Goku vs World War III Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Black Adam fought off waves and waves of superheroes, ripped off Amazo's head and flew through the Spectre.

I have never seen Goku do any of these things before.

In your opinion who wins? big grin

Oh God, who knows what will happen in here?

ExtraMision5555
Goku Re-enacts black adam's rampage, the victims being Hulk, and Ironicly, black adam.

spidermonkey
dawsey, you did NOT do this, did you?

Goku never got pwned by Hawkman, either. confused

Lord Prime
man o man all we can do now is pray for Goku, the ass beating that he will receive from BA wont even be funny

ExtraMision5555
p.s you shuold censor the ripping off part
what if someone hasnt read it yet??? like me sad

dawsey28
My bad embarrasment I thought that would be common knowledge by now.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
p.s you shuold censor the ripping off part
what if someone hasnt read it yet??? like me sad It hapened liek... one yearz ago... no expression

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
dawsey, you did NOT do this, did you?

Goku never got pwned by Hawkman, either. confused

Black Reign (That may need spoiler tags as well.) confused

spidermonkey
I'm kinda shocked at the spoiler tags to, but come on Goku wins.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Goku

lando005
since when have dbz related threads been ok?

spidermonkey
Originally posted by lando005
since when have dbz related threads been ok?

They amended the rules or something.

lando005
They amended the rules or something. does that apply for any anime/manga?

P.S. about time this opens up a whole lot more options

Endless Mike
Black Adam most likely

Soljer
They amended the rules or something.

When, where, and (most importantly...) why? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Soljer

I don't know, but I think it was a bad idea. Especially if phenomenol starts posting.

quanchi112
goku dies

spidermonkey
Originally posted by quanchi112
goku dies

Exactly how does Goku die? confused

spidermonkey

I don't know why, but the socks and excessive thread makers are making me think that maybe it wasn't such a great idea.

Jack Harkness
Yes its alll allowed, isn't it great.

Galvaclaw
He's fighting someone who's vastly stronger, more durable and vicious.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
He's fighting someone who's vastly stronger, more durable and vicious.

Like he's never done that before.

But after watching a few DBZ episodes, I don't see any proof that Black Adam is any stronger than Goku ... and he certainly doesn't seem to be as fast as him.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by lando005

P.S. about time this opens up a whole lot more options
QFT

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Scoobless
Like he's never done that before.

But after watching a few DBZ episodes, I don't see any proof that Black Adam is any stronger than Goku ... and he certainly doesn't seem to be as fast as him.
And also quoted for truth, black adam simply doesnt have what it takes

ShinGrave
GOKU ftw

Endless Mike
If you mean physically stronger, I haven't seen any physical strength feats from Goku that put him on anywhere above mountain - crushing level.

Galvaclaw
His biggest feat of strength is lifting an office building. Black Adam is Superman's equal it's obvious who's stronger. Black Adam has shown lightspeed reflexes.

Goku's combat record isn't that great. He only beat two villains who he didn't vastly overpower Frieza and Kid Buu. With both of those he needed other characters to run intererance.

Cell was only slighly stronger than him and Goku gave up and let his 11 year old son fight him. Did we watch the same show?

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If you mean physically stronger, I haven't seen any physical strength feats from Goku that put him on anywhere above mountain - crushing level.

His best strength feat in DBZ (I dunno about GT - I don't even consider it canon to the story line) was like fourty tons. He'd have to become BILLIONS of times more powerful to be as strong as Black Adam.

And as far as speed goes, they never seemed too incredibly impressive to me. I mean, it looked cool and all...but....nothing I'd put out of Spiderman-level-fighting-speed.

Definitely not Superman level.

Scoobless
Vageta overpowered Goku during their first meeting and Cell was far stronger than he let on while fighting Goku.

Don't know when he lifted a building though (haven't seen that much DBZ) but Goku isn't one to go about lifting things, he only really uses his powers when he has to fight people.

And as far as speed goes, they never seemed too incredibly impressive to me. I mean, it looked cool and all...but....nothing I'd put out of Spiderman-level-fighting-speed.

