Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

giga ganon
How would win Leon from Resident Evil 4 or Solid Snake from Mteal Gear Solid 3. Who would win in a knife fight, using guns and and who has better reflexes.

Superboy Prime
My money is on Leon.

Superboy Prime
Here is why my money's on Leon:

UPV-QFi6zr4

Assuming they both know they're going to fight and they stand in front of one another before the fight starts it's more likely for Leon to come out on top.

My 2 cents.

DarkC
Originally posted by giga ganon
How would win Leon from Resident Evil 4 or Solid Snake from Mteal Gear Solid 3. Who would win in a knife fight, using guns and and who has better reflexes.
In a knife fight, Leon wins.

Being completely ambidextrous can really give you an edge. Plus he can defeat plaga-enhanced Krauser.

Superboy Prime
Yeah...and I thought this was Naked Snake instead of Solid Snake. Makes matters worse IMO since Solid isn't fond of blades and has rarely shown us how he can use them. I am not saying that he does not know how to use them, but we have yet to see how well he can use them.

Infinity

okay first of all snake from mgs 3 is not solid it's naked snake aka big boss

knife fight, snake would definetly win because he is a master and co-creator of cqc. Leon wouldn't stand a chance, he fights zombies not humans with the ability to think.

I would say naked snake would win in a gun fight as well. Never really saw either of them use guns much.

I'm not quite sure, but I'd say pretty even.

Snake ftw.

Superboy Prime
God...so it was Naked? ****ing misleading title.

Leon wins. Click the youtube vid above and you will see why.

Naked Snake is good at disabling soldiers with the knife and CQC, but assuming they both know they are going to fight and they are both standing in front of the other I don't see how Nake Snake will be able to beat Leon.

DarkC
Originally posted by Infinity
Leon wouldn't stand a chance, he fights zombies not humans with the ability to think.
I suggest you know what the hell you are talking about before spewing stupid assumptions about characters, like you did here.

Prime even showed you a video of him and Krauser battling it out and you still think that he fights zombies. Are there any zombies in RE4? No.

Infinity
lol snake beat the most elite war unit at the time and the Boss who was the greatest soldier, all leon ever fought is a bunch of zombies?? c'mon atleast give some real reasons about why Leon would win.. Have u even played mgs3? did u see what he pulled off?He beat the shagohod,ocelot,cobra unit,the boss.. list keeps on going on and on.. go on limewire type in metal gear 3 snake eater and watch the clips. tell me if leon can do that.

DarkC
Have u even played mgs3? did u see what he pulled off?
We're not talking about past achievements here, Infinity, we're talking about actual abilities.

And just for the record, have you beaten Resident Evil 4?

Infinity
Originally posted by DarkC
I suggest you know what the hell you are talking about before spewing stupid assumptions about characters, like you did here.

Prime even showed you a video of him and Krauser battling it out and you still think that he fights zombies. Are there any zombies in RE4? No.

wrong there are, I beat re4 on ps2 and on gc. i played through the hole damn game and Leon wuldn't stand a chance against snake.
the real question is did u play mgs3

Superboy Prime
We have given real reasons of why Leon would win.

Do consider this is a knife fight. Leon has shown us he can hang with an enhanced Krauser in a knife fight for quite a while.

Naked Snake has shown us he can disable unaware soldiers with CQC and a knife.

They both know they are going to fight.

My money's on Leon.

---

If you think Krauser is just a mindless zombie then you were either high or tripping on acid when you were playing RE4.

Infinity
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
We have given real reasons of why Leon would win.

Do consider this is a knife fight. Leon has shown us he can hang with an enhanced Krauser in a knife fight for quite a while.

Naked Snake has shown us he can disable unaware soldiers with CQC and a knife.

They both know they are going to fight.

My money's on Leon.

---

If you think Krauser is just a mindless zombie then you were either high or tripping on acid when you were playing RE4.

eh atleast u gave some reason's.

and btw snake did beat the boss in cqc at the end of mgs3, she did know they were gonnna fight.

--

i played re4 about 2 years ago on gc and when it first came out on ps2 so I don't remember but the second time u fight krauser isnt he posessed or something??

DarkC
wrong there are, I beat re4 on ps2 and on gc. i played through the hole damn game and Leon wuldn't stand a chance against snake.
the real question is did u play mgs3
That still doesn't explain you stupidly saying that Leon only fights zombies. Care to explain? They are NOT zombies. Plaga-infested villagers are NOT zombies.

You've beat the game on both GameCube and PS2 versions and you're still under the impression that he's still fighting stupid zombies. What a steaming pile of shit.

If so, then describe for me exactly what the Del Lagos does if you shoot at the water.

Superboy Prime
And how many times did The Boss whoop Snake's ass before the end? Too many to count actually.

Infinity
Originally posted by DarkC
That still doesn't explain you stupidly saying that Leon only fights zombies. Care to explain? They are NOT zombies. Plaga-infested villagers are NOT zombies.

