Dragon Ball Z Tag Team VS Upgraded Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Vegetto super saiyan 3, (who is far stronger than Gogeta super saiyan 4) Gohan MSSJ2 at his potential, (Who is slightly stronger than Vegetto SSJ3) Broly FPLSSJ at his potential (Who is much stronger than Gohan at his potential)

VS

Superman Prime, Hal Jordan with all of the Green Lanterns, Batman one million, The Kingdom Come Flash, and Wonder Woman with the Odin Sword.

Kento
This thread will probably be close real soon but..Flash or Hal could probably solo it easily.

King_Cold
Originally posted by Kento
This thread will probably be close real soon but.

If the rules say that dbz isn't allowed, please pointout where I can find them.

BTW, even though the flash is much much faster than these DBZ characters, he could not hurt them, neither could Hal, Superman Prime could probably mortally injure Vegetto SSJ3, but not the other 2.

Hitman911
Originally posted by King_Cold

Forum rules 6th thead from the top.

Galvaclaw

Kento

BTW, even though the flash is much much faster than these DBZ characters, he could not hurt them, neither could Hal, Superman Prime could probably mortally injure Vegetto SSJ3, but not the other 2.

I think it was already said by somebody else.

And Flash vibrates his hands into all there heads...And Hal with all GL rings became Parallax did he not? Before it was retconned and all into a bug.

Also Broli never was shown at full potential, Gohan at full potential was weaker then Vegetto and Vegetto was never shown at SSJ3. Either way all would get beat by Superman one on one and Superman Prime would solo along with Flash who could just IMP them all in seconds, and Hal could easily contain them if he wished or kill them by severing them in pieces.

Superboy Prime
Flash steals their speed and the DBZers stand there all WTF while Hal takes his time thinking how to get rid of them with style.

llagrok
DBZ should've stopped after the Frieza saga.

Superboy Prime
Agreed.

King_Cold
Originally posted by llagrok
DBZ should've stopped after the Frieza saga.

No, The Cell Saga.

Gohan never reached his potential.

No matter how fast the flash moves, he cannot harm these three. These three could destroy galaxies!

Superboy Prime
He doesn't need to harm them, genius.

All he needs is to steal their speed and therefor make them statues while Hal ****s them up.

Quite in fact he can hurt them.

You just don't know who Flash is and what he is capable of.

llagrok
No, The Cell Saga.

Gohan never reached his potential.

No matter how fast the flash moves, he cannot harm these three. These three could destroy galaxies!

Your name indicates that you're a dragonball fan. I can't help but get the feeling that you lack sufficient knowledge about the Flash and JLA.

King_Cold
Your name indicates that you're a dragonball fan. I can't help but get the feeling that you lack sufficient knowledge about the Flash and JLA.

Well this topic isn't even allowed, so lets just let it die.

illadelph12
I'll allow it so long as there's no bashing. thumb up

ExtraMision5555
Save flash (who is also about one of the few comic book characters that could beat goku due to his ludacrisly questonable power-setting)
Vegito wouldent have much probem overcomeing all of these people individually

On the other hand
ALL OF THEM SIMOTAINOUSLY
would be a serious problem, regardless of how raw Vegitto is (and hes awfly raw)

P.s by hal jordan with all of the green lanterns
As in the GL corps? cuz thats like 7000 people vs Vegitto
and thats just silly

I dont think thats what you ment tho

Anyways Vegitto unfortunately, probably loses

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'll allow it so long as there's no bashing. thumb up
cool!!! smile smile smile

King_Cold
Thanks, smile

I won't bash anyone.

According to superman prime anyone with enough physical strength can manipulate reality, therefore all of these characters including the DBZ ones can indeed manipulate reality, making them right next to the flash and superman prime.

In this battle it would all come down to who is the smartest, so the Justice league would win, but these three beasts would put up a good fight because of their ability to vastly manipulate Ki and reality.

Galvaclaw
Sure he can. Vegetto has no feats to put him up with any of the DC team.

ExtraMision5555
OOPS< i misread the teams

Actually, i take it back
I think the 3 sayins could win. Broli was mysteriously overpowered and i think the three of them could keep themselvs from getting overloaded (keep in mind DBZ characters were often tasked with STRONG & multiple opponents simotainously)

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

"feats"?

