H/P Doomsday vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Hope this hasn't been done...

Both are contained within a completely indestructible 500'x500' cube, in which they must remain until one of them is dead. .

SBP will start at his most powerful, .

And will DD start at his most powerful, .

Who wins?

starlock
I am going to go with doomsday H/P...for the win

We see what he has done from his begining where he takes on a Oan and such (i can never remember the comic doomsday annual or origins..damn.) and he was adapting on the fly...i see SBP wailing him for a while and then doomsday adapts and ......poisones shootng bone extrusions for the win....you get where i am coming from lol

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
I am going to go with doomsday H/P...for the win

We see what he has done from his begining where he takes on a Oan and such (i can never remember the comic doomsday annual or origins..damn.) and he was adapting on the fly...i see SBP wailing him for a while and then doomsday adapts and ......poisones shootng bone extrusions for the win....you get where i am coming from lol I'm still not 100% sure myself, but I'd tend to agree, . confused

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Hope this hasn't been done...

Both are contained within a completely indestructible 500'x500' cube, in which they must remain until one of them is dead. .

SBP will start at his most powerful, .

And will DD start at his most powerful, .

Who wins?

Doomsday FTW

Soops220
tough fight. I gotta go with Doomsday. 8/10

Sundipped
SBP can ko DD but I don't know if he can kill him under these conditions.

lordboo
isnt dd just solid mass,meaning there's not very many ways physically to hurt him,superman+motherbox and waverider couldn't take h/p down.after a long hard fight id give the edge to dd.

Astner

Superboy Prime
Wow...didn't it take entropy to destroy HP Doomsday?

SBP realizes he wont be beating HP Doomsday and breaks the cube.

What...? He did state he has been in worst places and has always gotten out.

<_< >_>!

Astner

Superboy Prime
Yeah but that's another version of Doomsday. HP Doomsday is...well...a beast. If I'm not mistaken they had to teleport him to entropy his ass FTW.

Galan007
Originally posted by lordboo
isnt dd just solid mass,meaning there's not very many ways physically to hurt him Correct.

He has no real tissue, not vital organs, just mass.Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wow...didn't it take entropy to destroy HP Doomsday? That was the only thing that could "kill" DD.

Galan007

Superboy Prime
Yeah...he didn't outspeed them, but he literally blitzed their asses. Which is impressive by his own right.

However I don't see SBP beating Doomsday. He can take quite a beating and fight him for a while, but eventually Doomsday will evolve and become immune to SBP's offense. After all his power SBP still relies on physical force to stomp enemies, and physical force will get him no where here. He will still perform better than most in this type of situation.

Galan007
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
After all his power SBP still relies on physical force to stomp enemies, and physical force will get him no where here. He will still perform better than most in this type of situation. I completely agree with this. thumb up

Even when an enhanced Superman tried other tactics then just brute force against DD, he still got his ass beat.

Mainly because DD evolves at near instantaneous rates.

lordboo
when dd was killed by entropy does that mean he could not die the same way again,i doubt it very much though.

Galan007
when dd was killed by entropy does that mean he could not die the same way again,i doubt it very much though. Technically DD was never killed by entropy, because in later stories, Brainiac journeyed to that exact point in time, and rescued DD. smile

lordboo
Originally posted by Galan007
Technically DD was never killed by entropy, because in later stories, Brainiac journeyed to that exact point in time, and rescued DD. smile
was that because DC realized he'd would become immune to that death, and therefor dd would be virtually unstoppable then or not?

Galan007
was that because DC realized he'd would become immune to that death, and therefor dd would be virtually unstoppable then or not? Well in the story,

Brainiac used his tech to save DD from entropy, in hopes of combining DD's power with his own mind...

But the reason you brought up, would make sense. lol

King Kandy
Well the reason that DD could survive anything was basically that he'd evolve to be resistant to it instantly.

In Entropy, there is a 0% chance of survival... No matter what form he takes.

quanchi112
sbp definitely has what it takes to beat him. this would be one helluva a fight. sbp is much greater than superman. sbp would crush waverider and superman with a motherbox. only way they beat him was the red dun. they had to depower him and destroy his armor. one old ass superman still died. sbp wins this.

Superboy Prime
death.

quanchi112
death. glad to see people like seeing smiley faces. laughing

Superboy Prime
You should follow that smilie's path.

Superboy Prime will not beat this version of Doomsday.

Do you want me to explain why?

