black adam (ww3) vs superman(pissed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
black adam wants to kill superman while superman thinks ba killed supergirl. who wins this battle?

Sundipped
Is this pissed as in what Superman did to Darkseid in regards to SG?

Soljer
A hell of a lot better fight than sundipped Superman against Black Adam...

Superboy Prime
I told him to make it. innocent

Avalonofthewind
Much better battle. While Superman still wins. It's no longer a complete curbstomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Much better battle. While Superman still wins. It's no longer a complete curbstomp. ba wins this outright. he aims to kill with each punch. he is more ferocious that superman. supes has a weakness for magic. need i say more.

and the other one wasnt a curbstomp.
wink

Soljer
The other one was not only a curbstomp, it was just SAD.

This one is close. I could see an argument being made for either side.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
The other one was not only a curbstomp, it was just SAD.

This one is close. I could see an argument being made for either side. there were opinions other than mine that said it was close. the other one was. this one ba takes solid majority. he hits way to hard and supes weakness to magic would spell his doom.

Superboy Prime
There were opinions other than yours that said it was close?

This place needs to get exorcised.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
there were opinions other than mine that said it was close. the other one was. this one ba takes solid majority. he hits way to hard and supes weakness to magic would spell his doom.

Who thought Sundipped Superman versus Black Adam was close?

I wasn't aware we had THAT many mental cases....

quanchi112
Who thought Sundipped Superman versus Black Adam was close?

I wasn't aware we had THAT many mental cases.... ur callin merlyn a mental case?

i believe hes one of the people who said it would be a close and awesome fight.

guy222
black adam wants to kill superman while superman thinks ba killed supergirl. who wins this battle?

Superman

Soljer
ur callin merlyn a mental case?

i believe hes one of the people who said it would be a close and awesome fight.

If he honestly believed black adam could do a damned thing to a sunamped superman?

Uhhh....

Yeah.

quanchi112
If he honestly believed black adam could do a damned thing to a sunamped superman?

Uhhh....

Yeah. just checking. fear ba's punches. when they connect they would hurt superman as well.

Soljer
just checking. fear ba's punches. when they connect they would hurt superman as well.

In THIS thread? Yeah, of course they would. Hence it being much closer.

quanchi112
In THIS thread? Yeah, of course they would. Hence it being much closer. anytime. when ba punches people tend to black out. in this thread he wins over supes. hes just to much infuriated.

Avalonofthewind
Yea...its not like Superman couldnt vibrate intangible like flash right through those punches.

Or HV BA...we've seen what that does to him...and it aint pretty.

batdude123
Yea...its not like Superman couldnt vibrate intangible like flash right through those punches.

Indubitably. That tactic seems to be greatly overlooked by many here.

Superboy Prime
Superman is dumb. Black Adam punches harder than Ali. Ali KOed PC Supes.

BA wins 10/10.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Superman is dumb. Black Adam punches harder than Ali. Ali KOed PC Supes.

BA wins 10/10.

Wasn't that under a red sun? confused

Bah. Muhammed Ali could KO Thanos in one-shot. "I AM THE GREATEST!" cool

Supreme being

And he tends to do this alot when punches are thrown his way? I think superman wins this yes but it wont be easy at all.

D-Block
This is a better fight than Sundipped. BA wins this fight IMO normal BA would win so BA with his Isis boost would also.

quanchi112
Originally posted by D-Block
This is a better fight than Sundipped. BA wins this fight IMO normal BA would win so BA with his Isis boost would also. ba would put down a pissed off supes. superman doesnt know rage like black adam does.

UniOmni
I don't get the notion about Sun amped Superman vs Teth being a stomp in the aliens favor.

It would only be a stomp if the entire fight took place in front of the sun or in the sun.

Superman gets his amp, Teth gets his powerup, and it goes clearly into Supermans favor?

Why?

Not to mention Teth is likely to kill off rip, and that makes him more dangerous.

And lol at a pissed Superman still beating a Teth with an upgrade.

We've never seen Superman out perform Teth in a direct comparison, so they should be taken as the equals they're said to be.

So why would a Superman who's in a tizzy, beat an Adam with a powerup?

Sense isn't present here.

Galan007
Originally posted by UniOmni
So why would a Superman who's in a tizzy, beat an Adam with a powerup? Because more people like Superman? srug

UniOmni
Could be............

starlock
HMMMMMM, could someone show me a scan of Black Adam Speedblitzing? i cant seem to find one?

