M. Bison vs Wolfgang Krauser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
With Sagat's resignation as one of the Shitenno, Bison is looking for a replacement.

Using his connections and his fight clubs, he soon finds one.

The Earl of the House of Stroheim (not to mention the older half-brother of Geese Howard), Wolfgang Krauser.

A man whose family bloodline posesses strength that is borderline inhuman that no one dares to fight them, which makes them excellent bodyguards for Europe's nobility.

Something that Vega had found out too late, since he is currently in the ICU at Shadowlaw's European Sector in Madrid. Vega had maimed Krauser's right-hand man Lawrence Blood and in retaliation, the Spanish Ninja was introduced to the Unlimited Desire (i.e., Krauser's version of the Deadly Rave), sending him to the hospital with nearly three dozen broken bones.

Bison orders Balrog to bring Krauser in. A week later, the Raging Buffalo is sharing a room with Vega, the victim of a Kaiser Wave. With his two lieutenants incapacitated, Bison decides to go after Krauser himself.

At Krauser's home, Mittelbirge Castle, the Earl of Stroheim is enjoying his orchestra when two women appear before him. Both are dressed in one-piece bodysuits, with red gauntlets. One has short chestnut hair, the other is a brunette.

Juli and Juni have arrived with a message. Bison is calling Krauser out. The armored nobleman follows the Twin Dolls outside, where Bison awaits. Bison dismisses the Dolls, who board the VTOL and leave for a safe distance.

Krauser clearly has the height advantage. As Bison reaches only to the lower part of his face.

Krauser: (English, with German accent) So...you're the man in charge? Ran out of lackeys to do your dirty work, have you?

Bison: Be careful who you insult, nobleman. I have killed many who underestimated me.

Krauser: What is your business with me?

Bison: I have a one-time offer for you, Earl of Stroheim. Join me. With you by my side, no one will dare to oppose us!

Krauser: Join you?

Bison: Choose your words carefully, Krauser. They may be your last.

Krauser: In that case...BLITZ BALL!

Krauser lobs two Blitz Balls, one high, the other low. Bison warps out of the way and appears behind Krauser, but the nobleman, despite his size, is very fast, since Bison saw that he dodged his Knee Press.

The two hop back. Bison throws off his cape while Krauser sheds his armor.

Bison: You wish to fight me?! Fine! You will be destroyed!

Krauser: You may be a worthy challenge since Bogard. Let's burn it up!

brainchild81
Bison kicks his ass & makes him wear an eyepatch, Boxer shorts, & shave that ridiculous hair. He even has the recovering Vega carve a scar in his chest & forces him to answer to the name Sagat.

Sado22
laughing
QFT

ThoraxeRMG
Krauser becomes a slave to Shadowloo.

StyleTime
Yeah, Bison is going to kill Krauser.

TricksterPriest
SF2 Bison? I'd favor Krauser actually. Any other Bison will take Krauser down, but it will be a spectacular battle.

Sado22
ditto.
I'd give to krauser if its sf2 bison but only a slight advantage....like 6/10.
other bisons will kill krauser though.

by the way, Krauser in FF2 was so damn cool. I'm surprised how uncool he is in comparison to that. SNK should redo him in the light of the anime krauser sad

"joe...you made a complete mess of my room. but you were entertaining. So help yourself, feel free to stay here for as long as you like!"
badass

~Sado

Snafu the Great
Knowing that Shin Bison would maul Krauser, I'm using the SvC Chaos version of Bison instead.

brainchild81
It's closer but I still think M.Bison'd take the majority. Originally posted by Sado22
ditto.
I'd give to krauser if its sf2 bison but only a slight advantage....like 6/10.
other bisons will kill krauser though.

by the way, Krauser in FF2 was so damn cool. I'm surprised how uncool he is in comparison to that. SNK should redo him in the light of the anime krauser sad

"joe...you made a complete mess of my room. but you were entertaining. So help yourself, feel free to stay here for as long as you like!"
badass

~Sado Ditto. I got a pretty good deal of respect for him in that movie. He actually broke SNK's "Terry can't get laid out" law. The guy's who made KOF:AD should make a FF movie series. Then it might actually be good. They seem to know how to let more than one character shine

Superboy Prime
You know what's sad? That in the FF2 anime Krauser actually looks cool and is far more interesting and powerful. Unlike most anime versions that pretty much suck.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You know what's sad? That in the FF2 anime Krauser actually looks cool and is far more interesting and powerful. Unlike most anime versions that pretty much suck.

Krauser looks better without the mustache anyway.

P-Geyser
Well while I DISAGREE 100% about the "FF anime criticism" I agree with Sado that Krauser in the FF2 anime lookds much better than his game counterpart.

On the topic Bison wins....unfortunatley.

Superboy Prime
Wasn't sado <_<

ThoraxeRMG
XD

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wasn't sado <_<

My bad dude.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by P-Geyser
My bad dude.

No problem-a! hug

Snafu the Great
I just didn't like how the anime had Krauser killed himself.

brainchild81
They had to punish him for breaking the lawOriginally posted by Snafu the Great
Krauser looks better without the mustache anyway. He looks like Jake "The Snake" Roberts or Rick Rude w/it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.