Ok..

For the record, Wonder womans death happens about the same time the match starts
so dont factor her into the match

King_Cold

Well the fact that Freeza could destroy a planet and super saiyan 3 vegetto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GohanBuu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freeza means that Vegetto ssj3 is capable of feats on par with this justice league.

ExtraMision5555
no one loves goku like i do.

superkronick92
Supes, Hal or Flash could each solo the dbz team(in my humble opinion)

Flash could steal their speed or push their brains out of there body
Hal could just disintegrate them
Supes, looks at them and they die. X ray vision by itself could probably mess up Goku, because he had that heart condition.

Kutulu
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Save flash (who is also about one of the few comic book characters that could beat goku due to his ludacrisly questonable power-setting)
Vegito wouldent have much probem overcomeing all of these people individually

On the other hand
ALL OF THEM SIMOTAINOUSLY
would be a serious problem, regardless of how raw Vegitto is (and hes awfly raw)

P.s by hal jordan with all of the green lanterns
As in the GL corps? cuz thats like 7000 people vs Vegitto
and thats just silly

I dont think thats what you ment tho

Anyways Vegitto unfortunately, probably loses

I know it was said to not bash, but for the love of all that's holy, at least hit the spellcheck button before posting!

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by superkronick92
Supes, Hal or Flash could each solo the dbz team(in my humble opinion)

Flash could steal their speed or push their brains out of there body
Hal could just disintegrate them
Supes, looks at them and they die. X ray vision by itself could probably mess up Goku, because he had that heart condition.

Your flash instance is a possibilty
on the other hand

Supes, and hAl would likely get thier heads knocked out by even some of the 'lower tier' sayans, perhaps even piccollo. X-ray vision would do nothing to goku or any Z warrior considering they spent a lifetime dodgeing such attacks. Hal could POSSIBILY put up a fight, but the Z warriors have shown resiliance to magic, stuff, relative to thier genre so to speak. Either way, Flash is the only pesron i you listed that i have a hard time convincing myself that A z-warrior could beat, do to his Borderline Comedic high-end feats

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Kutulu
I know it was said to not bash, but for the love of all that's holy, at least hit the spellcheck button before posting!

is it really that typo laden?
lol
i dont see MANY
but im at work so i dont have a whole lot of time sad
breaks almost over and i drank alot of cauffey
hard to control my hands

Galvaclaw
King_Cold your exaggerating the difference in power. Kid Buu's blast that destroyed Earth was said to be powerful enough to destroy Earth 10 times over. This power was too much for Vegeta and Goku.

THis is getting ridiculous. Goku struggled lifting 40 tons in the Buu saga. His strength feats are dwarfed by even Byrne era Superman. Superman has near limitless strength and this him after a 15 thousand year sundip. After five minutes He had a power output exceeding Imperiex a sentient big bang. In this thread he's bought a host of overpowered friends this is spite.

Except her strength vastly dwarfs anyone on the team and has taken punches that exceed any in DBZ.

King_Cold
King_Cold your exaggerating the difference in power. Kid Buu's blast that destroyed Earth was said to be powerful enough to destroy Earth 10 times over. This power was too much for Vegeta and Goku.

THis is getting ridiculous. Goku struggled lifting 40 tons in the Buu saga. His strength feats are dwarfed by even Byrne era Superman. Superman has near limitless strength and this him after a 15 thousand year sundip. After five minutes He had a power output exceeding Imperiex a sentient big bang. In this thread he's bought a host of overpowered friends this is spite.

Except her strength vastly dwarfs anyone on the team and has taken punches that exceed any in DBZ.

Yes, and super Buu annihilates kid Buu, and Gohan Buu annihilates Super Buu, and Vegetto annihilates gohan buu.

Although Vegetto SSJ3 is infinitely weaker than superman prime, he has vast Ki manipulation that superman doesn't.

Endless Mike
None of those characters even ever reached those levels.

This thread is pointless because the whole thing is speculation.

illadelph12
Pretty much all the battles here are speculation. Most threads are hypothetical scenarios to begin with.

I'm allowing it. thumb up

Jack Harkness
Pretty much all the battles here are speculation. Most threads are hypothetical scenarios to begin with.