The way Doomsday was written in H/P he could evolve immunity to the means used to previously kill him. That is how he managed to evolve from being a normal baby into the ultimate killing machine. The fact is made more relevant when Doomsday encounters the radiant. The radiant is an energy being that managed to beat Doomsday once. Needless to say, and with Cyborg Supes' help, Doomsday has a 2nd round with Radiant and guess what? Doomsday one shot Radiant. Even the waverider knew Supes would die if he was to face H/P Doomsday since Kal-El would not be able to kill Doomsday in the same manner he did before. That is why Superman got motherbox to amp himself. He needed it just to hang with this new version of Doomsday.

Do note I am not even bothering to bring to the table that Doomsday evolved after getting oneshot by Darkseid's Omega Beam.

In the end with all the enhancements by motherbox Superman could not tackle Doomsday. The only way they could destroy this version of Doomsday was to teleport and Entropy his ass for the win.

There is no way, I repeat, no way Superboy Prime will be able to duplicate that feat. So while it's true that Superboy Prime will hang with Doomsday for a while it is impossible for SBP to beat Doomsday because physical force won't cut it and when all is said and done that is all Superboy Prime has going for him.

quanchi112
You should follow that smilie's path.

Superboy Prime will not beat this version of Doomsday.

Do you want me to explain why?

The way Doomsday was written in H/P he could evolve immunity to the means used to previously kill him. That is how he managed to evolve from being a normal baby into the ultimate killing machine. The fact is made more relevant when Doomsday encounters the radiant. The radiant is an energy being that managed to beat Doomsday once. Needless to say, and with Cyborg Supes' help, Doomsday has a 2nd round with Radiant and guess what? Doomsday one shot Radiant. Even the waverider knew Supes would die if he was to face H/P Doomsday since Kal-El would not be able to kill Doomsday in the same manner he did before. That is why Superman got motherbox to amp himself. He needed it just to hang with this new version of Doomsday.

Do note I am not even bothering to bring to the table that Doomsday evolved after getting oneshot by Darkseid's Omega Beam.

In the end with all the enhancements by motherbox Superman could not tackle Doomsday. The only way they could destroy this version of Doomsday was to teleport and Entropy his ass for the win.

There is no way, I repeat, no way Superboy Prime will be able to duplicate that feat. So while it's true that Superboy Prime will hang with Doomsday for a while it is impossible for SBP to beat Doomsday because physical force won't cut it and when all is said and done that is all Superboy Prime has going for him. radiant kille dhim once. read the thread. its first to one kill. of course doomsday couldnt be killled for good. sbp has the skills to kill him once. for sure he was killing green lanterns left and right. previously in the story he was killing people by mistake. sbp would be to much for doomsday in the first to a kill. dont underestimate him. he was one badass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
radiant kille dhim once. read the thread. its first to one kill. of course doomsday couldnt be killled for good. sbp has the skills to kill him once. for sure he was killing green lanterns left and right. previously in the story he was killing people by mistake. sbp would be to much for doomsday in the first to a kill. dont underestimate him. he was one badass.

And yet you try and put down the fact that DS killed him once and then said he was unbeatable. knowing that DD can't be killed twice in the same manner. You are a hippocrit.

Superboy Prime
SBP does not have the skills to kill him once.

Since when does SBP have skills, you clown?

He only whines and screams and swings his arms killing people. That's it. Superman is more skilled than Superboy Prime and that is a ****ing fact.

SBP was a badass. Doomsday is a bigger badass. SBP stands no chance against this version of Doomsday. Get it through your thick inteligence-less brain of yours.

Look at my ****ing name and you will realize I am bound to know what the **** I am talking about here. SBP does not have what it takes to kill H/P Doomsday.

nvrbeenwthagirl

He only whines and screams and swings his arms killing people. That's it. Superman is more killed than Superboy Prime and that is a ****ing fact.

SBP was a badass. Doomsday is a bigger badass. SBP stands no chance against this version of Doomsday. Get it through your thick inteligence-less brain of yours.

Reported. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112

He only whines and screams and swings his arms killing people. That's it. Superman is more killed than Superboy Prime and that is a ****ing fact.

SBP was a badass. Doomsday is a bigger badass. SBP stands no chance against this version of Doomsday. Get it through your thick inteligence-less brain of yours. i wish i could strip u of your name for this. bottom line did u see the forces that had to put abp down for good. did u see the forces that put doomsday down for good. oh yeah it was just two guys.
laughing laughing

sbp kills waverider and superman after hes tired of playing with them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i wish i could strip u of your name for this. bottom line did u see the forces that had to put abp down for good. did u see the forces that put doomsday down for good. oh yeah it was just two guys.
laughing laughing

sbp kills waverider and superman after hes tired of playing with them. according to you DD put down an entireplanet of parademons and Gods. DD also killed the radiant and a gaurdian.

