Ryu Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Harkness

CaptainStoic
I have to go with my boy Spiderman. But... on the other hand Ryu is a serious fighter, here's my take on the fight, if Spidey fought him from a distance like let's say by standing on a wall, he'd ruin Ryu's day, but up close, Ryu would more than likely take him out. If he could hit him that is. Too many variables to call a definate winner for me.

Jack Harkness

Battlehammer
ryu would win for sure.

ExtraMision5555
Ryu gets his anus rocked. Too slow for spiderman

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Ryu can't do shit.

Ryu is an excellent fighter. However in this instance, Parker's agility and spider-sense will keep him from getting hit. Parker 9/10.

Lord Prime
Spiderman gets Hadouken its over and dont let Ryu become Evil Ryu.

guy222

spidey

Takion
What about evil Ryu?

quanchi112
peter parker kicks his ass

spidey-dude
spidey takes out ryu easy

Superboy Prime
Spider-Man 10/10.

Buccaneer
Ryu is very skilled, but Peter Parker is not human.

Terryc250
never know, spidey was gettin handled hand to hand vs captain america during civil war, and for sure ryu is a much better hand to hand fighter then cap

Xplosive
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Ryu gets his anus rocked. Too slow for spiderman

Too slow?
Ryu, who can dodge the bullets with ease is too slow for Spider-Man.

Ryu should win.

Originally posted by Buccaneer
Ryu is very skilled, but Peter Parker is not human.

Peter Parker is human, remember. Anyway, he is superhuman. So is Ryu.
Ryu is definitely more powerful being than Spider-Man.

Antediluvian89
Which Ryu are we using? Game Ryu, Anime Ryu or Manga Ryu?

From what I've seen in the SF Alpha manga Ryu could definitely give Parker a run for his money considering he has similar speed/agility-feats (dodging machine gun bullets). Ryu's durability is impressive to, he took 2 bullets to the chest and just forced the bullets out and just transformed to his dark self in no time.

Then again, Spidey currently lifts 20-25 tons, has his all-good spider-sense and his web skills, can't yet declare a winner.

In H2H though, Ryu wins 9/10.

Terryc250
I think Ryu would last awhile dunno tho, but realisticly if spidey can lift 20-25 tons, then 1 backhand should beable to knock anyone out cold

Jack Harkness
new spidey agianst whatevr Ryu, they all lose anyway,. no energy but webs are allowed

Buccaneer
Precisely my point.

Jack Harkness
Any Spidey detroys him.

KarlKarni

Jack Harkness
Spidey moves faster than he thinks, Spidey wins, get your head out of your ass.

I knew the fanboys would come.

KarlKarni

Jack Harkness
Thats PIS. Spidey wins.

KarlKarni
What makes you think Spidey wins?

Jack Harkness
Having a brain does it for me.

Spidey moves faster than he thinks, we do what they should be fightng like, Spidey should be crushing him.

Xplosive
Spidey moves faster than he thinks, Spidey wins, get your head out of your ass.

I knew the fanboys would come.

You really don't know who Ryu is, right?
Probably not many here know who he is.

Alfheim
Enough with the Ryu threads!

jinzin
I tend to think Ryu would take this fight for the majority. not a high majority, but lets consider a few things here. Daredevil knocked the hell out of Spiderman with 12 well placed punches, he had parker out cold, When Spiderman's been hit with chi based attacks he has not faired out too tell, against steele serpent he almost died, against Silver Samurai's glancing blow he was damn near unconcious, I think that if Ryu hits him with any chi enhanced attack Spiderman's pretty much done for. Spiderman's webbing is useless as Ryu's battle aura can easily dispatch it off of him much like iron fist did with his chi, and Ryu's speed is incredibly augmented, the man has been shown on occasion to see bullets and dance between them like they were nothing.
Spiderman's strength isn't even a much a factor as people would like to believe, Ryu has been seen running around with a 5 to 10 ton boulder over his head and was even in horse stance for a good long while doing that as well.
With ryu's skill, speed, and the superhuman attributes that his chi I can easily see him taking 6 wins here....

Spiderman's best weapon against skilled street levels is his durability, and his webbing.. both of those advantages are kinda squashed in this fight. erm

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Xplosive
You really don't know who Ryu is, right?
Probably not many here know who he is. What are you stupid? Of course I know.

Oh and the threads will not stop.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by jinzin
I tend to think Ryu would take this fight for the majority. not a high majority, but lets consider a few things here. Daredevil knocked the hell out of Spiderman with 12 well placed punches, he had parker out cold, When Spiderman's been hit with chi based attacks he has not faired out too tell, against steele serpent he almost died, against Silver Samurai's glancing blow he was damn near unconcious, I think that if Ryu hits him with any chi enhanced attack Spiderman's pretty much done for. Spiderman's webbing is useless as Ryu's battle aura can easily dispatch it off of him much like iron fist did with his chi, and Ryu's speed is incredibly augmented, the man has been shown on occasion to see bullets and dance between them like they were nothing.
Spiderman's strength isn't even a much a factor as people would like to believe, Ryu has been seen running around with a 5 to 10 ton boulder over his head and was even in horse stance for a good long while doing that as well.
With ryu's skill, speed, and the superhuman attributes that his chi I can easily see him taking 6 wins here....