Ever since i came here when supes is in a close battle with someone from at his level...speedblitz is called upon for the win...and where is the superman speedblitz? like all other threads i would like to see a speedblitz from adam...not that there is not one...i just cant find it?

Untill i see one i will give this to superman for the win..

Avalonofthewind
I don't get the notion about Sun amped Superman vs Teth being a stomp in the aliens favor.

It would only be a stomp if the entire fight took place in front of the sun or in the sun.

Superman gets his amp, Teth gets his powerup, and it goes clearly into Supermans favor?

Why?

Not to mention Teth is likely to kill off rip, and that makes him more dangerous.

We've never seen Superman out perform Teth in a direct comparison, so they should be taken as the equals they're said to be.

Do you really call Isis an upgrade? She failed miserably.

She was supposed to be more powerful than Adam originally.

Then...

An alligator surpassed her healing power, some forgetable standard thugs nearly killed her, and she died to disease.

Hell, she couldn't even heal Osiris. Adam had to do it by giving up a portion of his own power..which is what he got back.

Some powerup. She was a disgrace.

And LOL at the direct comparison thing...what a copout.

How many times has Superman gone up against the world bloodlusted? Never since that's not his thing.

What top tiers has Adam taken out that Superman hasn't or can't?

And Teth better use that lightning wisely...if he messes up...it's curtains for him. Like it almost was for CM when Shazam had to save him.

SpunkySmurph
Anyways... Supes wins here.

Better stats, at least marginally, and more skill with his power demonstrated, then what I've seen from BA, IMO.

That, and it's not like WW3 didn't have it's PIS elements to it.

The main difference between that and WWH, was that it was faster, and had more badassery to distract people from the PIS.

Whatevs.

Merlyn
Im trying to pick up some comics a sun-amped/dipped Supes has appeared in...

Can someone list for me some relevent issues, (other then the Superman/Batman, and JLA-1M instances).

Thanks. smile

UniOmni
Do you really call Isis an upgrade? She failed miserably.

She was supposed to be more powerful than Adam originally.

Then...

An alligator surpassed her healing power, some forgetable standard thugs nearly killed her, and she died to disease.

Hell, she couldn't even heal Osiris. Adam had to do it by giving up a portion of his own power..which is what he got back.

Some powerup. She was a disgrace.

And LOL at the direct comparison thing...what a copout.

How many times has Superman gone up against the world bloodlusted? Never since that's not his thing.

What top tiers has Adam taken out that Superman hasn't or can't?

And Teth better use that lightning wisely...if he messes up...it's curtains for him. Like it almost was for CM when Shazam had to save him.

I've never seen Superman handle one GL the way Adam ran through three.

Not to mention Alan Scott.

And it's not a copout.

Cap and Teth are equals, and Cap and Superman are presented as equals.

Until we see a showing where they cannot compare, say..OWAWish or KOTW, it's only logical to say they're equals.

And it doesn't make it weak when Adam is normally powered by 6 gods, but during WW3, he was powered by seven.

That is a powerup.

Avalonofthewind
I've never seen Superman handle one GL the way Adam ran through three.

Not to mention Alan Scott.

And it's not a copout.

Cap and Teth are equals, and Cap and Superman are presented as equals.

Until we see a showing where they cannot compare, say..OWAWish or KOTW, it's only logical to say they're equals.

And it doesn't make it weak when Adam is normally powered by 6 gods, but during WW3, he was powered by seven.

That is a powerup.

I've never seen Adam run through Gogs, armies of bizarros, Spacefleets, Superman robot armies, or Probes like that either. The times Superman has run through heros, he's never been bloodlusted...and that makes ALL the difference in the world.

What Adam needs to do bloodlusted, Superman can do while slightly annoyed.

I've never seen Adam defeat DS one on one at least once. No matter how mad he is..Teth never will either.

Closest comparison we get is Superboy prime. The one who pimpslapped Teth like nothing. Now comparing that when he fought Superman...Supes was bathed in both red sunlight AND surrounded by Kryptonite that only affected him... we get somewhat of a comparison.

Soops220
I've never seen Adam run through Gogs, armies of bizarros, Spacefleets, Superman robot armies, or Probes like that either. The times Superman has run through heros, he's never been bloodlusted...and that makes ALL the difference in the world.

