Silver Surfer and Gog wars DD vs. Thanos and WWIIIBlack Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who Takes it?

Priest
team 2

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
team 2
Give reason.

quanchi112
team 2 for sure.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Give reason.
BFR for DD, and thanos knocking Surfer's teeth in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BFR for DD, and thanos knocking Surfer's teeth in.

GOG wars DD adapts to powers on the fly. BFR is ruled out as of the thread starter. now what is your opinoin with no BFR?

Priest
GOG wars DD adapts to powers on the fly. BFR is ruled out as of the thread starter. now what is your opinoin with no BFR?
Well you never stated that BFR was not included to begin with..
Not sure if thanos can win this imo...
the only hope he can do it contain DD with force feilds.

quanchi112
GOG wars DD adapts to powers on the fly. BFR is ruled out as of the thread starter. now what is your opinoin with no BFR? silver surfer would be beaten immediatley like usual. then its two on one. doomsday dies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well you never stated that BFR was not included to begin with..
Not sure if thanos can win this imo...
the only hope he can do it contain DD with force feilds.

You saying thanos, what about BA? he's there to help. we already know that Thanos is Superior to Surfer. So how would this fight go?

Priest
You saying thanos, what about BA? he's there to help. we already know that Thanos is Superior to Surfer. So how would this fight go?
BA really has nothing on Surfer or DD to begin with. Thanos really has the only chance against these two.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BA really has nothing on Surfer or DD to begin with. Thanos really has the only chance against these two.

Ok so how do you think If Superman was on a team with Thanos? What would it be like then?

Priest
Ok so how do you think If Superman was on a team with Thanos? What would it be like then?
team one still wins especially if surfer exploits Supes weaknesses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
team one still wins especially if surfer exploits Supes weaknesses.

That probably wouldn't happen since Thanos could counter any move surfer made like that.

Priest
That probably wouldn't happen since Thanos could counter any move surfer made like that.
i've dbt that would happen when DD would be all over Thanos.

quanchi112
team one still wins especially if surfer exploits Supes weaknesses. superman would definitely be easier to defeat against the surfer than black adam. he has to many huge weaknesses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i've dbt that would happen when DD would be all over Thanos.
Could be. But Thanos isn't going to go down easily to DD. Plus Thanos and Superman both have Uber Tp skills. But barring Silver surfer actually being able to take advantage of superman's "weakness" is Superman a better partner for Thanos than BA? if he is, why so?

quanchi112
im sure thanos would go for silver surfer becuz he knows he can beat him and quick. ba would be dishing and receiving pain. thanos would then turn his attention to doomsday. thanos can take a hit. he has hung in there with powerhouses.

odin couldnt even put him down.

quanchi112
Could be. But Thanos isn't going to go down easily to DD. Plus Thanos and Superman both have Uber Tp skills. But barring Silver surfer actually being able to take advantage of superman's "weakness" is Superman a better partner for Thanos than BA? if he is, why so? black adam is a better partner for the simple fact of superman being childs play for silver surfer. he could really make superman look bad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
im sure thanos would go for silver surfer becuz he knows he can beat him and quick. ba would be dishing and receiving pain. thanos would then turn his attention to doomsday. thanos can take a hit. he has hung in there with powerhouses.

odin couldnt even put him down.

Oh yes Odin could.

Kutulu

You have to specify no BFR in the original post then.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
You have to specify no BFR in the original post then.

I thought that was a given, since Gog wars DD could adapt so fast.

quanchi112
I thought that was a given, since Gog wars DD could adapt so fast. nothing is a given here. be specific in your threads.

quanchi112
Oh yes Odin could. he didnt. he failed to do it. on panel factoid. he was winning, yes, but look at what thanos endured. amazing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he didnt. he failed to do it. on panel factoid. he was winning, yes, but look at what thanos endured. amazing.
And yet we know thanos has been hurt by a black hole and gamora. Odin was OBVIOUSLy holding back.

quanchi112
And yet we know thanos has been hurt by a black hole and gamora. Odin was OBVIOUSLy holding back. no he wasnt. he saluted thanos during the battle for being a badass. odin was tearing his place up. he couldnt keep thanos down. amazing feat for thanos. he hung with the greatest skyfather.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no he wasnt. he saluted thanos during the battle for being a badass. odin was tearing his place up. he couldnt keep thanos down. amazing feat for thanos. he hung with the greatest skyfather.
Um yeah. thanos was severly hurt by a black hole and Gamora made him bleed. Odin ask the question of thanos do you relent. he was basicaly telling him to give up or get pwned.

quanchi112
Um yeah. thanos was severly hurt by a black hole and Gamora made him bleed. Odin ask the question of thanos do you relent. he was basicaly telling him to give up or get pwned. thanos didnt give up, he lived, odin never put him down. again whats ur point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos didnt give up, he lived, odin never put him down. again whats ur point.

Sighs. poor thing.

quanchi112
Sighs. poor thing. make a point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
make a point.