I'm allowing it. thumb up I really wish you wouldn't. erm

Jack Harkness

BTW, even though the flash is much much faster than these DBZ characters, he could not hurt them, neither could Hal, Superman Prime could probably mortally injure Vegetto SSJ3, but not the other 2. Flash would kill them all.

You know nothing of comics.

Avalonofthewind

I'm allowing it. thumb up

In return for your generous protection, the DBZ characters have been allowed thread space on planet Whos-tonnn.

KNEEL BEFORE MOD!!

llagrok
In DBZ you become able to destroy a planet before you can lift 10 ton.

All hail delph btw.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
I really wish you wouldn't. erm

Especially when you mix canon characters with non - canon characters. DBZ continuity doesn't even make sense if you include the movies.

King_Cold
Flash would kill them all.

You know nothing of comics.

Please give me feats of the kingdom come flash destroying a galaxy or manipulating reality.

Endless Mike
Please give me feats of the kingdom come flash destroying a galaxy or manipulating reality.

Being omnipresent.

So he just steals all of their speed.

Jack Harkness

Sorry I made it a rule not to debate against Z fans for the simple fact...well I just hate them. Well most of them. erm

But anyway: http://pic5.piczo.com/SpiritSaiyan/?g=1

Superboy Prime
Like I said

DBZers stand there looking at each other all "What the ****..."

Jack Harkness
Indeed.

They lose badly.

King_Cold
Sorry I made it a rule not to debate against Z fans for the simple fact...well I just hate them. Well most of them. erm

Telling me that you hate me won't prove your point. Where odes it say that the flash is everywhere at once?

pr1983
Closing...

if ill decides he wants to reopen it, its ok with me, but for now, as i said, closed...

illadelph12
I'll keep an eye on this thread myself PR. If it gets out of hand I'll do what I must. The character selection in the battles is becoming stagnant and I really see no problem allowing DBZ when we allow movie, cartoon, and alternate versions of characters, as well as movie characters and video game characters, and other characters that are primarily known for cartoons (G.I. Joe and Transformers for instance). I'm pro diversity.

This thread will stay open until it gets out of hand. thumb up

Just be sure to present actual arguments and evidence on either side.

Galvaclaw
I believe in Kingdom come the comic he apears in. It also states he resides inmultiple plains of resistance at once.

Who on the DBZ side has destroyed a galaxy? Broly's galaxy destroying feat is iffy as well. The galaxy was rotating while it was destroyed and no explosion was seen, giving evidence to the theory Brolli had been attacking the galaxy since he was a boy.

There's also the fact Goku went to the galaxy and there were still planets there. That doesn't sound very destroyed.

What does this matter anyway? Hal with the full power of the green lantern corp has the power of classic Parralax or Ion he could rewrite the entire universe if he wanted.

Jack Harkness
I'll keep an eye on this thread myself PR. If it gets out of hand I'll do what I must. The character selection in the battles is becoming stagnant and I really see no problem allowing DBZ when we allow movie, cartoon, and alternate versions of characters, as well as movie characters and video game characters, and other characters that are primarily known for cartoons (G.I. Joe and Transformers for instance). I'm pro diversity.

Just be sure to present actual arguments and evidence on either side. But its breaking the rules, if I made threads about something thats against the rules would it be closed?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Especially when you mix canon characters with non - canon characters. DBZ continuity doesn't even make sense if you include the movies.

True, Ive never really seen the Movies as continuity

ExtraMision5555

THANKYOU!!!!I AGREE

pr1983

Just be sure to present actual arguments and evidence on either side.

works for me... big grin

illadelph12
But its breaking the rules, if I made threads about something thats against the rules would it be closed?

There's lots of threads that are against the rules that are allowed. It's a rule that all battles be no more than 3 on 3 or actual teams that's broken every day and no one takes issue. It's the Marvel/DC (and by extension, mainstream media) Xenophobia that's prevalent on these boards I have a problem with. If the argument can be presented rationally and without insults, and the subject matter is not offensive, I have no problem with it and will allow it.

If you have nothing to add to the debate you can leave the thread.

That is all.

ExtraMision5555
I believe in Kingdom come the comic he apears in. It also states he resides inmultiple plains of resistance at once.

Who on the DBZ side has destroyed a galaxy? Broly's galaxy destroying feat is iffy as well. The galaxy was rotating while it was destroyed and no explosion was seen, giving evidence to the theory Brolli had been attacking the galaxy since he was a boy.

