Eloping where can you go to do that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
Because of parent promblems.Me and my husband to be is thinking of Eloping.I had check everywhere for any place that would do that sort of thing.
But none in PA does it.Do any of you guys know any of the laws or place where they do elope and how much it would cost/Thanks.jm smile

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Because of parent promblems.Me and my husband to be is thinking of Eloping.I had check everywhere for any place that would do that sort of thing.
But none in PA does it.Do any of you guys know any of the laws or place where they do elope and how much it would cost/Thanks.jm smile

You're asking where you can go to marry your husband?

chillmeistergen
You can do it anywhere love. The laws don't change because you don't want your parents to be there, just nip into a registry office, take a witness and you'll come out married.

BackFire
Hahaha

FeceMan
Aren't you like 16 and retarded?

That's child molestation and rape, sweetcheeks. The only place your husband is going to go is to a place where they call him "Honeybuns."

(Damn Jews and their arranged marriages.)

chillmeistergen
Isn't she like in her twenties?..

FeceMan
Wow.

That dumb ***** has six years on me.

chillmeistergen
Yeah I know it's scary, she's got nine years on me.

FeceMan
Her husband's still a rapist. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have the mental capacity to give consent.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You can do it anywhere love. The laws don't change because you don't want your parents to be there, just nip into a registry office, take a witness and you'll come out married.

T-to her husband.

ADarksideJedi
Ok can I please get a good answear and not a mean one.Thank you!Backfire you should know better.jm

botankus
In your avi, there's a lake behind you. Jump head-first into it. There's plenty of opportunities to elope at the bottom.

p.s. this was not a mean post but a good answear, so I don't want to hear any backlash from you, JM.

~JP~
Ok can I please get a good answear and not a mean one.Thank you!Backfire you should know better.jm

Try city hall or your local courthouse. Those would be your best bet.

BeautiflDisastr
Oh my god, are you serious? If you're actually 27 years old like your profile says *which I doubt after reading this thread* You don't need your parents consent to have a nice wedding. But still. Anywhere will do it. Some little wedding "chapels", court houses, or just go out to Vegas.

Originally posted by FeceMan
Aren't you like 16 and retarded?

Oh so that's why you're having a problem. You can't be wed legally until 18 or unless your parents consent. So you just twisted yourself into a lie. Now courthouse or chapel will let you get married unless your parents give the OK. Unless you 18, which I highly doubt you are.

Maestro
Don't feed the attention whore.....

FeceMan
Statement: Jackie Malfoy is not an attention whore but an idiot.

botankus
Her bio used to say her birthdate was in 1982. But that was before she discovered time travel, apparently.

KharmaDog

If you can't figure this out yourself, then you definitley should not get married. If you do get married...for the love of god don't breed.

Originally posted by botankus
In your avi, there's a lake behind you. Jump head-first into it. There's plenty of opportunities to elope at the bottom.

p.s. this was not a mean post but a good answear, so I don't want to hear any backlash from you, JM.

botankus, you are a damn funny man, but could you convince that a large rock with a rope tied to it is the latest fashion in weeding rings before she gets to that lake?

PITT_HAPPENS
As long as you are both 18+ you can go any where, it doesn't matter but as was said if you don't know this maybe you should rethink it and listen to your parents. wink

dadudemon
VEGAS BABY!!!!! Do it at an Elvis chapel and take pictures and post them for all to see.

Congratulations on your love...it is wonderful to be in love.

leonheartmm
not 18 yet. oof thas always a *****. dunno. personally i think you shud wait till ur 18. after all, if you cant last 2 years, whats the point of marriage. hope u know wat ur doing though. lots of ******* guys out ther waiting to take advantage.

still u shudnt let ur parents live your life either.

Victor Von Doom
SOMEONE ELSE COMMENT ON THE ****ING FACT THAT SHE WANTS TO MARRY HER HUSBAND.

