Professor Hulk vs Batman & Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He is the smart Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
He is the smart Hulk.

hulk

long pig
Depends on who is quicker at the draw:

Batman and DS with knockout gas or Prof with a sonic clap.

Now....all we have to do 's figure out who has the faster reflexes of the three....

golem370
I think knock out gas is stupid against the Hulk because he has a strong healing factor even the Hulk on the movie wasn't effected that much by gas

janus77
knock-out gas won't work on The Hulk, he can just gulp in some air and blow the gas into the next state.

still, Batman can just leave D'stroke to take the brunt of Prof's attacks, while he comes up with a plan.

Batman's mind >> Prof's mind, imo.
:. team FTW.

golem370
IMO Batman wouldn't have the time even if Deathstroke tryed and hold him off he would last long at all.

guy222
joe

MightyEInherjar
Professor is the best Hulk suited to fight Batman, IMO. He's smart enough to hold his breath a couple hours if need be. Not to mention his, well, Hulk level durability and strength.

psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure any hulk with normal intellect can almost replicate what wwh did to the x-men. it will take a bit longer but hulk stomps these two.

jadervason
They won't be able to figure out a way to stop him before he eats them and their children.

::TNA_TITAN::
hulk if the other 2 cant outsmart him

BUSTER1
This is spite -Hulk destroys them both.

cmack
hulk handsdown

Bentley
What can I say? Bruce stomps them.

Bouboumaster
Hulk 100/10

Without prep, these two cats can't win against any versions of the Hulk

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Bentley
What can I say? Bruce stomps them.
I'm thinking you mean Bruce Banner...

BUSTER1
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I'm thinking you mean Bruce Banner...

Maybe we can call him RBB-Robert Bruce Banner

carnage52
are we forgetting the batkick?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by carnage52
are we forgetting the batkick?

That won't be any god against Hulk.

carnage52
Originally posted by BUSTER1
That won't be any god against Hulk. dogshit!

BruteStrength
Huc wins this, obviously. Spite.

superbatman86
What's Slade got on him?Some of his stuff could knock this version of the Hulk out and he's more than fast enough to hit first.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by superbatman86
What's Slade got on him?Some of his stuff could knock this version of the Hulk out and he's more than fast enough to hit first.

What stuff?

superbatman86
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What stuff? He's got grenade's that can knock out Superboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.