Superboy Prime
The forces employed to put Superboy Prime down do not compare to Entropy.

Case closed.

Tyrant
2 b tottaly onest...

eye c sbP wining.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
2 b tottaly onest...

eye c sbP wining.

you think SBP can take a guardian and the radiant? And take the Omega blast, die and comback?

Superboy Prime
He is not being totally honest. durverine

nvrbeenwthagirl
He is not being totally honest. durverine

Ah Ok. He's pretending. stick out tongue

starking
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you think SBP can take a guardian and the radiant? And take the Omega blast, die and comback? Damn, what's wrong with everyones sarcasm meter today. laughing

Superboy Prime
Quanchi's posts have destroyed many sarcasm meters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quanchi's posts have destroyed many sarcasm meters.
yeah. we can't really debate effectively, insult each other, or have any fun any more. I'm pretty much feeling like we are going to start losing more posters. destroyed by the powers that be as they try to protect the one from the many.

Superboy Prime
Stupidity should be a bannable offense, but what do I know?

Tyrant
Sic semper tyrannus!

quanchi112
The forces employed to put Superboy Prime down do not compare to Entropy.

Case closed. doomsday can come back from anything right. entropy didnt fight him and put him there, waverdier and supes put him there. two men. sbp was fighting two superman, and craploads of green lanters. only depowered did sbp lose. with the armor on he would have kicked ass and took names. fact still remains tha all it takes to beat doomsday hp is superman, a motherbox, and waverider.

wink

quanchi112
Stupidity should be a bannable offense, but what do I know? notmuch apparently. read these comics and fully understand them.

quanchi112
yeah. we can't really debate effectively, insult each other, or have any fun any more. I'm pretty much feeling like we are going to start losing more posters. destroyed by the powers that be as they try to protect the one from the many. bashing is not allowed. its in the rules. i can take a bash here or two but when thats all the u do its kinda silly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
doomsday can come back from anything right. entropy didnt fight him and put him there, waverdier and supes put him there. two men. sbp was fighting two superman, and craploads of green lanters. only depowered did sbp lose. with the armor on he would have kicked ass and took names. fact still remains tha all it takes to beat doomsday hp is superman, a motherbox, and waverider.

wink

You do not know how powerful Waverider is do you? Do you know that one gaurdian Equals 100 Lanterns. That is enough lanterns to beat even SBP.

Ur logic does not compute. And You say DD can come back from anything right? And yet you say DS was a wuss even tho he'd killed doomsday the first time. So i'm not getting ur logic?

quanchi112
And yet you try and put down the fact that DS killed him once and then said he was unbeatable. knowing that DD can't be killed twice in the same manner. You are a hippocrit. im not a hypocrit. hunter and prey wasnt a kmc forum battle. darkseid put himdown for twenty seconds and was put down until superman showed up. doomsday beating on ds isnt that impressive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
bashing is not allowed. its in the rules. i can take a bash here or two but when thats all the u do its kinda silly.

Pretty soon you'll be detating yourself. I see where it's headed. It got that way when xmeat and devil hulk where here. Got very quiet for a while. Trust me.

Scampers off to play City of heroes. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
doomsday can come back from anything right. entropy didnt fight him and put him there, waverdier and supes put him there. two men. sbp was fighting two superman, and craploads of green lanters. only depowered did sbp lose. with the armor on he would have kicked ass and took names. fact still remains tha all it takes to beat doomsday hp is superman, a motherbox, and waverider.

wink

Please tell me how Superboy Prime will put Doomsday in Entropy. Specially when he is trapped in a cage he can't break for this fight.

You just helped my case. It took motherbox, waverider and a teleportation to get rid of Doomsday. Superboy Prime does not have any of this available. He dies and finally reencounters Pa and Ma Kent Prime in hell.

quanchi112
You do not know how powerful Waverider is do you? Do you know that one gaurdian Equals 100 Lanterns. That is enough lanterns to beat even SBP.