I've never seen Adam defeat DS one on one at least once. No matter how mad he is..Teth never will either.

Closest comparison we get is Superboy prime. The one who pimpslapped Teth like nothing. Now comparing that when he fought Superman...Supes was bathed in both red sunlight AND surrounded by Kryptonite that only affected him... we get somewhat of a comparison.

cosigned

UniOmni

But we never saw him take on those people Avy.

We can't say how he would do, if we've never seen him in those situations.

I go by direct comparisons.

Superman can take GLs, but he can also be dropped by GLs.

Adam has taken it to GLs and GL types en masse.

One point for Adam.

Adam torn the head of Amazo off, Superman hasn't........one point for Adam?

Direct comparisons are where it's at friend.

And the closest comparison is sbp....

But it's misleading to use him as an example, since when Superman fought him, it was basically a man in the prime of his life vs a teenager.

They were humans, basically.

Adam faced a full powered SBP and got booted for his troubles, whereas Superman faced an irate teenager.

Not the same and shame on you for trying to pass it off as viable evidence.

starlock
Direct comparisons....show me a scan or issue # where black adam has speedblitzed while using a power he has at the same time? anybody?or even a speedblitz by itself, it would help

I would be more than glad to rethink my view on the matter

Superboy Prime
Amazing really.

Martian Manhunter himself stated many of them were faster, stronger and more powerful. The difference was that they were not aiming to kill, unlike Teth. Now in my honest opinion Superman is worthy of being considered stronger, faster and more powerful. In this match he will be all out killing. It does not look pretty. And Avalon made a good point about Jonn's martian vision and how it ****ed Teth. I can't even begin to imagine what Superman's bloodlusted heat vision will do to him.

jrodslam
What does heat vision to to the likes of Adam and Cap? Everytime ive seen them get it, it didnt really seem to do damage at all. There was an instance Avy(i think) brought up. What instance was that?

As for this fight, i think its even. What is it that T-Vo does exactly? And would that be a likely tactic for Superman in this, or most fights? I know, i know. Before anyone says that Supes has done it on multiple occasions, i still wouldnt consider it a common tactic like fighting at super speeds, heat vision or ice breath.

Im calling it a tie until im swayed.

In Superboy Prime's post above, it ws stated that MM said that some of the combatants going against Adam were stronger or faster or more powerful. I agree with the more powerful part to a degree. I also agree with more faster part to a degree. But who there was stronger than him? Combat wise, besides Flash not many were faster than him. Powerwise, many of their powers wouldnt be able to hold or stop him anyways.

5/5 imo.

D-Block
ba would put down a pissed off supes. superman doesnt know rage like black adam does.

Yeah I agree he would.

D-Block

Why?

Co-signed

Superboy Prime
So you think Sundipped Supes vs WW3 Teth is not a curbstomp?

durverine

Soljer

durverine

You'd HAVE to be a durverine to think that...

D-Block

durverine

If you are talking to me I said a Sundipped Supes would win in that thread.

Superboy Prime
And yet in this thread you co-sign a member that said Sundipped Supes vs WW3 Teth wasn't a curbstomp.

So what's your stand?

D-Block
And yet in this thread you co-sign a member that said Sundipped Supes vs WW3 Teth wasn't a curbstomp.

So what's your stand?

I thought it said sun amped like close to the sun I must have read it wrong.

D-Block
Just checked it did say Sun Amped.

Milkie

HV has never stopped BA or CM.

What is your point?

Soljer
Originally posted by Milkie
HV has never stopped BA or CM.

What is your point?

No? But Martian Vision melted his head.

And a blast of heat vision from a superman that decided NOT to hold back for a change....

Well, it'd make J'onn's martian vision look like a matchstick.

Milkie
No? But Martian Vision melted his head.

And a blast of heat vision from a superman that decided NOT to hold back for a change....

That did jack shit to Black Adam

Milkie
EDIT

Soljer
....Face melting times e to the Superman power equals a puddle.

That used to be Black Adam.

jrodslam
The Martain Vision did nothing to Adam. His face didnt look melted until issue #4 and that was from fighting everyone else. That had nothing to do with MM.

Milkie
....Face melting times e to the Superman power equals a puddle.

That used to be Black Adam.

LOL

Adam and Billy have been hit by his HV before and there was not "Melting" of any sort.

