Bulls eye vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Standard equipment, no prep.......

charlemagne9746
With Gambit's agility...he could probably dodge a lot of Bullseye's weapons. I'm not too sure if Bullseye would have the same luck against Gambit's charged cards or not..lol

If Bullseye hits his mark..he wins...if not...Gambit for the win.

Faceman
They already fought, Bullseye defeated him easily. It was in the first ongoing series of Gambit, been awhile since I read it, not sure if Gambit was 100 percent or not. Not sure who is the more skilled hand to hand fighter, but I am confidant that Gambit has a for sure speed and agility advantage over Bullseye.

Soljer
More skilled?

You aren't sure who's more skilled?

It's not like Bullseye held his own against Daredevil and Elektra simultaneously or anything...

Faceman
Originally posted by Soljer
More skilled?

You aren't sure who's more skilled?

It's not like Bullseye held his own against Daredevil and Elektra simultaneously or anything...

Don't have a heart attack...

redhotrash
Doesnt current Gambit have a bit of super strength and further enchanced abilities?

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Standard equipment, no prep.......

bullseye

PITT_HAPPENS
H2H, I would give a slight edge to Gambit, but I would have to give the majority to Bullseye. While Gambit is a great shot but not on Bullseye's level.

Buccaneer
Originally posted by Soljer

Yeah, he did. During the Murdock Papers. He eventually lost, but it was two on one and not only did he get good hits on both of them, but he managed to kill someone else in the process.

Gambit's explosive powers means he can take on more powerful characters, but it doesn't mean a normal guy can't give him a run. I pick Bullseye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.