Dr Doom vs Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrant
This one had me confuzzled.

No prep for either combatant. Just natural powers (well, the Nega Bands, and Doom's armor of course).

They fight in the Teletubbies landscape, with bunnies and shit running around.

Who wins?

Faceman
Nega Bands > Doom's armor

Priest
Originally posted by Tyrant

No prep for either combatant. Just natural powers (well, the Nega Bands, and Doom's armor of course).
Who wins?
Magic is not allowed?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Priest
Magic is not allowed? I meant Doom's natural power, and not things like extra tech (Surfer drainers, Watcher power drainers, etc).
Of course magic is allowed, because Doom can even do that without his suit.

Priest
I meant Doom's natural power, and not things like extra tech (Surfer drainers, Watcher power drainers, etc).
Of course magic is allowed, because Doom can even do that without his suit.
I would give Doom the slight edge then.
Not sure if Marvel could handle the Crimson Bands.

Tyrant
I would give Doom the slight edge then.
Not sure if Marvel could handle the Crimson Bands. Bah.
He's only used them once to my knowledge...

Priest
Bah.
He's only used them once to my knowledge...
tru.
Another option is to hide behind his sheilds and just start blasting. Their strong enuff to knock Warlock, and Mangus around imo..

Tyrant
tru.
Another option is to hide behind his sheilds and just start blasting. Their strong enuff to knock Warlock, and Mangus around imo.. He can dodge, and absorb energy, as so...
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1099947/captainmarvel06212.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1099948/captainmarvel06213.jpg

Not sure how he can get by the shield though... yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.