There's also the fact Goku went to the galaxy and there were still planets there. That doesn't sound very destroyed.

What does this matter anyway? Hal with the full power of the green lantern corp has the power of classic Parralax or Ion he could rewrite the entire universe if he wanted.

Ill admit, my 1m knowedlge is a bit off, and thats kinda what i was getting at little earlier
Ive always said that the only characters that could beat most Z warriors would ither require extreme reality manipulation, or energy manipulation, silver surfer for example.
ESPECIALLY, in the case of goku seeing how his "current" and final form is godlike
other than that, most comicbook characters would get annihilated by a z warrior.
not that that applies here anyway

Nevertheless, with that said parralax and Flash make this a difficult battle for the Z warriors -- Not superman, Batman, or Wonderwoman. btw, This isint a weightlifting competition, its a fight.

tooa/presence
Vegetto super saiyan 3, (who is far stronger than Gogeta super saiyan 4) Gohan MSSJ2 at his potential, (Who is slightly stronger than Vegetto SSJ3) Broly FPLSSJ at his potential (Who is much stronger than Gohan at his potential)

VS

Superman Prime, Hal Jordan with all of the Green Lanterns, Batman one million, The Kingdom Come Flash, and Wonder Woman with the Odin Sword.

k first of all you are retarded. Vegetto super saiyan is stronger than Gohan MSSJ2 at his potential, let alone Vegetto Super Saiyan 3.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by tooa/presence
k first of all you are retarded. Vegetto super saiyan is stronger than Gohan MSSJ2 at his potential, let alne Vegetto Super Saiyan 3.

yeah wtf?? i was thinkin that too

Gohan was supposed to be mega tight, but for the most part wound up not living up to his own hype

Jack Harkness
There's lots of threads that are against the rules that are allowed. It's a rule that all battles be no more than 3 on 3 or actual teams that's broken every day and no one takes issue. It's the Marvel/DC (and by extension, mainstream media) Xenophobia that's prevalent on these boards I have a problem with. If the argument can be presented rationally and without insults, and the subject matter is not offensive, I have no problem with it and will allow it.

If you have nothing to add to the debate you can leave the thread.

That is all. But it says there in black and white no DBZ threads.

How can you allow something thats in the actual rules. As soon as they ae allowed this forum is screwed.

ExtraMision5555
But it says there in black and white no DBZ threads.

How can you allow something thats in the actual rules. As soon as they ae allowed this forum is screwed. I almost agree
but the mod made an incredible point

This forum as a whole is getting somewhat stale.
I voiced my opinion about it a long time ago

I dont see the problem in integrateing some other RELATED chracters
as long as the threads arent senseless

Mods can deal with the trash

Either way, i love this fourm with all my heart
but it needs some fuggin variaty and newness

Jack Harkness
sad

Galvaclaw
When you lift more you are stronger. The stronger you are the harder you punch. It's not rocket science

Based on what? Punching each other and energy blasts has always worked agaisnt each other.

What's he done other than watch a martial arts tournament and flyoff?

DARKLORDCAEDUS

VS

I find this thread to be rather amusing. I mean its very good A much better match up would have been the upgraded JLA versus. SS Gohan(when he fought Cell), SS3 or SS4 Vegeta, and SS3 or SS4 Goku. The guys you have a good, but they'd prolly lose to the upgraded JLA.

tooa/presence
By the way I think Vegetto is being underrated in this thread. In all honesty, I think Vegetto Super sayain 3 (never happened but would be extremely powerful) would be the only threat so he would probably get double or triple teamed and team one would eventually fall.

King_Cold
The fact that Freeza can destroy a planet, and Vegetto SSJ3 is trillions of times stronger than Freeza makes him able to destroy a galaxy, something that the flash could never do.

llagrok
The fact that Freeza can destroy a planet, and Vegetto SSJ3 is trillions of times stronger than Freeza makes him able to destroy a galaxy, something that the flash could never do.

That's not relevant.

Flash can steal their speed or vibrate out organs. It's not about who can destroy the most planets.

ExtraMision5555
When you lift more you are stronger. The stronger you are the harder you punch. It's not rocket science

Based on what? Punching each other and energy blasts has always worked agaisnt each other.