Soljer
Originally posted by Milkie
LOL

Adam and Billy have been hit by his HV before and there was not "Melting" of any sort.

They've never been hit by a full potential blast.

jrodslam
They've never been hit by a full potential blast.

Honestly Soljer, i dont think it would do much damage. I think Avy mentioned one instance, but i dont know what he was talking about. Every instance ive seen, its done nothing at all.

Soljer
Shhhh....

If you poke milkie enough, eventually he explodes....

Back on topic.....

A pissed Superman ends Black Adam with a single blast of Heat Vision.

shifty.

UniOmni

durverine

Sundipped Superman vs Teth, the edge goes to Superman clearly.

But that other thread wasn't sundipped Superman.

It was Superman from S/B, who only fought Darkseid on the surface of the sun.

Sun amped Superman vs a Powered up Teth isn't clearcut in any direction.

And the whole thing about MV affecting Teth is null, since Teth and Billy have both taken HV to no great effect.

It hurts them, but doesn't injure them.

And i doubt if Superman ran through a country, killing everyone and their superpowered protectors, and then had to run through the major heroes of DC Earth, he wouldn't be running low enough for a nice blast of MV to scar his face.

It's not like MM took on a fresh Teth and slagged him.

And while there may have been characters there overall more powerful than him, none there proved more formidable, Billy aside.

quanchi112
nice to see black adam getting the respect he deserves.

quanchi112
They've never been hit by a full potential blast. u exaggerate like always. find ur one isue where it did a lot of damage and ill find u many showings where it did little to no damage.

TricksterPriest
I've seen Superman smash White Dwarf Stars with his HV. And I don't think that was full potential.

UniOmni
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I've seen Superman smash White Dwarf Stars with his HV. And I don't think that was full potential.

Thanks for padding out the resume.

This is laughable.

Anytime we've seen Superman use hv on another character in a fight, we automatically take it to mean it's only half powered and doesn't count as a real showing of hv?

Going by that logic, since Surfer didn't create a blackhole either time he took on T^A, he was undoubtedly holding back...

Cuz we've seen him create a solar system spanning blackhole with an energy discharge in Annihilation, so whenever he blasts someone but doesn't create a blackhole, he's not using full potential, amirite?

Trying to lever feats into fights is pointless and circular logic at best.

Beta Ray Bill got taken down by Surturs demons + the amped Wrecking Crew in Omega Flight, but since he didn't destroy the planet when he fought them, he was clearly only operating at 5% of his full potential.

And when did Superman bust a white dwarf star(one of the denser stars) with hv?

Juntai

Anytime we've seen Superman use hv on another character in a fight, we automatically take it to mean it's only half powered and doesn't count as a real showing of hv?
Of course it's a real showing of heat vision, however we also know Superman doesn't always give everything he's got in his heat vision either. He has VASTLY varying degrees. When he used it on Black Rock, he was melting everything for blocks, and people were screaming and diving out of the way and shit. In one instance, his heat vision provided enough power to move a planet 16 times larger than Earth. I don't think we're to suspect that if he utilizes heat vision on a Teen Titan enemy for example, he's pumping out this kind of power but he is capable of it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Of course it's a real showing of heat vision, however we also know Superman doesn't always give everything he's got in his heat vision either. He has VASTLY varying degrees. When he used it on Black Rock, he was melting everything for blocks, and people were screaming and diving out of the way and shit. In one instance, his heat vision provided enough power to move a planet 16 times larger than Earth. I don't think we're to suspect that if he utilizes heat vision on a Teen Titan enemy for example, he's pumping out this kind of power but he is capable of it. no, because superman is always holding back. its that simple.

there are high and low showings of heat vision.

trust me it would take more than heat vision to put black adam down.

alot more.

carver9

But we see a pissed off superman having a hard time with wonderwoman, ending with him getting his throat slit by her.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
But we see a pissed off superman having a hard time with wonderwoman, ending with him getting his throat slit by her. there are many showings of superman not doing all these amazing things that avalon brings up. teth is supermans equal in strength. plus supes has a wekaness to magic and teth doesnt hold back. advantage for teth. here u have teth winning solid majority.

slight only.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by carver9
But we see a pissed off superman having a hard time with wonderwoman, ending with him getting his throat slit by her.

After he ko'd her and had more than 1 chance to kill her.