Ur logic does not compute. And You say DD can come back from anything right? And yet you say DS was a wuss even tho he'd killed doomsday the first time. So i'm not getting ur logic? im not surprised you arent. ds only has his omega effect to rely on. when that fails he fails. he isnt much of a brawler. he didnt last more than three panels against doomsday after he grabbed him. well the lanterns didnt defeat sbp. they helped but it was the superman that were the ones who really made a differnce. team effort.

ps. darkseid could kill doomsday with his omega effect. it happened. but in a sotry its not like here. doomsday recovered in record timing and whalloped old ds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im not surprised you arent. ds only has his omega effect to rely on. when that fails he fails. he isnt much of a brawler. he didnt last more than three panels against doomsday after he grabbed him. well the lanterns didnt defeat sbp. the helped but it was the superman that were the ones who really made a differnce. team effort.

It wasn't a hundred lanterns that is one. And for two, You yourself have admitted that Dd can only die once. So If DS did it with one strike, then says DD is beyond death, how is that a bad showing given how powerful DD was and the fact that he cant' die twice the same way. you are the one saying SBP can get one kill in right and then not another. You are a hippocrit. Goodnite.

Superboy Prime
notmuch apparently. read these comics and fully understand them.

Ignorance is far from being stupidity.

I have read the comics.

You claim you have, and yet make wrong points.

So you're either a liar for saying you have read the comics when in fact you have not, or you're a ***** because you have read them and still fail to grasp what is obvious to everyone else.

quanchi112
Please tell me how Superboy Prime will put Doomsday in Entropy. Specially when he is trapped in a cage he can't break for this fight.

You just helped my case. It took motherbox, waverider and a teleportation to get rid of Doomsday. Superboy Prime does not have any of this available. He dies and finally reencounters Pa and Ma Kent Prime in hell. sbp would literally kick the crap out of waverider and superman with his amp in this story.

all u have to do is tie doomsday to a ship and make him floar in space. hell get out...eventually.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

I have read the comics.

So you're either a liar for saying you have read the comics when in fact you have not, or you're a ***** because you have read them and still fail to grasp what is obvious to everyone else.

dont' get mad. just pity.

quanchi112

I have read the comics.

So you're either a liar for saying you have read the comics when in fact you have not, or you're a ***** because you have read them and still fail to grasp what is obvious to everyone else. i chalk this up to many lemmings on here. band wagoners. jump on tha bad wagon i think for myself.

quanchi112
dont' get mad. just pity. laughing

Superboy Prime
sbp would literally kick the crap out of waverider and superman with his amp in this story.

all u have to do is tie doomsday to a ship and make him floar in space. hell get out...eventually.

laughing

You ran out of arguments. Yay. Now go mess with another thread.

Superboy Prime
i chalk this up to many lemmings on here. band wagoners. jump on tha bad wagon i think for myself.

Thinking for yourself does not make you smart or intelligent.

It only means you're sentient. duriroll

nvrbeenwthagirl
sbp would literally kick the crap out of waverider and superman with his amp in this story.

laughing
Since when has SBP shown he has the ability to traverse time, stop time or any of those chronal abilities? You realize that DD was more powerful than the Radiant, a guardian and the power of superman and wave rider. There was never a limit shown. In fact, waverider can see the future. So if he thought the only thing that could pwn doomsday was entropy, that tells you that DD was above Skyfather lvl. He had already killed one and beat the crap out of another.

quanchi112
You ran out of arguments. Yay. Now go mess with another thread. i didnt run of of arguments. i just see u downplaying sbp. superboy prime is downplaying sbp. kimda funny if you ask me.

anyways just lok at the sheer numbers gathered against sbp. look at the lack of sheer numbers who beat doomsday.

quanchi112
Since when has SBP shown he has the ability to traverse time, stop time or any of those chronal abilities? You realize that DD was more powerful than the Radiant, a guardian and the power of superman and wave rider. There was never a limit shown. In fact, waverider can see the future. So if he thought the only thing that could pwn doomsday was entropy, that tells you that DD was above Skyfather lvl. He had already killed one and beat the crap out of another. skyfathers have been beaten down by superman. ds in apokolips now. straight up.

there goes ur skyfather level theory. means nothing. doomsday has been killed since. right? was it entrophy everytime, dont think so. try again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i didnt run of of arguments. i just see u downplaying sbp. superboy prime is downplaying sbp. kimda funny if you ask me.

anyways just lok at the sheer numbers gathered against sbp. look at the lack of sheer numbers who beat doomsday.

Doomsday beat GL"s A Guardian, an entire planet worth of Gods and parademons according to you, and the radiant. Sheer numbers are in favor of DD my freind.

nvrbeenwthagirl
skyfathers have been beaten down by superman. ds in apokolips now. straight up.

there goes ur skyfather level theory. means nothing. doomsday has been killed since. right? was it entrophy everytime, dont think so. try again.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Tyrant
skyfathers have been beaten down by superman. ds in apokolips now. straight up.

there goes ur skyfather level theory. means nothing. doomsday has been killed since. right? was it entrophy everytime, dont think so. try again. Wouldn't that say that Superman is above skyfather, and DD is way above him?

