The Kingpin VS The Punisher (Hand to Hand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The Kingpin

VS

The Punisher

(Hand to Hand)....No weapons

Who Wins.......

guy222
Originally posted by Eternalfury
The Kingpin

VS

The Punisher

(Hand to Hand)....No weapons

Who Wins.......

castle

the-mr-killer
wtf... if your fighting a guy that is so fat that he can destroy a car simply by sitting on it, it dont matters how skilled you are... lol, kingpin wins 10000/10

The Fake Macoy
Kingpin, he's done more H2H than Castle has. If anyone points to Frank's close fight with DD, Kingpin's demolished DD many times, so he's still got the advantage there.

CaptainStoic
Kingpin beat Red Skull... I think he can handle Castle fairly easy.

Priest
King Pin ftw..
frankly i dont think Kin Pin wount be too fazed buy The Punishers punches or kicks.

braz
Kingpin in a stomp.

llagrok
Kingpin might be a tad rusty nowadays, but I still think he is more skilled than Punisher.

Alfheim
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Kingpin, he's done more H2H than Castle has. If anyone points to Frank's close fight with DD, Kingpin's demolished DD many times, so he's still got the advantage there.

DDs beaten KP many times. Well written Frank puts up a good fight, he did well in their last fight and almost killed him in their first encounter. Hell a well written Pun could even win.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Kingpin beat Red Skull... I think he can handle Castle fairly easy.

The fight could have gone either way.

Buccaneer
Kingpin would bury him, almost literally. He's probably not really better, but he's much bigger and stronger.

Red Skull didn't really have a chance against Fisk. Not that it really matters.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This isn't A fight. Fisk in a stomp.

Harry Fingerman
Spider-Man beat Kingpin.
Frank wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.