Not bad for a guy that wasn't even seeing what was really there and was mind controlled..something that Adam won't have the luxury of. LOL @ people trying to downplay his HV...like he goes around using it full potential all the time.

Anyway..the original post stands.

quanchi112
After he ko'd her and had more than 1 chance to kill her.

Not bad for a guy that wasn't even seeing what was really there and was mind controlled..something that Adam won't have the luxury of. LOL @ people trying to downplay his HV...like he goes around using it full potential all the time.

Anyway..the original post stands. heat vision isnt as powerful as u proclaim it to be. u overexaggerate the heat vison and take like two showings and act like that is the standard. it isnt.

batman a normal man has defeated superman while black adam brings countries to their knees along with everyone else who interceded. he ventually fell but not before beating the hell out of all the superhoeroes who were super enough to get in his way.

superman didnt have the balls to show.

dawsey28
laughing at someone trying to school Avalon, of all people, on Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dawsey28
laughing at someone trying to school Avalon, of all people, on Superman. hes biased. im not saying i know more of superman. im saying that he is using a biased opinion. he acted like superman singlehandedly took out sbp.
laughing laughing

Avalonofthewind
heat vision isnt as powerful as u proclaim it to be. u overexaggerate the heat vison and take like two showings and act like that is the standard. it isnt.

batman a normal man has defeated superman while black adam brings countries to their knees along with everyone else who interceded. he ventually fell but not before beating the hell out of all the superhoeroes who were super enough to get in his way.

superman didnt have the balls to show.

I know it's pretty desperate when people try to bring up Bats of all people. The guys who's been pwned by Supes on quite a few occasions.

Your boy had his chance to fight Supes man to man...and he was scared...because rumor was Superman was losing control. Adam wanted no part of that.

WW3 only went that far because there was no Superman that year. Hell, you boy Batman wasn't around either...he probably would have pwned Adum wit hiz prEp sKillZ!

Oh..and HV is immeasurable in it's heat and power...but I'm pretty sure you believe every character who's been hit with HV can easily survive in the sun right? Considering that's still far below the kind of heat HV can put out.

HV can put down Despero, but not Adam? Get that shit out of here.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7923/supermansheatvison2np.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Oh damn...it's hotter than the flames in hell too?

Yea...I guess HV is not very powerful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/burngod.jpg

batdude123
I like these two feats as well... smile

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=racerxsb33p20yt3.jpg

http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman176an.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
I like these two feats as well... smile

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=racerxsb33p20yt3.jpg

http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman176an.jpg

Yes yes...Tell Adam to come around..he's the next contestant on "catch a beat down."

smile

batdude123
Superman plows through multiple Imperiex Probes with his heat vision. Just ONE Imperiex Probe was enough to handle J'onn, Wally, Kyle, Arthur, and Diana pretty easily.

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermansheatvisionvsimfd8.jpg
http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sheatvisionvsimperiexprck8.jpg

smile

quanchi112
I know it's pretty desperate when people try to bring up Bats of all people. The guys who's been pwned by Supes on quite a few occasions.

Your boy had his chance to fight Supes man to man...and he was scared...because rumor was Superman was losing control. Adam wanted no part of that.

WW3 only went that far because there was no Superman that year. Hell, you boy Batman wasn't around either...he probably would have pwned Adum wit hiz prEp sKillZ!

Oh..and HV is immeasurable in it's heat and power...but I'm pretty sure you believe every character who's been hit with HV can easily survive in the sun right? Considering that's still far below the kind of heat HV can put out.

HV can put down Despero, but not Adam? Get that shit out of here.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7923/supermansheatvison2np.jpg adam can rip off amazos head. did superman ever do that. so quit bringing up some despero crap. look what adam did to the wrath of the presence.

adam wasnt scared at all. it shows superman wont hit him when he turned his back. if adam really had reason to beat supermans ass he would have. supes didnt put him down.

superman is supposed to be the number one hero right? why did he take a year off. that to me shows me he can be a coward. why didnt he show up when adam was kicking his freinds asses. what kind of hero is he. he didnt want none of black adam. i cant blame him.

quanchi112
Yes yes...Tell Adam to come around..he's the next contestant on "catch a beat down."

smile if supes had shown up in ww 3. he would have went down just like mm. he didnt have the courage to show.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Juntai
Of course it's a real showing of heat vision, however we also know Superman doesn't always give everything he's got in his heat vision either. He has VASTLY varying degrees. When he used it on Black Rock, he was melting everything for blocks, and people were screaming and diving out of the way and shit. In one instance, his heat vision provided enough power to move a planet 16 times larger than Earth. I don't think we're to suspect that if he utilizes heat vision on a Teen Titan enemy for example, he's pumping out this kind of power but he is capable of it.