I feel like Frank ****ing Grimes.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

I feel like Frank ****ing Grimes. laughing out loud

eggmayo

laughing laughing laughing

FeceMan

Statement: FeceMan noticed it, but he decided against saying anything on the basis of "Jackie Malfoy's mental capacity is too vestigial to understand."

Addendum: However, outside of colloquial use, the term "elope" is acceptable in these circumstances.

Query to self: How does one "search out" an area to elope?

Naz
She said "me and my husband to be" erm

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Naz
She said "me and my husband to be" erm

Given the fact that spelling and grammar are dying a slow death in the post, I was hardly going to assume creative use of the infinitive verb. It would ruin all of my replies too, so I choose to ignore it.

Perhaps he doesn't exist, since she described both him and her as one entity.

ADarksideJedi
I am 27 read my profile.Since his parents are against the wedding we have no choice.If we do elope I will let you know.Night!jm

Victor Von Doom
I am 27 read my profile.Since his parents are against the wedding we have no choice.If we do elope I will let you know.Night!jm

I wonder why that might be.

How old is he?

RedAlertv2
try eloping at the bottom of a well

Bardock42

Imperial_Samura

Ooow. My funny bone just went into some sort of spasm, and I think it's injured.

To humor you - If you are are of an age to be getting married why on earth are your parents a problem? They don't control you, and I am guessing wherever you live they don't still have arranged marriages. Or do you have some sort of Norman Bates thing or something going on:

"But mother I love him. What are you doing mother? Nooo, don't lock me in the basement again mother!"

Anywho I think you are confused. Elopement really is just going away with the intention of getting married. As in - you run away to get married. Elopement isn't some kind of special marriage or a special place to get married, merely the way you get to the getting married part.

The best hope you have is to go to Vagas with a heap of money. Flash it around. Sooner or later a big guy with gold chains and maybe a gun will tell you he knows a place "out in the desert" that "does them there elopements." Go with him and you'll never have another problem.

I was so glad when that law was passed. I mean looking back now it is hard to believe there was actually a time when any person could legitimately inflict the continuation of the genes on the world. I know I sleep safer at night.

I know I shouldn't... but that really made me laugh. Kudos my good sir, kudos.

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog
could you convince that a large rock with a rope tied to it is the latest fashion in weeding rings before she gets to that lake?

Hahaha...no problem.

BeautiflDisastr

Yeah...I can make mine say I'm 100

dadudemon
Why are you guys so mean?

Bardock42...was your comment related to them being genetically related? (I may be looking too far into your post.)

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by dadudemon

Because she's not a real person, and people are tired of playing along.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Because she's not a real person, and people are tired of playing along.

Seriously, explain what you mean by that? There are so many interpretations to what you mean by that.

Quiero Mota
Seriously, explain what you mean by that? There are so many interpretations to what you mean by that.

She's a sock.

Tattoo
Given the fact that spelling and grammar are dying a slow death in the post, I was hardly going to assume creative use of the infinitive verb. It would ruin all of my replies too, so I choose to ignore it.

Perhaps he doesn't exist, since she described both him and her as one entity.

If you are both over 18 you don't need parental consent for ****s sake! His parents object? Oh ****ing well.

Then again I am on the bandwagon which believes you to be 16.

Imperial_Samura

Fun?

I don't think that was the point, rather it is just best if some people don't inflict their genes un an undeserving world.

debbiejo
But none in PA does it.Do any of you guys know any of the laws or place where they do elope and how much it would cost/Thanks.jm smile Any Justice of the Peace, Or on the seas by a Captian of a ship.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
Any Justice of the Peace, Or on the seas by a Captian of a ship.

You forgot to tell her that if she gets married on a ship she can't return to land as the marriage is only legal while at sea.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Tattoo
If you are both over 18 you don't need parental consent for ****s sake! His parents object? Oh ****ing well.

Then again I am on the bandwagon which believes you to be 16.