What's he done other than watch a martial arts tournament and flyoff?

Dont take offense to this, because im not being rude in saying this, but it would seem you have a slight lack of DBZ knoweldge, or perhaps "acceptance"

As if he wasnt allready rediculously powerful, In Gokus final moment he absorbed the dragonballs, skyrocketing his powerlevels as well as granting himself the ability to who knows what with his new found "privelages"
More than enough to hand anybody their tax return

The reason why i say energy PROJECTION isint very siginfication against a z warrior is due to the fact that they frequently and Very frequently dodge projectiles as an after-thought, casually dodgeing & closeing in for the anus beating. This is what they do on a regular basis. Have they been hit by a projectile before? sure. Have they proven the ability to carelessly dodge hundreds of beams & projectiles time and time again? Absolutely.

And yes i realize the more you lift, obviously. But lets be real, CLEARLY goku can lift more than 40 tons. Having to function in 100x gravity is a testament to that, and this is WELL before reaching supersayin levels.Their were often "plot" momoents where they were seen doing something clearly underwhelming for teh sake of an episode. This isint uncommon for an entertainment medium. While im not simply writeing this off as "pis" becuase i dont want to go that route, at the same time, undersatnd that some of the people listed in this thread have had far greater underwhelming feats than any of the z warriors combind.

Endless Mike
Since when was anyone "trillions of times stronger" than Frieza? We know that the Buu saga characters are stronger than the Frieza saga characters, but not by how much. All we know is that they're stronger. By itself, that's meaningless without any sort of quantification.

ExtraMision5555
Since when was anyone "trillions of times stronger" than Frieza? We know that the Buu saga characters are stronger than the Frieza saga characters, but not by how much. All we know is that they're stronger. By itself, that's meaningless without any sort of quantification.

Trillion is a huge number. Thats a nutty exaduration on someones behalf

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Trillion is a huge number. Thats a nutty exaduration on someones behalf

Someone just said it on the last page

ExtraMision5555
Someone just said it on the last page laughing laughing

King_Cold
That's not relevant.

Flash can steal their speed or vibrate out organs. It's not about who can destroy the most planets.

The flash couldn't pierce their flesh! Trunk's sword didn't affect Goku in any way, yet it pierced Freeza's skin. Which means that the higher a saiyans power level is, the stronger his tissue becomes.

llagrok
The flash couldn't pierce their flesh! Trunk's sword didn't affect Goku in any way, yet it pierced Freeza's skin. Which means that the higher a saiyans power level is, the stronger his tissue becomes.

He doesn't cut through them. He's intangible.

Endless Mike

Yet Goku was hurt when Frieza threw rocks at him....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you know how the Flash's powers work?

King_Cold
Yet Goku was hurt when Frieza threw rocks at him....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you know how the Flash's powers work?

Thats because Goku's power level wasn't that high yet.

If the Hal is as powerful as you say than he is ridiculious, and the DBZ characters are better and well written.

Endless Mike
Thats because Goku's power level wasn't that high yet.

It was high enough for him to be bulletproof and immune to missiles and stuff, but he gets hurt by rocks....

King_Cold
It was high enough for him to be bulletproof and immune to missiles and stuff, but he gets hurt by rocks....

The rocks probably where throne at him faster than light, but in the Goku from the Cell saga would be immune to rocks moving at beyond light.

Endless Mike
The rocks probably where throne at him faster than light, but in the Goku from the Cell saga would be immune to rocks moving at beyond light.

Obviously they weren't, because he could see them coming.

Besides, projectiles travelling even a small fraction of lightspeed in the atmosphere would create huge plasma explosions.

llagrok
King_Cold, explain Flash's powers to us.

ExtraMision5555
King_Cold, explain Flash's powers to us. laughing eek!

King_Cold
The flash can move at beyond light speed. But Goku in the Cell saga could withstand rocks hitting him at beyond light speed.

Now I give up.

Lord Prime
JLA FTW

Superboy Prime
Yes.

We're getting somewhere.

Parallax Hal is ridiculous. He oneshot DC's goldenboy. That alone is proof of how powerful Parallax Hal was portrayed.

Ok...Superman is not God...but for DC to have a villain one shot their top dog like that...I think you get my idea.

