karate kid vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the-mr-killer
battlehammer says karate kid can defeat batman
lol see the film he is just a kid
i could beat him haha

endrict
Locked again...

the-mr-killer
lol yo aint no mod

Caps Conscience
Cap beats beats both of these chumps via submission.

the-mr-killer
lol good joke

endrict
No but Pr is...

Battlehammer
what a morron the thread maker is...............

Juntai
Comics Karate Kid is not the same as the movie Karate Kid.

the-mr-killer
Originally posted by Juntai
Comics Karate Kid is not the same as the movie Karate Kid.

is there karate kids comics!?

Juntai
Originally posted by the-mr-killer
is there karate kids comics!? Not of the movie character no.
But Karate Kid is part of the Legion of Superheros.

endrict
Originally posted by Battlehammer
what a morron the thread maker is...............

Well he's not really a moron but he is the Judge though...

Battlehammer
lol don't worry I made the same mistake a long time ago.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by endrict
Well he's not really a moron but he is the Judge though...
ya figured as much

the-mr-killer
Originally posted by Juntai
Not of the movie character no.
But Karate Kid is part of the Legion of Superheros.

oh okay

the-mr-killer
is comic kk good?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman

tkitna
KK beats him to death, but i'm sure somebody will argue with images from their last poorly written meeting.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by tkitna
KK beats him to death, but i'm sure somebody will argue with images from their last poorly written meeting.

Meh! Even Batman in Countdown admitted Karate Kid outfought him, and that wasn't even a 100% KK either.

srankmissingnin
Batman would beat KK. Why? Because old KK doesn't matter at all, rebooted Legion KK is the version we default to. People need to stop bring up classic KK for no reason, he doesn't matter, nothing he did is relevant to current KK. Unless the OP says "Classic Karate Kid" pretend he doesn't exist, 'cause he is in the same boat as PC Superman.

King_Mungi
Why would Batman even beat current KK?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why would Batman even beat current KK?

Because current KK hasn't done a damn thing. He has one or two "I can find the weakness in anything" Karnak-esq abilities and not much else.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because current KK hasn't done a damn thing. He has one or two "I can find the weakness in anything" Karnak-esq abilities and not much else.

and yet a less then 100% KK who didn't have his full memories already outfought Batman and he even admited he did in Countdown #42. I wouldn't say he hasn't done anything as he dodged lightening that was suppose to kill him and just recently he punched through a steel wall and shattered with a single strike.

KK is going to be going against Supergirl in an upcoming Supergirl issue

srankmissingnin
and yet a less then 100% KK who didn't have his full memories already outfought Batman and he even admited he did in Countdown #42. I wouldn't say he hasn't done anything as he dodged lightening that was suppose to kill him and just recently he punched through a steel wall and shattered with a single strike.

KK is going to be going against Supergirl in an upcoming Supergirl issue

Countdown KK and Supergirl and the Legion KK aren't the same guy. Countdown KK was similar to classic Karate Kid in appearance (ie he was white and had a similar outfit), rebooted Legion KK is asian. They aren't the same guy.

King_Mungi
Countdown KK and Supergirl and the Legion KK aren't the same guy. Countdown KK was similar to classic Karate Kid in appearance (ie he was white and had a similar outfit), rebooted Legion KK is asian. They aren't the same guy.

No he is going to fight the "Loeb uber" Supegirl from the Supergirl series not the Legion of Superheroes Supergirl

srankmissingnin
No he is going to fight the "Loeb uber" Supegirl from the Supergirl series not the Legion of Superheroes Supergirl

Who is going to fight her, the Karate Kid from Countdown or the Karate Kid from the current Legion book? They are two different characters.

King_Mungi
Who is going to fight her, the Karate Kid from Countdown or the Karate Kid from the current Legion book? They are two different characters.

Countdown KK

Tazer
Yo.

Batman would beat KK. Why? Because old KK doesn't matter at all, rebooted Legion KK is the version we default to. People need to stop bring up classic KK for no reason, he doesn't matter, nothing he did is relevant to current KK. Unless the OP says "Classic Karate Kid" pretend he doesn't exist, 'cause he is in the same boat as PC Superman.

this would be incorrect, since it appears that the pre-ZH KK has returnd that would mean any discussions can fall under *either* chara, not just the post_Waid_reboot -version.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.