I did. I said a million words with those three.

quanchi112
I did. I said a million words with those three. thats all this is to u. i wish u would try to debate with me and not wasting insult posts all the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats all this is to u. i wish u would try to debate with me and not wasting insult posts all the time.
WHO THE HELL CAN DEBATE WITH YOU QUAN? DONT U REALIZE NO ONE LIKES TO DEBATE WITH YOU. YOU DONT' DEBATE. YOU SAY REDICULOUS STUFF, READ STUFF OUT OF CONTEXT AND HAVE YOUR MIND MIND UP. YOU SAY THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER AND WHEN SOMEONE BACKS YOU INTO A CORNER, YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE, WELL BLACK ADAM WOULD BEAT THE TAR OUT OF SO AND SO WITH NO REASONING. THE FORUM IS MORE TO ME THAN JUST THAT BUT YOU HAVE RUINED IT. IT'S A MOCKERY OF WHAT IT ONCE WAS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

quanchi112
WHO THE HELL CAN DEBATE WITH YOU QUAN? DONT U REALIZE NO ONE LIKES TO DEBATE WITH YOU. YOU DONT' DEBATE. YOU SAY REDICULOUS STUFF, READ STUFF OUT OF CONTEXT AND HAVE YOUR MIND MIND UP. YOU SAY THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER AND WHEN SOMEONE BACKS YOU INTO A CORNER, YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE, WELL BLACK ADAM WOULD BEAT THE TAR OUT OF SO AND SO WITH NO REASONING. THE FORUM IS MORE TO ME THAN JUST THAT BUT YOU HAVE RUINED IT. IT'S A MOCKERY OF WHAT IT ONCE WAS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. laughing

ur saying i have this much of an impact on this forum. please i come here to argue not to piss and moan. i have recanted my opinion and changed my mind before. u havent done it yet. i post scans backing up my claims. bring evidence to the table for once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

ur saying i have this much of an impact on this forum. please i come here to argue not to piss and moan. i have recanted my opinion and changed my mind before. u havent done it yet. i post scans backing up my claims. bring evidence to the table for once.

Kid, u r n ur own world literally. I'm going to start calling you franklin richards. you have a reality that is close to the real thing, but not quite.

quanchi112
Kid, u r n ur own world literally. I'm going to start calling you franklin richards. you have a reality that is close to the real thing, but not quite. listen stick to the topic. its funny how u say im ruining these forums when u just insult left and right. ur lucky not t be banned. how many warnings does it take for u to straighten up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
listen stick to the topic. its funny how u say im ruining these forums when u just insult left and right. ur lucky not t be banned. how many warnings does it take for u to straighten up.

str8ten up? LMAo. do you know how many people have made fun of you today alone? OMG. BAn the entire forum then. We all need to str8ten up then. Maybe just maybe if we are all in agreement that you are not a very good poster, that you should str8ten up.

quanchi112
str8ten up? LMAo. do you know how many people have made fun of you today alone? OMG. BAn the entire forum then. We all need to str8ten up then. Maybe just maybe if we are all in agreement that you are not a very good poster, that you should str8ten up. i am not tlaking about the other psters. its u who have been warned. just debate. thats all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i am not tlaking about the other psters. its u who have been warned. just debate. thats all.

Kiddie, I have been warned since day one. just who do you think you are?

quanchi112
Kiddie, I have been warned since day one. just who do you think you are? i am quanchi112. u know this.\

argue comics. uve been warned. dont make it worse on urself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i am quanchi112. u know this.\

argue comics. uve been warned. dont make it worse on urself.

better than you have tried and failed. dont' think to highly of yourself. We don't.

quanchi112
better than you have tried and failed. dont' think to highly of yourself. We don't. dont tell me how to think. u know i dont listen to u. i was just simply answering ur question. again this is just simply a forum. i like this forum and dont want to see it spammed up. again i laugh at what u think of me. laughing all day long.

now back to arguing comics. we waste good debating time.

charlemagne9746
Quanchi...if I said you had a beautiful body....would you hold IT against me?

I'm just wonderin' man...I gotta know.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Quanchi...if I said you had a beautiful body....would you hold IT against me?

I'm just wonderin' man...I gotta know. again i dont what this has to do with comics.

charlemagne9746
again i dont what this has to do with comics.

We could make it into a dirty comic

naughty

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
We could make it into a dirty comic

naughty sick

h1a8
Gog DD could beat both by himself. Especially since there is no BFR.
He just sends a claw into the brain of BA like liquid before BA can respond.
And then beats Thanos to a pulp for a KO like he did Darkseid (Or even send a claw through his head too for a KO).

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Gog DD could beat both by himself. Especially since there is no BFR.
He just sends a claw into the brain of BA like liquid before BA can respond.
And then beats Thanos to a pulp for a KO like he did Darkseid (Or even send a claw through his head too for a KO). thanos is twice the fighter as darkseid. darkseid cant take beating like thanos can take. hes nowhere near ad durable. doomsday beat him in record time. ds didnt even geta hit in. thanos took a beating from power gem thor and was nowhere near even close to death. team thanos for the win.

h1a8
thanos is twice the fighter as darkseid. darkseid cant take beating like thanos can take. hes nowhere near ad durable. doomsday beat him in record time. ds didnt even geta hit in. thanos took a beating from power gem thor and was nowhere near even close to death. team thanos for the win.