Why are you saying that to me?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
You forgot to tell her that if she gets married on a ship she can't return to land as the marriage is only legal while at sea. She can never return......... laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
She can never return......... laughing out loud

Exactly. She can live like a pirate.

debbiejo
Ooooo, I want to do it too. happy

eggmayo
You forgot to tell her that if she gets married on a ship she can't return to land as the marriage is only legal while at sea.

Whats bad about that? laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by eggmayo
Whats bad about that? laughing out loud

Nothing.

Be a pirate or elope and then have to live at sea?

debbiejo
Well a pirate would be nice, but if not then.....how about a mermaid?

Imperial_Samura
Well a pirate would be nice, but if not then.....how about a mermaid?

I think you have to be born a mermaid, or involved in some sort of nuclear accident.

Tattoo
Why are you saying that to me?

Guess I hit the wrong quote button...dammit. sad

Bardock42

Bardock42...was your comment related to them being genetically related? (I may be looking too far into your post.)

Nah, more at her parents being.

Alfheim
T-to her husband.

Hey that stutter is copyrighted! Hey Bardock hes taking your stutter are you just gonna stand there and let him do that!

Bicnarok
Denmark is apparently very cheap I know someone who got married there.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alfheim
Hey that stutter is copyrighted! Hey Bardock hes taking your stutter are you just gonna stand there and let him do that! I stole it from him. He stole it from Alan Partridge. Everything's fine.

debbiejo
, or involved in some sort of nuclear accident. Well then it's bound to happen....We will all become fish people. eek!

ADarksideJedi
Any Justice of the Peace, Or on the seas by a Captian of a ship.

Justice of the Peace sounds like a go.Wish about the Captain through that would be neat.Thanks.jm smile

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bardock42
I stole it from him. He stole it from Alan Partridge. Everything's fine.

True.

debbiejo
Justice of the Peace sounds like a go.Wish about the Captain through that would be neat.Thanks.jm smile Make it special, Add flowers and 2 friends as Maid of Honor and Best Man.

Imperial_Samura
Justice of the Peace sounds like a go.Wish about the Captain through that would be neat.Thanks.jm smile

Awww, it sounds like you've made a friend Debbiejo. wink

debbiejo
Well if marriage works for some.......Otay, but for me, I'l runnnnnnnnn....

Run, run away.....ZOOOOOOOM!

Imperial_Samura
Well if marriage works for some.......Otay, but for me, I'l runnnnnnnnn....

Run, run away.....ZOOOOOOOM!

To join the circus!

Incidentally circuses also offer elopement options, the Ring Masters essentially have powers equal to a ships captain.

PITT_HAPPENS
You forgot to tell her that if she gets married on a ship she can't return to land as the marriage is only legal while at sea. ?

The wedding would be legal in the US if the captain of the ship is a minster, justice of the peace or even a notary republic then again that is about the same requirements for about anyone.

ADarksideJedi
Not that I would mind being on a ship it would be nice to go back to the states never the less.Thanks Pitshappen!jm

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
?

The wedding would be legal in the US if the captain of the ship is a minster, justice of the peace or even a notary republic then again that is about the same requirements for about anyone.

I was joking - the whole "see what JM will believe" thing.

PITT_HAPPENS
I was joking - the whole "see what JM will believe" thing. laughing Guess I missed that part duuuhOriginally posted by ADarksideJedi
Not that I would mind being on a ship it would be nice to go back to the states never the less.Thanks Pitshappen!jm And its Pitt Happens pitt_fist stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
Not that I would mind being on a ship it would be nice to go back to the states never the less.Thanks Pitshappen!jm

LOL.

ADarksideJedi
Ask in AC does not do it anywhere.It looks like a trip to Vegas would be better!Wish us luck!jm

debbiejo
Elvis can marry you there!
Well, good luck.

GGS
Enjoy being a single mom.

FeceMan
Link:
2PdKpR9qNtg

Robtard

You're an adult, unless he's underage, you two can get married, regardless what the parents think. If you don't want anything fancy, go to your local City Hall; take a witness (has to be an adult), fill out a few forms (bring a pencil, considering your grammar/spelling), pay the processing fees, say your "I do's" and you'll be legally married. It's that easy.