If so, then describe for me exactly what the Del Lagos does if you shoot at the water.

no expression i dont remember.. i played this game very long ago.. i even wrote a review at ign.com if u dont believe me

Infinity
And how many times did The Boss whoop Snake's ass before the end? Too many to count actually.

the boss was the person who trained snake. it was his mentor. she knew everything he would do because she taught him. big boss went on to become the greatest soldier there ever was. they even made 3 copies of him.

DarkC
no expression i dont remember.. i played this game very long ago.. i even wrote a review at ign.com if u dont believe me
Your credibility is rapidly going down the drain already, Infinity. I haven't played this game in about a year and a half and I still remember it.

Explain to me why you classify and associate plaga-infested villagers with stumbling, drooling, zombies.

Infinity
i dont even know wtf plaga infested means..

Superboy Prime
And? Krauser and Leon have a similar relationship to The Boss and Naked Snake--and no they are not gay.

Big Boss was the greatest living soldier of the MGSverse. That does not translate to the Resident Evil universe and actually means crap.

BTW I know my MGS story.

Infinity
the big boss died xD

DarkC
i dont even know wtf plaga infested means..
It means a parasite enters their head and makes them super durable.

See, even if you don't know the story you would instantly recognize the difference between a zombie and a villager from RE4. In the opening moments.

Villagers feel pain. Zombies don't.
Villagers survive multiple headshots with a 9mm. Zombies don't.
Villagers can group up and direct strategy. They think. Zombies don't.
Villagers can operate machinery. Zombies don't.

Infinity
welll said but only re i ever played was number 4 i never even saw the movies. i just ASSUMED that they were zombies, gosh sorry for making a mistake

Superboy Prime
No problem-a.

darthpayne
one question did leon fight krauser in the knife fight before or after he had the plagus removed from is body because if its after then i say leon wins but if its before then i say a tie

Superboy Prime
What does that have to do with anything? The Plagas did not enhance Leon. Nor do they take away the skills he showed with the knife. Quite in fact it hindered him as he was bound to pass out every once in a while.

Infinity
big boss ftw xD "_"

Superboy Prime
durverine

Guilty Gear
durverine Wow..that is the funniest one I've seen yet.

SpadeKing
(ignore post)

knick knack paddywahck give the dog a bone

Superboy Prime
Nah he can't. It's a strict knife fight. Leon has shown more skill with it in an actual knife fight.

However Old Snake vs Leon Kennedy is a thread that exists...if you wanna argue it spidurman

Infinity
in mgs3 snake doesn't get any younger lawl.

SpadeKing
Nah he can't. It's a strict knife fight. Leon has shown more skill with it in an actual knife fight.

However Old Snake vs Leon Kennedy is a thread that exists...if you wanna argue it spidurman

wrong thread erm

in mgs3 snake doesn't get any younger lawl.

well um
knife fight, never seen snake do much, guns i dunno never seen eaither of them do much, reflexes uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh...............

giga ganon
How about Leon vs Solid Snake who would win.

Superboy Prime

Wrong thread all right, moron. durlaugh

Guilty Gear
Heh...

SpadeKing
Wrong thread all right, moron. durlaugh

not my fault I lack the capbility to even bother with the rules on every thread mhm

wonder how chris redfield vs. snake would go hmm (check trailer in my sig)

Guilty Gear
in mgs3 snake doesn't get any younger lawl. You're not SBP!

Infinity
guilty gear i added u ur not accepting my invite ?

lightness
i don't know whose more skilled at knives but snake's still the better fighter. he's more experienced and beat the boss/volgin, and he's snake which is enough to beat any normal fictional human.

Superboy Prime
Because he is Snake he can beat any normal fictional human? duriroll

Infinity
snake is the besttttt xDDD

giga ganon
I think Leon would win against Solid Snake because Snake mostly hides and Leon faces worse enemies and doesn't hide. He is also better in a knife fight and i think they are equal in using guns.

Infinity
and i think they are equal in using guns.

nice reason xDDD

lightness
I think Leon would win against Solid Snake because Snake mostly hides and Leon faces worse enemies and doesn't hide. He is also better in a knife fight and i think they are equal in using guns.

and snake was not fighting metal gear raxa, shagahod, etc. head on

snake was not as skilled as ocelot at guns and still beats him. he's as skilled as gene with knives, or null and he beat them.

Infinity
ugh snake is the best nawf sed

Superboy Prime

Infinity

grey fox

Superboy Prime
Exactly my point. It is more logical and acceptable for the guy with the assault rifle to win, but since Snake is the hero and he must win he is granted the oneshot opportunity to pull it off.

And what I really wanted to say is that because Snake manages to beat his superiors it does not prove he is going to stomp all over Leon. In this match Leon is not being restrained by the fact he has to lose to the hero. Know what I mean?

Guilty Gear
Solid Snake

Superboy Prime
*Smashes with MJOLNIR again*

BE GONE THY ENEMY OF ASGARD durthor

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by supercroytprime
*Smashes with MJOLNIR again*

BE GONE THY ENEMY OF ASGARD durthor Man, didn't I tell you I'm wearing MJOLNIR Mark VI? It doesn't hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.