Which super villain would be the best p.i.m.p?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so which super villain has the biggest pimphand?
Personally i'm leaning towards the Joker because of his flamboyant drescode and the way he treats Harvey..The only thing that bothers me with the character is that he's to flamboyant nobody would take a pimp with make up on his face and a constant goofy smile on his face serieusly...No i would like to see moleman as a pimp .. i think he would make a good pimp... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Below is a list of the most pimpalisch villains in comics..

The Mandarin
Joker
Lex Luthor
Doom
Moleman
Apocalypse
Magneto

Who is the better pimp?

Discus!!
cool

the-mr-killer
LMAO!big grinbig grinbig grin

don't shiv
Mandarin Doom Apocalypse all Shine got Hair and in Poc's case Chrome and a sweet Ride

Mandarin and Dooms Magick allows then to charm people and really those 2 know how to sweet talk Apocalypse is no slouch neither he walks the streets in humie form wearing a tutu when not Raising hell

Kutulu
I'm also going with Mandarin on this. He's got all the rings necessary to use the pimp hand, got the style to match. Plus his crizzow is totally pimp.

yugotank
The Purple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.