What the f**k?

quanchi112
Doomsday beat GL"s A Guardian, an entire planet worth of Gods and parademons according to you, and the radiant. Sheer numbers are in favor of DD my freind. im talking about what stopped doomsday. waverider and superman proved they are greater than ds and his whole planet. thanks. 2 men and a mb got the job done. shame on ds. he didnt even go becuz he knew doomsday would waste him again.

Superboy Prime
Me? Downplaying SBP? ROFL.

I am simply grounding your durwanking of SBP and being reasonable.

He has no means of taking the win and that is why he's utterly screwed for this matchup.

quanchi112
Wouldn't that say that Superman is above skyfather, and DD is way above him?

What the f**k? superman can be above skyfather. it means just cuz ur a skyfather that doesnt jus get u the win. anyways sbp is above superman as well.

quanchi112
Me? Downplaying SBP? ROFL.

I am simply grounding your durwanking of SBP and being reasonable.

He has no means of taking the win and that is why he's utterly screwed for this matchup. sbp could beat waverider and superman with a motherbox but doomsday failed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman can be above skyfather. it means just cuz ur a skyfather that doesnt jus get u the win. anyways sbp is above superman as well.
So by your logic, they both can beat Odin who is a skyfather.

nvrbeenwthagirl
sbp could beat waverider and superman with a motherbox but doomsday failed. laughing

Superboy Prime
I am so posting this gold in the funniest shitty posts in comics thread

quanchi112
So by your logic, they both can beat Odin who is a skyfather. no. all skyfathers are not created equal. odin would crush superman. superman can beat ds though. ds way weaker than odin.

quanchi112
laughing its true.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no. all skyfathers are not created equal. odin would crush superman. superman can beat ds though. ds way weaker than odin.

DS creates actual realities with his omega. Show me Odin doing ANYThing on that lvl.

quanchi112
I am so posting this gold in the funniest shitty posts in comics thread print it out an dhang it on ur refrigerator. i care not in the least.

i think for myself.

quanchi112
DS creates actual realities with his omega. Show me Odin doing ANYThing on that lvl. i can show u ds submitting to superman in a duel. getting planted on the source wall. weak ds showings. i can show u him falling down steps.

nvrbeenwthagirl
print it out an dhang it on ur refrigerator. i care not in the least.

i think for myself.

Sometimes, for some people, that is not always a good thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i can show u ds submitting to superman in a duel. getting planted on the source wall. weak ds showings. i can show u him falling down steps.
Odin has ran from people thor has beaten. What's ur point?

Superboy Prime
superman can be above skyfather. it means just cuz ur a skyfather that doesnt jus get u the win. anyways sbp is above superman as well.

I am so posting this gold in the funniest shitty posts in comics thread

print it out an dhang it on ur refrigerator. i care not in the least.

i think for myself.

Sometimes, for some people, that is not always a good thing.

hysterical

quanchi112
Odin has ran from people thor has beaten. What's ur point? darkseid has ran from doomsday before into a portal. whast ur point. odin is above ds. its not eevn up for debate.

odin is the strongest skyfather.

quanchi112
Sometimes, for some people, that is not always a good thing. this from the guy that told me to watch out for jimmy spetnaz.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

starking
darkseid has ran from doomsday before into a portal. whast ur point. odin is above ds. its not eevn up for debate.

odin is the strongest skyfather. Man Quan, you seem to be even more retarded than you are reguarly....

nvrbeenwthagirl
darkseid has ran from doomsday before into a portal. whast ur point. odin is above ds. its not eevn up for debate.

odin is the strongest skyfather.

HIGHFATHER=ODIN

DS HAS BEATEN HIGHFATHER.

SAFE TO SAY THEY ARE ALL EQUAL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this from the guy that told me to watch out for jimmy spetnaz.

UM WHO?

quanchi112
HIGHFATHER=ODIN

DS HAS BEATEN HIGHFATHER.