People couldn't even see them when they were fighting ... and that was all way before the whole super saiyen(sp?) stuff started happening.

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Vageta overpowered Goku during their first meeting and Cell was far stronger than he let on while fighting Goku.

Don't know when he lifted a building though (haven't seen that much DBZ) but Goku isn't one to go about lifting things, he only really uses his powers when he has to fight people.

People couldn't even see them when they were fighting ... and that was all way before the whole super saiyen(sp?) stuff started happening.

Nothing I'd put above Spiderman-level speed.

Hell, Captain America and Wolverine have instances of moving too fast to be seen.

Scoobless
Nothing I'd put above Spiderman-level speed.

Hell, Captain America and Wolverine have instances of moving too fast to be seen.

Maybe when they're very close up ... doing it at a distance is something else entirely.

Harry Fingerman
Pfft... this is Goku at the beginning of DBZ basically.
jrlR9qeG0NQ

God... I haven't watched that show in ages...

Endless Mike
You know that particular scene was filler. In the manga he defeated Burter and Jeice pretty quickly without messing around.

ExtraMision5555
I didnt that realize durring the episode where goku lifted a building their was a scale denoteing how much it weighed. Anyway, people often try to use that feat to measure goku's strength, and it just doesnt make sense. We've seen superman struggle to lift the daily planet globe. We KNOW hes not that weak. Goku was fighting at speeds transcending vision PRE-Kayoken. Why is goku being compared to spiderman?? LOL

Whats black adam gonna do? Outfight goku? How can he dream of strikeing goku? Goku moves at incalculable speeds. Instantainously pumeling foes over short distances. Destroying Planets at a younge age. Black adam simply cant keep up with goku in combat, the under-rateing of goku has gotten rediculous.
Honestly, this is a spite thread.

Endless Mike
I didnt that realize durring the episode where goku lifted a building their was a scale denoteing how much it weighed. Anyway, people often try to use that feat to measure goku's strength, and it just doesnt make sense. We've seen superman struggle to lift the daily planet globe. We KNOW hes not that weak. Goku was fighting at speeds transcending vision PRE-Kayoken. Why is goku being compared to spiderman?? LOL

Whats black adam gonna do? Outfight goku? How can he dream of strikeing goku? Goku moves at incalculable speeds. Instantainously pumeling foes over short distances. Destroying Planets at a younge age. Black adam simply cant keep up with goku in combat, the under-rateing of goku has gotten rediculous.
Honestly, this is a spite thread.

You're the one overrating him. Black Adam fights people like Superman and Captain Marvel who have confirmed to move and fight at beyond light speed. There is no proof that DBZ characters are even 1% of light speed. They're way faster than Spider-man, but not that fast. Just because they're drawn with lots of blurs and afterimages in the anime and manga doesn't mean anything, it's a style of art. Characters in the manga Rorouni Kenshin are drawn the same way in their battles and they only move at the speed of sound at maximum.

ExtraMision5555
You're the one overrating him. Black Adam fights people like Superman and Captain Marvel who have confirmed to move and fight at beyond light speed. There is no proof that DBZ characters are even 1% of light speed. They're way faster than Spider-man, but not that fast. Just because they're drawn with lots of blurs and afterimages in the anime and manga doesn't mean anything, it's a style of art. Characters in the manga Rorouni Kenshin are drawn the same way in their battles and they only move at the speed of sound at maximum.

Your right, its definately the style of art. On the other hand VERY early into the series piccollo BREIFLY talks about the speeds they were fighting at, and this was all pre-kaoken era. Goku in his final state was leauges more powerful. I strongly dobut he would still be moving at goku 400 power level speeds

Endless Mike
Your right, its definately the style of art. On the other hand VERY early into the series piccollo BREIFLY talks about the speeds they were fighting at, and this was all pre-kaoken era. Goku in his final state was leauges more powerful. I strongly dobut he would still be moving at goku 400 power level speeds

I never denied that they had become faster and stronger, but the point is that without knowing how much faster and stronger, it's all speculation. Power levels don't really make sense when you analyze them scientifically either, they basically can only be used as a general guide to say which DBZ character is stronger than which other DBZ character. I believe AT dropped them after the Frieza saga because people were wasting too much time trying to extrapolate from them and figure out what they meant rather than just reading the manga.

