Who can fetch my stuff at the mall the fastest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so i wonder which character is faster...
Green Arrow,Batman,Punisher,Daredevil or Captain America..
I wonder which of these characters can go to the mall and fetch my purchases i just bought the fastest..At their way to the mall they have to fight there way through a army of diabolical jehova witnesses who will try to convert them to their religion at all cost, i'f they by some miracle manage to survive that encounter they'll have to wait in a very long line of people at the cash register they have to use their intellect or some other means to get in front at the line..And after that the'll have to fight some guy in a chicken suite with fake coupons..

The losers have sex with Hilary Clintonstick out tongue The winner.... roll eyes (sarcastic) ..The Losers must have sex with Hilary clinton..:P

Who will win this szizzle?

Discus!!

cool

Faceman

don't shiv
Batman dials Wall Street and buys alla Wall Marts Stock calls your Local Mart to pass your shopping list and address to the General Manager

Darth Martin
Originally posted by don't shiv
Batman dials Wall Street and buys alla Wall Marts Stock calls your Local Mart to pass your shopping list and address to the General Manager laughing cool

Darth Martin
Typically, you'd think Ollie could do the same(is he still rich). Ah, Batman dials Wal Mart from the batmobile and..........well..........bats ftw.

Juntai
Ollie is a billionaire now as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.