Co-sign.

I doubt Superman would be generating more heat than a star with his HV while fighting. That's just not the way he fights. If anything he likes to handicap himself when he has a clear advantage over an opponent.

Now if he is bloodlusted...well roasted Adam, anyone?

Superboy Prime
if supes had shown up in ww 3. he would have went down just like mm. he didnt have the courage to show.

LOL.

If that was the case they would have put him there to show Adam's might wink.

Case in point had either Supes or WW been there I doubt Black Adam would have gotten away with as many kills as he did.

quanchi112
Co-sign.

I doubt Superman would be generating more heat than a star with his HV while fighting. That's just not the way he fights. If anything he likes to handicap himself when he has a clear advantage over an opponent.

Now if he is bloodlusted...well roasted Adam, anyone? nope. adam would beat him down. magic hurts supes. his weakness to it and his overall submissive nature would fall flat to black adam. the alpha male here.

Superboy Prime
True that magic hurts Supes. But Magic does not give an instant win over Supes. Get over it.

quanchi112
True that magic hurts Supes. But Magic does not give an instant win over Supes. Get over it. the truth is black adam has what superman has a wekness for. along with equal strength and no holding back. spells v-i-c-t-o-r-y over superman.

Superboy Prime
It does not.

The truth is said magic weakness is not as big as you're making it seem.

Especiallay when Superman is bloodlusted as well and will be using his superior -overall- abilities to the max.

And Black Adam still has no counter for Superman's intangibility.

spidermonkey
adam can rip off amazos head. did superman ever do that. so quit bringing up some despero crap. look what adam did to the wrath of the presence.

adam wasnt scared at all.

dawsey, you did this. mad

Superboy Prime
He's enjoying it thus far.

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
dawsey, you did this. mad

I think someone might have his heart broken when he sees the fight btwn Hawkman and Black Adam. confused

Avalonofthewind
adam can rip off amazos head. did superman ever do that. so quit bringing up some despero crap. look what adam did to the wrath of the presence.

LOL! Batman was cutting up Amazo's leg recently. I guess he can go toe to toe with Adam now.

Oh, and Batman did this in FRONT of Amazo...he didn't sneak up on him like a biatch.

P.S. Superman did the same thing to Joker with 99% of Mxy's power. Oh, yea...he punched right through Death too. He beat Doomsday, who according to you is above Darkseid...so that's 2 guys above Adam that Clark beat.

wasnt scared at all. it shows superman wont hit him when he turned his back. if adam really had reason to beat supermans ass he would have. supes didnt put him down.

He backed out like a bi@tch because Superman was rumored out of control at the time of the crisis. Get over it. Your boy lost already.

is supposed to be the number one hero right? why did he take a year off. that to me shows me he can be a coward. why didnt he show up when adam was kicking his freinds asses. what kind of hero is he. he didnt want none of black adam. i cant blame him.

Saving the universe many times deserved a nice vacation. How many times has BA saved the universe? Not many I'd wager, if at all. Hell, Clark didn't even take Adam seriously then. In one year later he said it was a peaceful year. LOL

Supes was out there blazing wifey, while Adam was mad that his wife died of std's from a mutant cyborg...and his bro got taken out Steve Irwin style by becoming a crocs lunch.

Avalonofthewind
if supes had shown up in ww 3. he would have went down just like mm. he didnt have the courage to show.

LOL Superman pwned MM the same way LONG before Adam did...and Supes was in no danger of losing like Adam was. wink

TricksterPriest
superman is supposed to be the number one hero right? why did he take a year off. that to me shows me he can be a coward. why didnt he show up when adam was kicking his freinds asses. what kind of hero is he. he didnt want none of black adam. i cant blame him.

HE WAS DE-POWERED FOR THAT YEAR, YOU SCHMUCK! miffed

He went through Rao, the great red sun of Krypton and didn't die, through a field of K-nite and fought a still powerful SBP on Mogo. God damn man, if he didn't earn a year off for that, then you're just being a dick. nono

jrodslam

Was he really?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by jrodslam
Was he really?

