Vega vs Christie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Of course Vega saw the sex tape with Ryu and Chun Li. And he was mad.

He wanted to be the one boning Chun Li...as well as slicing her flesh to ribbons as he did so.

So he decides to attack both Ryu and Chun Li as they are leaving a Masters Foundation-sponsored gala at Sunshine 60 in Tokyo.

However, someone else had also put a hit on Ryu and Chun Li. Chrstie answers the call when no one else does.

Vega and Christie strke at the same time. But before they could attack the heroes, they turn on each other.

Vega: Who the hell are you, senorita?

Christie: The name's Christie. And this is my assignment.

Vega: English, aren't you? No matter. I want them both...and you will not get in my way.

Meanwhile, Ryu and Chun Li are watching the two assassins argue. This is a first, even for them.

Christie: This is my assignment, pretty boy. Get the hell out of here and maybe I won't mangle your face.

Vega: Ooh, you're a fesity one. (equips claw) It's been a long time since my claw has been stained with the blood of someone so beautiful. (secures mask on face)

Christie: If you think I'm going to let you nail me with that thing, you got another thing coming.

Vega: You talk big now...but your screams will be music to my ears!

Superboy Prime
Christie from DOA?

Vega 10/10.

Cale_Daziel
Vega, easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.