SAFE TO SAY THEY ARE ALL EQUAL. odin would literally kill odin faster than ares did. high father is a joke to odin, no where even close. ds struggles with superman nowadays and must cheapshot him to win.

stick out tongue

starking
odin would literally kill odin faster than ares did. high father is a joke to odin, no where even close. ds struggles with superman nowadays and must cheapshot him to win.

stick out tongue So Ares with godwave<Odin? What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
odin would literally kill odin faster than ares did. high father is a joke to odin, no where even close. ds struggles with superman nowadays and must cheapshot him to win.

stick out tongue

i haven't seen DS and superman fight lately have you? I dont' recall Superman fighting DS anytime after seven soldiers, when DS creates realities. I didn't see Superman in Firestorm, when DS reached into the firestorm matrix and pulled the professor out. And pwned The three with a wave of a hand. I didn't see superman taking one punch from DS and actually lasting. he was knocked out with one punch. Superman has never knocked DS out with one punch. Hell he has never knocked DS out.

starking
UM WHO? Trickster said that, not you.

Tyrant
Originally posted by starking
So Ares with godwave<Odin? What the f**k? odin=mrveL!!
mrvel wi nz fatalty!!!!11

quanchi112
i haven't seen DS and superman fight lately have you? I dont' recall Superman fighting DS anytime after seven soldiers, when DS creates realities. I didn't see Superman in Firestorm, when DS reached into the firestorm matrix and pulled the professor out. And pwned The three with a wave of a hand. I didn't see superman taking one punch from DS and actually lasting. he was knocked out with one punch. Superman has never knocked DS out with one punch. Hell he has never knocked DS out. it was a cheapshot. di du read the issue. sueps saved him. he is talking to ds then he punches him. the coward ds is he has to cheapshot him nowadays. he had to rescue ds. supes saves him all the time.

Evil_Ash

stick out tongue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/wowurlikezmart.png

Superboy Prime
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

quanchi112
Trickster said that, not you. trickster warned me as well. i said something back to spetnaz and nver acted like he was going to make me regret it with his logic. i havent seen that guy since.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
it was a cheapshot. di du read the issue. sueps saved him. he is talking to ds then he punches him. the coward ds is he has to cheapshot him nowadays. he had to rescue ds. supes saves him all the time.

A cheap shot? you mean like when DD died and got back up and cheap shotted DS and DD couldn't be killed again, becuz he's already been killed by physical force and the omegas. Like that? let's see you make up some rediculous dumb explaination as you always do. I'm done. have a good night.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/wowurlikezmart.png how does this relate to comics and the debate at hand. please people act mature. this is pointless here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how does this relate to comics and the debate at hand. please people act mature. this is pointless here.

Your "debating" is pointless. hence why people just start making fun.

quanchi112
A cheap shot? you mean like when DD died and got back up and cheap shotted DS and DD couldn't be killed again, becuz he's already been killed by physical force and the omegas. Like that? let's see you make up some rediculous dumb explaination as you always do. I'm done. have a good night. ds hit him first. if i hit someone and they fall over. i walk away and they hit me its my fault. darkseid got the first hit. he was overconfident then got beat down.

Superboy Prime
...That takes the cake.

quanchi112
Your "debating" is pointless. hence why people just start making fun. it doesnt phase me. it just hurt kmc forums. debate or be gone. its tha simple. keep the funny little pics to a minumum.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds hit him first. if i hit someone and they fall over. i walk away and they hit me its my fault. darkseid got the first hit. he was overconfident then got beat down.

I just reported you for being so in the words of zatanna "bmud".

starking
odin=mrveL!!
mrvel wi nz fatalty!!!!11 Ahh I see
ares+dc%=<-marvel

nvrbeenwthagirl
it doesnt phase me. it just hurt kmc forums. debate or be gone. its tha simple. keep the funny little pics to a minumum.
No, you hurt the forum. REDICULOUS to the nth power.

Superboy Prime
You are hurting this forum, Quanchi.

quanchi112
No, you hurt the forum. REDICULOUS to the nth power. im here to debate. i like this forum. i dont hate anyone on here. thats the difference i put my feelings aside while u dont.

quanchi112
You are hurting this forum, Quanchi. respond to my opinions not me. dont let me affect u. prove ur arguments to me. thats it. thats the only reason we come here.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
im here to debate. i like this forum. i dont hate anyone on here. thats the difference i put my feelings aside while u dont.

your feelings are like your logic.

Superboy Prime
I'm starting to think that's his special technique. Typing random shit on the keyboard until people grow tired and leave the thread to keep their sanity and IQ at healthy levels.

starking
it doesnt phase me. it just hurt kmc forums. debate or be gone. its tha simple. keep the funny little pics to a minumum. http://www.podshow.com/images/shows/1968/shows/small/buzzkill.jpg

You take the fun out of life.erm

quanchi112

your feelings are like your logic. this from the guy who told me he was leaing the forums for months. then u were organizing a quanchi strike. then u responded to my opinion in five minutes. tha night u kept saying u be good over and over. that hurts the forums. filling up these vs arguments with that nonsense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm starting to think that's his special technique. Typing random shit on the keyboard until people grow tired and leave the thread to keep their sanity and IQ at healthy levels.

