3 Man Team Battle!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Storm
Aurora
Magneto

Vs.

Flash
Iceman
Thing

Vs.

Batman 1M (with prep)
Captain America
Havok

Vs.

Dr. Strange
Mumm-Ra
Night Crawler

Vs.

General Zod
Black Panther
Wolverine

Vs.

Movie Blade
Angelus
Alucard

Which Team comes out alive???
Which Team Dies First???

Soljer
Flash and Iceman solo the field.

Depending on Batman 1M's prep...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Soljer
Flash and Iceman solo the field.

Depending on Batman 1M's prep...

Sounds about right but the Storm/Aurora/Mags combo shouldn't be slept on.

Soljer
Originally posted by Hitman911
Sounds about right but the Storm/Aurora/Mags combo shouldn't be slept on.

Compared to Iceman and the Flash?

Yeah it should.

Compared to Batman 1M with prep?

Yeah it should.

jrodslam
Im going with Flash and Iceman for the win Alex.

Although speaking of teams that shouldnt be slept on, Strange's team shouldnt be slept on.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Im going with Flash and Iceman for the win Alex.

Although speaking of teams that shouldnt be slept on, Strange's team shouldnt be slept on.

Current versions unless otherwise noted.

Current Strange's only power is, as put by long pig, to fire 'concentrated gay' from his fingertips.

jrodslam
Current versions unless otherwise noted.

Current Strange's only power is, as put by long pig, to fire 'concentrated gay' from his fingertips.

But we dont know exactly what Wally can do either. We dont know if hes the same or not. We dont even know how fast he is. Considering KK said that he wasnt the fastest man on Earth.

Im still going with Flash's team though, lol.

Hitman911
Can the Flash vibrate through force fields?

Hitman911
Team 1 FTW!!

Soljer
Can the Flash vibrate through force fields?

Well....it's within the Flash's power to actually vibrate OUT of this dimension, and into another.

So, theoretically, he could vibrate out of this dimension, take a few steps, and vibrate back in INSIDE a forcefield.

But that's storm-tard or great dane level supposition, really...erm.

Tyrant
great dane level supposition, really...erm. That guy was awesome!

Hitman911
True I don't think anyone on team 1 could hurt the Thing. let alone Bobby and Wally.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bats 1M team

Hitman911
Bats 1M lovers crack me up!!! Show me scans where Bats has faired well against Magic users of team 4's caliber.

Soljer
Show me where any of them have resisted a technological Soul-Suck. With prep, he can set it up so every soul (besides his own) is INSTANTANEOUSLY removed from it's owners body as soon as the fight begins.

Doc Strange may be able to resist a magical soul suck, but he's demonstrated NO resistance to a technological one. stick out tongue.

Hitman911
Show me where any of them have resisted a technological Soul-Suck. With prep, he can set it up so every soul (besides his own) is INSTANTANEOUSLY removed from it's owners body as soon as the fight begins.

Doc Strange may be able to resist a magical soul suck, but he's demonstrated NO resistance to a technological one. stick out tongue.

His "soul suck" has never shown to be instantaneous even with prep. And I thing Storm and Mags might have just a little effect of Bats electrical devices/gadgets. EMP's and the like.

Soljer
His "soul suck" has never shown to be instantaneous even with prep. And I thing Storm and Mags might have just a little effect of Bats electrical devices/gadgets. EMP's and the like.

But he's the only one with prep. He can duplicate the gadget and set an instantaneous timer on them.

Get it?

Storm and Magneto have no time to do anything to his tech.

Besides that, I VERY much doubt that 853rd century technology is still susceptible to something as simple as an electromagnetic pulse....

Hitman911
But he's the only one with prep. He can duplicate the gadget and set an instantaneous timer on them.

Get it?

Storm and Magneto have no time to do anything to his tech.

Besides that, I VERY much doubt that 853rd century technology is still susceptible to something as simple as an electromagnetic pulse.... no expression

Basco15
The Flashes team would win.The Flash would lend his speed to Iceman and The Thing.Iceman would zip around and freeze everyone,then The Thing would zip around right behind Iceman and smash the crap out of the freshly made popsicles.

The team that would die first,hmmm,that would be Storm's team.I don't know why,it's the first team,and I remember when I was a kid,first is the worst,second is the best,and thats how it seems Hitman arranged this list.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Basco15
The Flashes team would win.The Flash would lend his speed to Iceman and The Thing.Iceman would zip around and freeze everyone,then The Thing would zip around right behind Iceman and smash the crap out of the freshly made popsicles.

The team that would die first,hmmm,that would be Storm's team.I don't know why,it's the first team,and I remember when I was a kid,first is the worst,second is the best,and thats how it seems Hitman arranged this list.

Really??
General Zod solos team 2. big grin

Bol Gath
Team 6 could win this, it depends on which version of Alucard you use. Angelus and Blade are non-factors but as I said Alucard is a beast.

Faceman
Storm
Aurora
Magneto

Vs.

Flash
Iceman
Thing

Vs.

Batman 1M (with prep)
Captain America
Havok

Vs.

Dr. Strange
Mumm-Ra
Night Crawler

Vs.

General Zod
Black Panther
Wolverine

Vs.

Movie Blade
Angelus
Alucard

Vs.

Thanos
D.C. Ares
King Thor

Which Team comes out alive???
Which Team Dies First???

Team 7 wins 10/10

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Team 6 could win this, it depends on which version of Alucard you use. Angelus and Blade are non-factors but as I said Alucard is a beast.

The most powerful version solos the feild easily.

Bol Gath
I don't know about that... Dr. Strange could likely be a problem, even for Alucard (Alucard 5/10). But the rest of the field would be killed

Soljer
I'll be honest, I don't watch much anime - what exactly makes alucard capable of soloing the field? Wikipedia's 'powers and abilities' section has nothing impressive enough to take out Iceman and/or the Flash.

Hitman911

Mumm-Ra has no soul.
+
Alucard is a Vamp

= Bats death is he uses that tactic.

Soljer
Mumm-Ra has no soul.
+
Alucard is a Vamp

= Bats death is he uses that tactic.

.....The Bats 1M thing was a joke. If you note in the beginning, I was backing Iceman and the Flash.

Hence, me asking what the hell Alucard could do to either Iceman or the Flash.

Help? erm.

Hitman911
.....The Bats 1M thing was a joke. If you note in the beginning, I was backing Iceman and the Flash.

Hence, me asking what the hell Alucard could do to either Iceman or the Flash.

Help? erm.
Probably not enough. thats why the Strange/Mumm-ra/Nightcrawler team would fare better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.