Bony protrusion through Thano's head like liquid for the KO.
DD wins alone easily.

TricksterPriest
thanos is twice the fighter as darkseid. darkseid cant take beating like thanos can take. hes nowhere near ad durable. doomsday beat him in record time. ds didnt even geta hit in. thanos took a beating from power gem thor and was nowhere near even close to death. team thanos for the win.

Gog Wars DD has a decent shot of soloing the field with no BFR allowed.

Thanos would have an incredibly hard time taking out H/P, how is he going to take out a stronger and smarter version? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gog Wars DD has a decent shot of soloing the field with no BFR allowed.

Thanos would have an incredibly hard time taking out H/P, how is he going to take out a stronger and smarter version? roll eyes (sarcastic)

smart

Team 2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hundreds of GOGS for 100 years straight.

DD's name should have been changed to "Plotdevice."

Kento
Wouldn't this battle basically just come down to DD vs Thanos because DD could get rid of BA really quick and Thanos could get rid of SS quick. I don't really know alot about Thanos except from what I hear from people in this forum and on Gaia but Gog Wars DD was fighting for a hundred years straight so he's not going to loose in the stamina department course I don't know how long Thanos can go in a fight. Unless Thanos has the stamina to match him, since it's barring BFR I'd give it to DD since the battle would probably depend on stamina.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kento
Wouldn't this battle basically just come down to DD vs Thanos because DD could get rid of BA really quick and Thanos could get rid of SS quick. I don't really know alot about Thanos except from what I hear from people in this forum and on Gaia but Gog Wars DD was fighting for a hundred years straight so he's not going to loose in the stamina department course I don't know how long Thanos can go in a fight. Unless Thanos has the stamina to match him, since it's barring BFR I'd give it to DD since the battle would probably depend on stamina. The ONLY versions of DD Thanos could beat are, DOS DD, and possibly DD Rex...

Neither of which are involved in this thread...

Kento
Wouldn't Thanos normally have the BFR option though? DD no matter what version can still just be BFRed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
The ONLY versions of DD Thanos could beat are, DOS DD, and possibly DD Rex...

Neither of which are involved in this thread... ur well wrong on this one. thanos has hung with tougher beings that doomsday. odin and tyrant. end of story.

Galan007
Wouldn't Thanos normally have the BFR option though? DD no matter what version can still just be BFRed. True..

But it really depends on which type of BFR is used, .

Kento
True..

But it really depends on which type of BFR is used, .

Has he shown to be immune to type of BFR? Wait..How many types of BFR are there??

Galan007
Has he shown to be immune to type of BFR? Wait..How many types of BFR are there?? The Guardians tried to BFR him.... That didn't work..

Waverider tried to use Chronal energy against him.... That didn't work.

srug

Avalonofthewind
The Guardians tried to BFR him.... That didn't work..

Waverider tried to use Chronal energy against him.... That didn't work.

srug

I would imagine that GOG, who pretty much as ultimate battlefield options may have tried that over the 100 years...but that's just personal opinion. smile

dawsey28
WHO THE HELL CAN DEBATE WITH YOU QUAN? DONT U REALIZE NO ONE LIKES TO DEBATE WITH YOU. YOU DONT' DEBATE. YOU SAY REDICULOUS STUFF, READ STUFF OUT OF CONTEXT AND HAVE YOUR MIND MIND UP. YOU SAY THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER AND WHEN SOMEONE BACKS YOU INTO A CORNER, YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE, WELL BLACK ADAM WOULD BEAT THE TAR OUT OF SO AND SO WITH NO REASONING. THE FORUM IS MORE TO ME THAN JUST THAT BUT YOU HAVE RUINED IT. IT'S A MOCKERY OF WHAT IT ONCE WAS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Nvrbeenwth, you're cool with me, so I hate to say something like this, but...

....Ignore list may help. cool

Galan007
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I would imagine that GOG, who pretty much as ultimate battlefield options may have tried that over the 100 years...but that's just personal opinion. smile Very true.

TricksterPriest
ur well wrong on this one. thanos has hung with tougher beings that doomsday. odin and tyrant. end of story.

What the f**k? He was getting the living tar beat out of him against those 2. And Gog Wars might be able to beat Tyrant........

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I would imagine that GOG, who pretty much as ultimate battlefield options may have tried that over the 100 years...but that's just personal opinion. smile

Shit. Good point. smart So potentially, Gog Wars is UN-BFRable?

Galan007
Shit. Good point. smart So potentially, Gog Wars is UN-BFRable? Potentially.

I mean Gog had the ability to move freely about Hypertime...

If anyone could have used BFR to their advantage against DD.... It would have been him.

quanchi112
What the f**k? He was getting the living tar beat out of him against those 2. And Gog Wars might be able to beat Tyrant........

Shit. Good point. smart So potentially, Gog Wars is UN-BFRable? tyrant had his number and he also was winning against galactus. so getting beaten by him is no shameful thing. odin couldnt put him down in like 6 or 7 pages. thanos was singed. asgard was demolished. again it ended as a stalemate. odin was winning buts that it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.