Once you're married, you two can have the "buttsecks" and God won't be angry, since you're married and marriage is by God; from God only!

La heim!

Bardock42
Link:
2PdKpR9qNtg Bill Hicks is great

He never, ever overreacts.

ADarksideJedi
How could I be a single mother?jm

debbiejo
Did you make your "Pro and Con" list?

In 10 years, don't come back and tell us..........blah blah...shit, crap, what I do.... blink

New shoes are sometimes much better..

Imperial_Samura

New shoes are sometimes much better..

Then a baby, or a much better thing to do with a baby?

debbiejo
No, getting married. laughing out loud

New shoes can sometimes squelch that idea, especially really nice shoes.

Imperial_Samura
No, getting married. laughing out loud

New shoes can sometimes squelch that idea, especially really nice shoes.

Priest: Do you, Debbiejo, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?

Debbiejo: Uhhh.....

Groom: ?

Debbiejo: Sorry, I thought I was, but I saw a pair of really nice shoes on the way here, and now they are all I can think about. The weddings off.

ADarksideJedi
Yes we did.We know what we are doing and are ready.HIs parents don't supporst us so that is why we are doing it this way.jm

Bardock42
Yes we did.We know what we are doing and are ready.HIs parents don't supporst us so that is why we are doing it this way.jm Why don't you jsut go to your town hall and get married?

§P0oONY
But none in PA does it.Do any of you guys know any of the laws or place where they do elope and how much it would cost/Thanks.jm smile You want to elope? Simple! You both shove your hands in a blender, switch it on, leave for 5 mins and when you pull them out there'll be a ring on your fingers and bingo, you're married.

Vathu
Originally posted by BeautiflDisastr
Oh so that's why you're having a problem. You can't be wed legally until 18 or unless your parents consent. So you just twisted yourself into a lie. Now courthouse or chapel will let you get married unless your parents give the OK. Unless you 18, which I highly doubt you are.

Las Vegas, baby.

allofyousuckkk
Why is everyone here so ****ing immature? If she says she's 27, then there is no reason to believe otherwise. Undermining her love and her relationship is rediculous.

Telling her she'll be a single mother and ot to come back in ten years complaining that she made a mistake is retarded. She asked for advice, not for people's stupid remarks.

Even if I was over 18 I wouldn't get married unless my parents approved, but that's just the way I was brought up. I respect my family and their opinions. (that was directed at all the people saying "your 27, who cares about your parents blah blah blah"wink

debbiejo
Priest: Do you, Debbiejo, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?

Debbiejo: Uhhh.....

Groom: ?

Debbiejo: Sorry, I thought I was, but I saw a pair of really nice shoes on the way here, and now they are all I can think about. The weddings off. laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

KharmaDog
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Why is everyone here so ****ing immature? If she says she's 27, then there is no reason to believe otherwise. Undermining her love and her relationship is rediculous.

Because only a few month ago she was telling everybody that she was 15 and mildly retarded. Jackie's either a complsive liar or darn near the biggest moron on KMC... and that's saying something.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

History - if you knew the history of this poster you would understand immaturity in a way you wouldn't think possible. And previous posts put her age it seems anywhere between 14 and 27.

Well I guess if a person cares enough about someone to want to marry them and spend the rest of their lives together but wouldn't because their parents object that is their choice.

Sounds unpleasantly subservient, but their choice. I mean sure, it would be nice to have parental approval - but this is the persons own life. Their choices.

Goddess Kali
Her husband's still a rapist. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have the mental capacity to give consent.

laughing

So, wait, you're 14 ?

allofyousuckkk
If she is a compulsive liar and/or mentally retarded, just don't answer to her post. People tend to be complete dickwads to others who haven't really done much wrong. But ya.

If she isn't 27 and isn't about to elope, then all I can say is she is lame and there is no point in telling her any of the other stuff you guys said becauseshe already knows it.

JacopeX
WTF.

That is all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.