Wally dumps their speed and DBZers stand there all WTF. This is the third time I've said it. They have no defense against it. Not to mention he could very well vibrateo through them and make them explode.

llagrok
The flash can move at beyond light speed. But Goku in the Cell saga could withstand rocks hitting him at beyond light speed.

Now I give up.

But the Flash could still vibrate through him.

Galvaclaw
I've seen every episode, every movie, read the manga and played numerous videogames. I'm just looking it at more objectively than you.

The dragon was only as powerful as it's maker, Kami. King picolo one shotted it. Unless you bring some proof, no dice.

Goku's body would weigh around 9 tons under 100 times gravity if he weighed about 90 kilograms. While yes he will get stronger with his powerups it shows the relative low level of their strength.

SSJ2 Goku struggled pushing a hill the size of large house in half. SSJ4 Goku struggled to lift an office building. Cell in his pumped up form puched the ground and made a small crater. Superman split a moon of Jupiter in half with a punch, see the difference. They are not winning in close combat.

When did that happen? No one gained the power to launch rocks at that speed or even move that fast.

King_Cold
But the Flash could still vibrate through him.

The flash sounds like that female play toy that starts with a D.

This thread doesn't matter to me anymore. I give up.

Hitman911
The flash sounds like that female play toy that starts with a D.

This thread doesn't matter to me anymore. I give up.

Oh no you don't!! I just knew this thread would be closed before I left for work but since it's not, hear we go!!

1. There's no such thing as Vegitto ssj3
2. DBZ powersets are inconsistent ex; Piccolo in the sayian saga destroyed the moon with one ki blast. his power level was 1220!!
3. In the Cell Games when Goku and P. Cell were fighting presumably at the speed of light, the non sayians (kirllin,Yamcha,Piccolo etc) could follow the fight. wink
4. Shenron would get OWNED!
5. Also in the Sayain saga Raddiz caught a bullet with two fingers at a powerlevel of 1200. wink
6. But almighty ssj4 Goku has a little trouble with lifting building!?!?!?
7. What good is a spirit bomb after Bats 1M steals the worlds souls?
8. Hell, Bats could create some type of pulse emitter that will quit Kakarott's heart on the dime!

ok i'm done.

joesdabest1
goku fused wit dragonballs could beat anybody in this thread pretty easily.

he essentially became a dragon, which have been proven to be able to warp reality in ANY way they want via the wishes they receive from people who collect all 7 balls.

So being able to do ANYTHING > upgraded justice league.

Superboy Prime
Goku ain't here pal.

joesdabest1
just saying..

Superboy Prime
Why bother saying it if he ain't here?

joesdabest1
y so mad?

Superboy Prime
I ain't mad. I'm just curious about why you would decide to say something like that.

If anything I believe you were mad because the DBZers stand no chance in hell and therefor you decided to say Goku would wish them out of existence.

joesdabest1
y would i be mad at a forum, i was just throwing something out there

NiņoAraņa
this is exactly why DBZ shouldn't be allowed no expression

there have already been insults thrown around....

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by joesdabest1
y would i be mad at a forum, i was just throwing something out there

All right dude, no biggie.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Hitman911
Oh no you don't!! I just knew this thread would be closed before I left for work but since it's not, hear we go!!

1. There's no such thing as Vegitto ssj3
2. DBZ powersets are inconsistent ex; Piccolo in the sayian saga destroyed the moon with one ki blast. his power level was 1220!!
3. In the Cell Games when Goku and P. Cell were fighting presumably at the speed of light, the non sayians (kirllin,Yamcha,Piccolo etc) could follow the fight. wink
4. Shenron would get OWNED!
5. Also in the Sayain saga Raddiz caught a bullet with two fingers at a powerlevel of 1200. wink
6. But almighty ssj4 Goku has a little trouble with lifting building!?!?!?
7. What good is a spirit bomb after Bats 1M steals the worlds souls?
8. Hell, Bats could create some type of pulse emitter that will quit Kakarott's heart on the dime!

ok i'm done.

1-6 had good examples. As for 7 and 8, some of the dumbest lines I've read. The thread didn't state that Batman gets prep time to do those things. Batman would die in the first second of the battle.

The thing that makes DBZ hard to judge is that the DBZ fighters powers are very inconsistent. But so are comic books at times so eh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.