I already posted it earlier. He will destroy the forum as the mods protect him from us. thereby forcing all of us to leave. and then he will move to the next forum. He's a very skilled troll.

quanchi112
I'm starting to think that's his special technique. Typing random shit on the keyboard until people grow tired and leave the thread to keep their sanity and IQ at healthy levels. i prove my points. its just ur to stubborn to accept it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this from the guy who told me he was leaing the forums for months. then u were organizing a quanchi strike. then u responded to my opinion in five minutes. tha night u kept saying u be good over and over. that hurts the forums. filling up these vs arguments with that nonsense.

every letter that proceedeth out of your keyboard that makes a word,is nonsense.

quanchi112
I already posted it earlier. He will destroy the forum as the mods protect him from us. thereby forcing all of us to leave. and then he will move to the next forum. He's a very skilled troll. the mods just enforce the rules. that is all. i back up my arguments with scans and knowledge. i debate. u take it to the extreme. just debate no more insults.

quanchi112
every letter that proceedeth out of your keyboard that makes a word,is nonsense. alright enough is enough. please stay on topic. lets get back to debating.

starking
Kmc shall soon become a breeding ground, for retards.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
the mods just enforce the rules. that is all. i back up my arguments with scans and knowledge. i debate. u take it to the extreme. just debate no more insults.

You win. you are correct in every post you ever made. If we all agree with you, then maybe you'll leave. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kmc shall soon become a breeding ground, for retards.....

Xmeat,Devilhulk, and the great.......................Drum rolls. Ah shit. I don't need to even say it. lol.

Superboy Prime
He has a lot of knowledge...in bizarro world durlaugh

quanchi112
You win. you are correct in every post you ever made. If we all agree with you, then maybe you'll leave. big grin why are u so obsessed with me to leave. i love reading comics and debating as to who wins these random matchups. its that simple. lets all just have fun.

quanchi112
He has a lot of knowledge...in bizarro world durlaugh u cant argue with my scans and my knowledge its right on the money. i dont lie about things or exaggerate.

starking
Xmeat,Devilhulk, and the great.......................Drum rolls. Ah shit. I don't need to even say it. lol. You know, Devilgoblin was never banned, so there's the possibility that a senior retard could make a comeback.. whistle

quanchi112
You know, Devilhulk was never banned, so there's the possibility that a senior retard could make a comeback.. whistle quit talking about other posters. its wrong. this insulting of other people who arent even here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He has a lot of knowledge...in bizarro world durlaugh

Me and Bizarro. U are wrong. Me post and analysis of the fight is be correct. Oh wait. What is analysis?

Evil_Ash
You are hurting this forum, Quanchi.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/helpapoc2.png

quanchi112
aagin becuz people are ruining this thread. ill get back to topic. hp doomsday who was a very powerful character who literally tore apokolips up singlehandedly. he challenged ds and was killed once but not for long proving that he can die. its just the omega effect will never work again. doomsday thus crushed darkseid.

now here u have sbp who was a badass who complained and didnt like his transformation over to the darkside. he still thought he would be a hero and become superman. delusional yes but powerful oh heck yes.

at the end of the day u have to look at how sbp was defeated and how doomsday was defeated. doomsday wasnt depowered while sbp had to be to imprsion him. thus sbp wins. doomsday those to two people and a box.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/helpapoc2.png

i just reported you for making my side hurt laughing.

starking
quit talking about other posters. its wrong. this insulting of other people who arent even here. http://i.pbase.com/u49/growf/small/36893134.retard.jpg

starking
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/helpapoc2.png Poccy needs to lay off the crack..

Superboy Prime
So tell me something...how come the Omega Effect will never work again on Doomsday since it killed him once; but physical force(which is what SBP has) that has already killed Doomsday before ...kill him again?

Now I am going to sitback and let you argue with yourself for over 15 pages.

Enlighten me.

quanchi112
So tell me something...how come the Omega Effect will never work again on Doomsday since it killed him once; but physical force(which is what SBP has) that has already killed Doomsday before ...kill him again?

Now I am going to sitback and let you argue with yourself for over 15 pages.

