Deadpool vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberDragon
Sorry if this has been done before, i couldnt find it on search.

Deadpool vs Nightcrawler.

Firstly say who you think would without prep, then say who would win with 2 weeks prep. for example: "I think Nightcrawler would win without prep,but with 2 weeks prep i think deadpool would"

The setting is in a city.

PITT_HAPPENS
Without bloodlust I would give this to DP with and without prep.

guy222
Originally posted by CyberDragon

Firstly say who you think would without prep, then say who would win with 2 weeks prep. for example: "I think Nightcrawler would win without prep,but with 2 weeks prep i think deadpool would"

deadpool ftw

Wolverine2006
Deadpool either way, what's Nightcrawler going to do?

PITT_HAPPENS

Soljer

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Soljer
It isn't clear whether he can actually teleport off body parts.....he teleported off a piece of machinery in an alternate universe. That hardly says anything about 616 Nightcrawler - or even if he could do that to an organic being. I'm not sure about 616 but the AOA version did and I think the 616 did it to a demon but I'm not sure about that.

Soljer
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
I'm not sure about 616 but the AOA version did and I think the 616 did it to a demon but I'm not sure about that.

Exactly - an alternate universe character did something.

That doesn't mean 616 could.

Otherwise, since Iron Fist punched a hole in exiles colossus.....

stick out tongue.

Basco15
This would be a good fight,but I think the man who repeatedly breaks the fourth wall would win 7/10.

PITT_HAPPENS
Exactly - an alternate universe character did something.

That doesn't mean 616 could.

Otherwise, since Iron Fist punched a hole in exiles colossus.....

stick out tongue. Just saying it is possible, but thought I remember the 616 doing it to a demon. I thought that he could also teleport and leave someone in a wall or something, at least I heard him threaten someone with that.

Soljer
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Just saying it is possible, but thought I remember the 616 doing it to a demon. I thought that he could also teleport and leave someone in a wall or something, at least I heard him threaten someone with that.

Yeah - he could likely teleport someone into another object. I'd buy that; even 616.

Not sure about the porting-dismemberment, though. erm.

PITT_HAPPENS

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by CyberDragon

Constant teleporting may not help. Deadpool wins

CyberDragon
KK, my friend asked me to do this thread, thanks everyone for posting,now i have to go tell him lol. btw whats bloodlust,sorry i dont have alot of comics and stuff.

xmarksthespot
It isn't clear whether he can actually teleport off body parts.....he teleported off a piece of machinery in an alternate universe. That hardly says anything about 616 Nightcrawler - or even if he could do that to an organic being. In AoA he ported off Deadpool's head actually. In 616 Rogue used his powers to teleport a limb off of Nimrod iirc. And in narration in Excalibur it was stated something along the lines of that it took all his restraint to not just teleporting the enemies' heads off.

StyleTime
616 Kurt removed the torso of a sentinal in the danger room via teleportation. For whatever that's worth anyway.

Apolloknight
I'm tempted to go with Kurt on this one.

guy222
bumprav

Juk3n
NC tp's DP into a Wall for the incapacitation , and the win.

fangirl101
Teleporting a brick into Deadpool's head should do the trick.

Scoobless
Originally posted by fangirl101
Teleporting a brick into Deadpool's head should do the trick.

It might....

norrinradd43
It isn't clear whether he can actually teleport off body parts.....he teleported off a piece of machinery in an alternate universe. That hardly says anything about 616 Nightcrawler - or even if he could do that to an organic being. Kurt has teleported a sentinel's torso away in 616...there is nothing to say that he cannot do it with organic material so I think we must assume that he can...I think Kurt can win 4/5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.