ExtraMision5555
I never denied that they had become faster and stronger, but the point is that without knowing how much faster and stronger, it's all speculation. Power levels don't really make sense when you analyze them scientifically either, they basically can only be used as a general guide to say which DBZ character is stronger than which other DBZ character. I believe AT dropped them after the Frieza saga because people were wasting too much time trying to extrapolate from them and figure out what they meant rather than just reading the manga.

oh im not trying to calculate the powerelevs, after that guys scanner broke, it was pretty much an indication that the numbers dont matter anymore. Goku became exponentially stronger, and its undeniable. Not slightly, not marginally, but exponentially. definately more than enough to keep up with black adam

SeerQris

ExtraMision5555
Goku has moved so fast (again, at an incredibly weak level) that people were hitting a mere afterimage of goku that apeared inanimate -- passing through it as if it were a ghost. At an incredibly weak level

Black Adam crashes and burns, now and forever.

playa1258
Goku would sit there and try to powerup for like 30 mins. When he tries that Black Adam will seperate his head from his body.

Endless Mike
Kenshin characters do the afterimage thing too. It doesn't mean anything in terms of actually calculating speed. Also teleportation requires time to think and use it, and actually predict where your opponent would be.

Teleportation is no substitute for raw speed, if it was, then Nightcrawler would beat the Flash

Harry Fingerman
I thought only Goku and a select few could teleport...
Which would mean, that everything they do, is speed.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I thought only Goku and a select few could teleport...
Which would mean, that everything they do, is speed.

Yes I know, but the argument was that Goku would beat people that were faster than him by using teleportation

Sundipped
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Pfft... this is Goku at the beginning of DBZ basically.
jrlR9qeG0NQ

God... I haven't watched that show in ages...

The look on Friezas face was priceless when he missed his finger blasts after Goku went SS. rolling on floor laughing

In the scene fighting the Ginu Force it looked like he stood still but actually was moving out the way and then back in the same spot. This was before he learned instant transmission.

dawsey28
I knew this would be fun.

SeerQris
Kenshin characters do the afterimage thing too. It doesn't mean anything in terms of actually calculating speed. Also teleportation requires time to think and use it, and actually predict where your opponent would be.

Teleportation is no substitute for raw speed, if it was, then Nightcrawler would beat the Flash

I will give you points with the Nightcrawler Example this is where your argument against me holds. Now, I will admit that the teleportation requires thought etc, but I am not basing Goku's speed just off of Teleportation, this is just an added bonus to his already OMEGA speed. In order to make 5+ afterimages of yourself due to your raw speed is.... VERY fast.

Now, I will not buy your Kenshin argument. Kenshin is another show another artist its absolutely different so I don't care a bit about it as it pertains to DBZ. In DBZ the afterimages serve to show that they are moving at such speeds that such a thing is capable, in Kenshin it's another story. These two have nothing in common.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SeerQris
I will give you points with the Nightcrawler Example this is where your argument against me holds. Now, I will admit that the teleportation requires thought etc, but I am not basing Goku's speed just off of Teleportation, this is just an added bonus to his already OMEGA speed. In order to make 5+ afterimages of yourself due to your raw speed is.... VERY fast.

Now, I will not buy your Kenshin argument. Kenshin is another show another artist its absolutely different so I don't care a bit about it as it pertains to DBZ. In DBZ the afterimages serve to show that they are moving at such speeds that such a thing is capable, in Kenshin it's another story. These two have nothing in common.

Goku also thinks a heck of a lot quicker than nightcrawler does
his actions are dependant on such

SeerQris
Furthermore, I highly doubt Black Adam can get to Goku before he teleports given that all character battles usually start at least .5 kilometers away. And it was mentioned that Goku would have to "find" his teleportation target, this just so happens to be one of Goku's specialites. Due to his ability to read an opponents energy signature he can easily avoid and find his victim.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28
I knew this would be fun.

laughing These DB vs DC/Marvel Powerhouses threads always are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.