disgraced predator (Predator: Concrete Jungle) versus Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Yes, this is a videogame thread. The predator featured in the PCJ game is a newly created entity, specifically made for the game. It's based on things he accomplished in the story line. Both have access to all of their equipment.

Violent2Dope
Wow, you actually found a loophole to bring Predator to game vs. Good for you.

Muck101
better believe it.

Superboy Prime
That's cool.

What weapons does this Predator have? And what are the Chief's weapons?

Muck101
In the game, the predator had several trap weapons. Ex.
Firebomb (an incindiary-type landmine) Sonic mines (capable of disabling opponents) and sutch.
Various forms of the classic spear. Ex. the combistick (The classic spear depicted in the movies, also the first spear-type weapon you are given in the game.) The Maul (More of a long tonfa-inspired weapon, built for power slashes rather than speed. Glaive (More of a combination of the combistick and the Maul, with properties of both.)
His guns include the spear-gun, which is capable of taking an enemies head clean off in one shot. And the ever clasic Plasma-gun mounted on his shoulders. Preds is also given his mask, wich allows various types of vision. Tech vision allows him to scan the enemies armor and weapons for strengths. Bio vision allows him to scan his enemies for weaknesses.
Also, Predator has his cammo-suit

Master Chief gets the needle gun, the sticky-grenades, assault rifle, pistol, plasma sword, rail-gun, and whatever other covenant weapons he had, and the rocket launcher.

Violent2Dope
I don't know, so I'll just look at physical attributes for now.

Strength: MC is probably stronger, but Pred is no pushover. They are able to lift logs, break through walls, and can throw humans 20 meters away with enough force to kill.

Speed: Probably MC again, but for it's size Pred is fast, in Pred 2 one ran from the graveyard to the subway in minutes and caught up to a speeding train.

Stamina: I don't think I've ever seen a Predator need to rest.

Durability: With his shields, MC could take it, but as far as natural durability goes, Pred with ease. They are immune to extreme temperatures and in AVP one was impaled through the chest but remained fighting, and only died after the battle. Combined with the healing packs, Pred takes this.

What stuff does this Pred have, and where does the battle take place?

Muck101
MC outclasses Predator in more than one category. However, this predator from the game spent one hundred years on a planet infested with aliens, armed only with one combistick. He survived for one hundred years on his own. I listed preds' equipment above. For the sake of a good fight, lets say it takes place in a Halo battleground.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I don't know, so I'll just look at physical attributes for now.

Strength: MC is probably stronger, but Pred is no pushover. They are able to lift logs, break through walls, and can throw humans 20 meters away with enough force to kill.

Speed: Probably MC again, but for it's size Pred is fast, in Pred 2 one ran from the graveyard to the subway in minutes and caught up to a speeding train.

Stamina: I don't think I've ever seen a Predator need to rest.

Durability: With his shields, MC could take it, but as far as natural durability goes, Pred with ease. They are immune to extreme temperatures and in AVP one was impaled through the chest but remained fighting, and only died after the battle. Combined with the healing packs, Pred takes this.

What stuff does this Pred have, and where does the battle take place?

Getting impaled and still keep on fighting is not a durability feat. Durability would be not getting impaled--which would have been the case with Master Chief's MJOLNIR armor if you replace him with that predator. What that feat implies though is incredible damage soak.

MC has the better durability while Predator has the better Damage Soak.

About speed I'd say dead even. And the Predator has a lot of stamina, but then again so does the Chief.

Muck101
Really, this predator had nothing to do with any of the movies. the fight is based on his feats in-game. Which included for example:

1. Fighting and killing two genetically enhanced predators at the same time, and winning, claiming their skulls.

2. Taking on the equivalent of a small army and winning.

3. Slaughtering an entire special-forces team with weapons equal to those of Master Chief, while drugged out of his mind, and very weak.

4. SURVIVING FOR ONE HUNDRED YEARS ON AN INFESTED PLANET WITH NO AID WHATSOEVER

He has experience all over MC.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Muck101
Really, this predator had nothing to do with any of the movies. the fight is based on his feats in-game. Which included for example:

1. Fighting and killing two genetically enhanced predators at the same time, and winning, claiming their skulls.

2. Taking on the equivalent of a small army and winning.

3. Slaughtering an entire special-forces team with weapons equal to those of Master Chief, while drugged out of his mind, and very weak.

4. SURVIVING FOR ONE HUNDRED YEARS ON AN INFESTED PLANET WITH NO AID WHATSOEVER

He has experience all over MC. He wins, MC can't plausibly take this monster.

Superboy Prime
Genetically enhanced predators...

durhmm

Muck101
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Genetically enhanced predators...

durhmm

Play the game. you'll see em.

Muck101
There were three of them infact. Swift-Knife, Long-Spear, and Stone-Heart. Each had a particular quality that put MC's abilities in those areas to shame. Swift-knife was incredibly fast, almost capable of outrunning the predators Smart-disk (forgot to include that in his weapons for the fight earlier, but its there now.). Long-Spear had weapons capable of searing the flesh of the predator from several miles away. and Stone-heart was a hulking beheamoth of muscle. Preds fought them all. at the same time. and won.

Superboy Prime
Sounds like a beast...Do you think we could find cut-scenes in youtube?

BlaxicanHydra
Hm..

Well.. the only chance the Predator has is keeping the Chief at a distance. If MC manages to get in close with that energy sword it's over. The Predator's weapons are useless against that.

Muck101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiFJkvUsQKk
Theres a godsmack song to the in-game scenes of Predator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43FeIFqa_R4&mode=related&search=
A stealth-kill from Preds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUViwcxut-A
The Intro- scene to the game.

Superboy Prime
Thanks.

I'll watch those some time later.

I asked for the cut-scene because what you said sounds impressive, but I am aware the same case can be done for anyone. Proof > pretty words.

Lana
Sorry, but your little loophole doesn't count. Still a pre-existing character not from a game.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.