Yep. Though, it may have partially been a mental block after awhile. big grin

batdude123

He went through Rao, the great red sun of Krypton and didn't die, through a field of K-nite and fought a still powerful SBP on Mogo. God damn man, if he didn't earn a year off for that, then you're just being a dick. nono

He willed himself to be powerless.

jrodslam
Yep. Though, it may have partially been a mental block after awhile. big grin

Really? Where was this stated?

He willed himself to be powerless

Or where was this stated?

TricksterPriest
He willed himself to be powerless.

blink I thought he was genuinely powerless for at least half a year and after that it was the willing himself......

Avalonofthewind
It was stated in Up Up and Away if I remember correctly.

Even when they were testing Clark for that year..they found nothing wrong with him.

UniOmni

Correction.

He and the other supermen went through Rao, lost all their powers promptly, and then he beat up a teenager after said teenager beat an old man to death.

Lol at characters earning vacations..........take it too seriously, you do.

And i don't think he willed himself to powerless that entire year.

He probably lost his powers after the dip, and then gained them sometime later.

But since he can go humanish at will, he kept them at bay due to guilt and the renewed closeness it gave him with the ballbuster.

quanchi112
LOL Superman pwned MM the same way LONG before Adam did...and Supes was in no danger of losing like Adam was. wink teth beat mm after he was kicking every true hero that didnt take the year off becuz they had a rough time in infinite crisis. geez how many supermen does it take to accomplish something in these crisises. we know the answer isnt one. u only need one black adam though. he doesnt need to recruit black adams to get things done.

laughing

quanchi112

He went through Rao, the great red sun of Krypton and didn't die, through a field of K-nite and fought a still powerful SBP on Mogo. God damn man, if he didn't earn a year off for that, then you're just being a dick. nono ohter heroes lost their eyesight and family members. they didnt take a year off. kal-el just needed some therapy. he was soft after sbp rattled his cage and killed another supeman and superboy.

Avalonofthewind
teth beat mm after he was kicking every true hero that didnt take the year off becuz they had a rough time in infinite crisis. geez how many supermen does it take to accomplish something in these crisises. we know the answer isnt one. u only need one black adam though. he doesnt need to recruit black adams to get things done.

laughing

Supermen always make it to the main event.

Teth barely made the playoff's.

quanchi112
Supermen always make it to the main event.

Teth barely made the playoff's. yes but they usually needs lots of help. dc loves superman. thats the only reason hes always there. but there are still so many of them the dont stand out. i only recall one black adam. superman,superboys, blah blah blah. so many different ones. hes definitely been diluted over the years.

Avalonofthewind
yes but they usually needs lots of help. dc loves superman. thats the only reason hes always there. but there are still so many of them the dont stand out. i only recall one black adam. superman,superboys, blah blah blah. so many different ones. hes definitely been diluted over the years.

Bad opinion as usual.

Has nothing at all to do with the current topic.

But Superman does win the majority.

You've yet to prove how Adam is comparable.

ExtraMision5555
Bad opinion as usual.

You've yet to prove how Adam is comparable.

is your avitar you?

The Problem
I honestly see Teth taking a slight majority, but hey thats just me. My opinion can easily be swayed.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Problem
I honestly see Teth taking a slight majority, but hey thats just me. My opinion can easily be swayed. You WILL say BA wins 10/10.......newjak_yodafist

The Problem
Originally posted by Badabing
You WILL say BA wins 10/10.......newjak_yodafist

I will? Interesting....

Superboy Prime
I can see Teth splitting 5/10 with Supes.

Problem is Black Adam has become Quanchi's God and as a result people end up insulting him and making fun of him.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
is your avitar you? He wishes.

quanchi112
I can see Teth splitting 5/10 with Supes.

Problem is Black Adam has become Quanchi's God and as a result people end up insulting him and making fun of him. im not even that big of a black adam fan. i like him and all. but i mean its just superman. people need to quit giving superman t much respect as well.

teth is just a badass with no fear.

like always i call it how it is.

quanchi112
Bad opinion as usual.

You've yet to prove how Adam is comparable. how isnt he? i mean prove he isnt. did ba hang with supes,yes he did. i mean conect the dots with the feats black adam has done we know he can hang with supes. hes abit more than supes. he doesnt hold back and doesnt have weaknesses like the man of steel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.