Enlighten me. there are different ways to kill someone physically. while the omega effect can only work once. simple,really?

just think about it. i cut ur head off. the u come back and cant die from that. then i cut ur thorat then u come back and cant die from that. millions of different ways to die by these characters.

Tyrant
There is only one answer to a question like this...

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9348/batmansn0.jpg

Superboy Prime
there are different ways to kill someone physically. while the omega effect can only work once. simple,really?

just think about it. i cut ur head off. the u come back and cant die from that. then i cut ur thorat then u come back and cant die from that. millions of different ways to die by these characters.
http://tapes.ieattapes.com/uploads/Bush_O_RLY.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
there are different ways to kill someone physically. while the omega effect can only work once. simple,really?

UM No. Just no.

2ndly, The Omega effect literally has millions of ways to beat someone. Doomdsay adapts to the power, not the ways he can be killed. Someone with TK can kill Doomsday once by splitting him in half. the next time, they try and take his head off with Tk, and it won't work. FAIL. try again. you lose.

quanchi112
UM No. Just no.

2ndly, The Omega effect literally has millions of ways to beat someone. Doomdsay adapts to the power, not the ways he can be killed. Someone with TK can kill Doomsday once by splitting him in half. the next time, they try and take his head off with Tk, and it won't work. FAIL. try again. you lose. sbp only needs one kill. he gets it here.

his force his powers and that are pretty high up there. he defifnitely could get that one kill. thats all he needs. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
sbp only needs one kill. he gets it here.

his force his powers and that are pretty high up there. he defifnitely could get that one kill. thats all he needs. stick out tongue

what you dont' get is, DD was already killed by physical force. NVRmind. It's like everyone else gets it but you.

Superboy Prime
http://66.84.54.31/images/photos/stupid.gif

quanchi112
what you dont' get is, DD was already killed by physical force. NVRmind. It's like everyone else gets it but you. he can still die to physical force. there are varying degrees of physcial force that can still kill him. hes been killed since this story. apply logic to what u are saying.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he can still die to physical force. there are varying degrees of physcial force that can still kill him. hes been killed since this story. apply logic to what u are saying.

We are talking about HP doomsday. One that adapts to powers on the fly.

a gaurdian>SBP

HPDD>a gaurdian.

Nuff said.

starking
he can still die to physical force. there are varying degrees of physcial force that can still kill him. hes been killed since this story. apply logic to what u are saying. http://www.mattymo.com/albums/Stupid-Pictures/retard_prize.jpg

Evil_Ash
he can still die to physical force. there are varying degrees of physcial force that can still kill him. hes been killed since this story. apply logic to what u are saying.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulkretRDED.png

Superboy Prime
durlaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO OMG LMAO

quanchi112
We are talking about HP doomsday. One that adapts to powers on the fly.

a gaurdian>SBP

HPDD>a gaurdian.

Nuff said. sbprime had to be depowered to lose. nuff said. doomsday lost to two beings. thats all it took.

Tyrant
quanci is right u guys.
doomday losses 2 2 people.

sbP wood nvr loose to 2 guyz!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
sbprime had to be depowered to lose. nuff said. doomsday lost to two beings. thats all it took.

No. They didn't beat him. They BFR Him. SBP got beaten by a few flashes if you remember. He also couldnt kill Wonder Girl. SBp will give DD a good fight until DD evolves into the very specific radiation wave from a kryton long destroyed in another universe.

quanchi112
No. They didn't beat him. They BFR Him. SBP got beaten by a few flashes if you remember. He also couldnt kill Wonder Girl. SBp will give DD a good fight until DD evolves into the very specific radiation wave from a kryton long destroyed in another universe. if sbp was beaten by the flashes then why did the speed force get messed up. why did he come back if the flashes beat him. he came back and killed superboy. sbp was a monster even more so than doomsday.

Superboy Prime
Please terminate your life.

quanchi112
Please terminate your life. i laughing at this. keep it up. really ur just wasting space here. argue or sle please be silent. show respect to kmc.

Superboy Prime
There's nothing to argue. H/P Doomsday wins 10/10 because SBP lacks the mean to kill this version of DD.

quanchi112
There's nothing to argue. H/P Doomsday wins 10/10 because SBP lacks the mean to kill this version of DD. no he doesnt lack means to kill doomsday. doomsday would fall once to him. sbp is precrisis pretty much. game over for doomsday.

Superboy Prime
You just keep posting random shit to try and convince us, don't you?

quanchi112
You just keep posting random shit to try and convince us, don't you? i even respond to ur pointless replies.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>