Spiderman's best weapon against skilled street levels is his durability, and his webbing.. both of those advantages are kinda squashed in this fight. erm What about Wolverine?

Alfheim
What are you stupid? Of course I know.

Oh and the threads will not stop.

Yeah well you know what the match up sucks you keep matching SF characters against marvel MAs. Marvel MAs dont stand a chance, at least think of better vs matches. ugh

Jack Harkness
Nah, I like my matches.

jinzin
Dunno, the question is how well can Wolverine take a chi based attack... We haven't seen it too often, he's shrugged off Silver Samurai's energy sword stab, he's beaten down junzo who was like an uber iron fist and even had control over the elemeents of the earth. There's a few other instances I'm sure but I don't remember off the top of my head.

With energy based attacks we've also seen som impressive stuff, he's jumped into Cyclop's blast to rid himself of restraints and then punched out scott, he's walked through cyclop's blast, he's been blasted sky high and accross a jungle by cyclops and just got up, he ran his way through hellfire being shot at him by a mesopotamian demon god.

And then there's the question of Ryu's destructive capabilities, he's got the power to level mountain tops but Wolverine takes that kind of punishment fron Hulk and worse and gets up from it.

What it comes down to is two things, can Wolverine take and/or avoid Ryu's attacks, and I think he can.
And can he land one well placed shot on Ryu to end the fight? I think he can.

Wolverine's damage soak, and his one shot kill weapons make him slightly more suited to fight ryu than Spiderman. But I don't know who takes the majority, I'm kinda reserving my judgment at the moment..

There are versions of Ryu who blasts down skyscrapers without effort, that Ryu would beat both these guys easily.

Jack Harkness
Wolverine is slower than Spiderman. So if eh can dodge so can Spidey.

No surprise about your answer.

Alfheim
Nah, I like my matches.

There is a Goku vs Batman rule. I think this is compable to that situation.

Originally posted by jinzin
Dunno, the question is how well can Wolverine take a chi based attack... We haven't seen it too often, he's shrugged off Silver Samurai's energy sword stab, he's beaten down junzo who was like an uber iron fist and even had control over the elemeents of the earth. There's a few other instances I'm sure but I don't remember off the top of my head.

With energy based attacks we've also seen som impressive stuff, he's jumped into Cyclop's blast to rid himself of restraints and then punched out scott, he's walked through cyclop's blast, he's been blasted sky high and accross a jungle by cyclops and just got up, he ran his way through hellfire being shot at him by a mesopotamian demon god.

And then there's the question of Ryu's destructive capabilities, he's got the power to level mountain tops but Wolverine takes that kind of punishment fron Hulk and worse and gets up from it.

What it comes down to is two things, can Wolverine take and/or avoid Ryu's attacks, and I think he can.
And can he land one well placed shot on Ryu to end the fight? I think he can.

Wolverine's damage soak, and his one shot kill weapons make him slightly more suited to fight ryu than Spiderman. But I don't know who takes the majority, I'm kinda reserving my judgment at the moment..

There are versions of Ryu who blasts down skyscrapers without effort, that Ryu would beat both these guys easily.

Yeah and Wolverine can still get hurt more by MAs than by energy or bricks. Not only can Ryu blast Wolverine he can fight him H2H, this thread sux. duuuh

Its like fighting a combination of Stick and Havok.

Jack Harkness
Batman wins.

jinzin
Wolverine is slower than Spiderman. So if eh can dodge so can Spidey.

No surprise about your answer.

Did I say that Spiderman was going to get hit by Ryu's energy based range attacks? No I did not, because frankly I don't think Ryu would have much a prayer of hitting Spiderman with a ranged Hado blast...

But Spiderman HAS to go in to fight Ryu in hand to hand, as I said, his webbing is useless... When it comes to a hand to hand fight he'll lose.

Ryu's more skilled.
He can take Spiderman's punches with his superhuman strength and durability enhanced by his chi.
And again if he hits Spiderman with a rising dragon punch or any punch or kick engulfed in chi Spiderman will probably be plastered with it.

Wolverine's more well suited to fight Ryu because.
Ryu's not more skilled.
Ryu CAN'T take one shot from Wolverine's claws.
And Wolverine has a much higher level of damage soak than Spiderman does.

Alfheim
Batman wins.

haha! banned

WrathfulDwarf
Pointless and useless thread.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.