Ryu Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Harkness
Who wins?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ryu

Battlehammer
it not even a fight RYU can and has blown up an Island if not mistaken.

CaptainStoic
This fight would be determined by which universe the fight took place in, in Marvel Ryu would more than likely be depowered. This is just a hunch.

Jack Harkness
LOL you crazy. Cap kicks him in the nuts

Battlehammer
dude have you ever read the comics?

They destroy mountains with kicks lol.

Jack Harkness
That was Akuma and he kills Ryu with ease, anyway he was powerd up or something, oh and no energy things.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
That was Akuma and he kills Ryu with ease, anyway he was powerd up or something, oh and no energy things.
umm charlie detsroy an entire cliff that was the size of a mountain with a single attack while he was injured........

Jack Harkness
Bah thats not true.

I call PISS!!! mad

Battlehammer
Bah thats not true.

I call PISS!!! mad
lol it was true.

He was fighting bison. Thats how he died

Jack Harkness
He died???

Oh shit. Bah he sucked anyway.

Battlehammer
He died???

Oh shit. Bah he sucked anyway.
ya well they think. Though there a hcnce he might be blanka.

what he did not suck he was my favorit character.

Hell he was the most powerful good guy steet fighter for a long time.

Jack Harkness
he was allowed to win it, Ryu batters him.

How can he be Blanka???

Battlehammer
he was allowed to win it, Ryu batters him.

How can he be Blanka???
naw see back when charlie was the best ryu and ken were only like 6th best.

They were still rather young. After charlie death is when ryu and Ken become the best.

Well see charlie died, but you never see his body and later you find out bison survives. So it likly that charlie may have surived as well and that bison turned him into blanka.

Jack Harkness
Wasnt that known already that hes blanka?

Charlie was never the best. Guiles better. raver

Battlehammer
Wasnt that known already that hes blanka?

Charlie was never the best. Guiles better. raver
naw that was simply the live action movie lol.

umm charlie trianed guile and actaully guile ahs admitted if I am not mistaken that charlie better.

Charlie also beat the shit out of guile when guile had chunglee to help.

ExtraMision5555
I think this is a pretty good fight actually

im willing to bet cap could hide behind his shield if a blast came his way.

Sure the islands gone, but we can count on seeing cute little cap tucked behind his shield

Lord Prime
1 word "Hadouken".

Buccaneer
Cap would put him to sleep. With a shield, he'd have to try not to kill him.

Endless Mike
Ryu 8/10

Xplosive
Ryu should win easily. He is clearly more powerful, faster and is even a better fighter.

In fight, Ryu should win 10/10.

Buccaneer
In manga, sure. In manga all humans are potentially superhuman. But going by the game, Ryu is a skilled human teen, and in a rough fight Cap would knock him out of his gi.

Jack Harkness
I love the fanboys. I new the end of the comic section was at hand.

Caps Conscience
bumping anything with Cap in it so you bitches know the time.

Jack Harkness
Yeah but he loses.

KarlKarni
Cap is nearly twice as skilled as Ryu, but Ryu is just too strong and fast. Cap is going down 10/10.

Jack Harkness
You know nothing.

Read comics. Cap knows evrything to beat him.

Go to your own section and stop ruining ours.

KarlKarni
I am new. You are ruining this by being a fanboy.

You seriously overrate Cap now.

He is fighting an oponent who is nearly as skilled as himself, just a lot stronger and faster.

Jack Harkness
Cap destroys people like him.

Go the other section before you ruin what we enjoy.

KarlKarni
What? Cap has never fought an opponent like Ryu.

Ryu is nearly as skilled and a hell of a lot faster and stronger.

You think skill is the only element in comics, go find a martial arts forum instead of ruining this.

Jack Harkness
He does it dailey, go read a comic.

KarlKarni
Prove he fights people like Ryu daily.
Give me 3 exampels?

Jack Harkness
I will have to look back, havent read in a while.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Buccaneer
But going by the game, Ryu is a skilled human teen, and in a rough fight Cap would knock him out of his gi.

You then don't know the story very well. Akuma in game destroyed and island with one punch when he fought Ryu. He can walk under sea. He destroyed submarine. Everything canon.
Akuma said Ryu possesses the same power. Ryu has rejected Dark Hadou, and now became even more powerful than he would be with the Dark Hadou, even Akuma realizes that. Akuma couldn't achieve what Ryu did, to reject Dark Hadou.
Balrog who is destroying buses with one punches is getting beaten by Ryu. Bison when he was at peak of his power (he was supposedly in tier one along with Akuma and Oro), it was Ryu who made him retreat.
Ryu is stopping tidal waves with his energy blast.

Cap can't do anything here, he is outclassed in completely every aspect by more leagues.

And Ryu is a superior fighter, but it doesn't matter, because he is so much more powerful.

jinzin
Ryu hasn't attained the same level of ower akuma has and this isn't akuma vs. captain america...

Cap has the one good defense against Ryu's hado, his shield...

With his shield, superior experience, and probably skill or strategic methods, as well as agility, I could see Cap taking just as many wins here as Ryu.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jinzin
Ryu hasn't attained the same level of ower akuma has and this isn't akuma vs. captain america...

Cap has the one good defense against Ryu's hado, his shield...

With his shield, superior experience, and probably skill or strategic methods, as well as agility, I could see Cap taking just as many wins here as Ryu.

I thouhgt Cap would get curbstopmed.

Jack Harkness
I said no energy blasts.

jinzin
I said no energy blasts. With no energy blasts Cap might be able to walk away with the majority for sure...

People are saying Ryu's a better fighter but honestly based on what? He's in a fighting game, it doesn't make him a better fighter than Cap, frankly I've seen better skill feats come from cap than the other way around.

WrathfulDwarf
Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.