Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo

All of their powers allowed.

Who wins?

spidermonkey
How vulnerable J'onn is to fire these days?

Piccolo can materialize?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Piccolo

lando005
manhunter tp for the win

Endless Mike
What could Picollo do if J'onn goes intangible?

lando005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What could Picollo do if J'onn goes intangible? not a damn thing

ExtraMision5555
Definately piccollo.

Basco15
MM FTW!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What could Picollo do if J'onn goes intangible?
He can stretch his arms out and make them all wiggly waggly.

Estacado
MM

Deathstroke
MM

Soljer
Superman > Manhunter >>>> Goku >>>>> Piccolo.

Truth.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman > Manhunter >>>> Goku >>>>> Piccolo.

Truth.
Lies.

Galvaclaw
Truth

llagrok
Although I recon Piccolo has far superior energy blasts and such, his physical stats are far below MM's. Not to mention telepathy and phasing.

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
How vulnerable J'onn is to fire these days?

Piccolo can materialize?

Yes. All powers are allowed. wink

Faceman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He can stretch his arms out and make them all wiggly waggly.

laughing

Sundipped
MM for an easy win. Piccolo was surpassed in power by everybody else in the Frieza saga.

Priest
MM ftw.

Hitman911
Piccolo destroyed the moon in one blast while standing on earth................in the saiyan saga at a PL of 1220. reading

Soljer
Originally posted by Hitman911
Piccolo destroyed the moon in one blast while standing on earth................in the saiyan saga at a PL of 1220. reading

1220?

Try 329.

King_Mungi
Master Roshi even did that at a weaker level way back in Dragon Ball

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sundipped
MM for an easy win. Piccolo was surpassed in power by everybody else in the Frieza saga.

He was? I could have sworn he was the second strongest after Goku finally went ssj.

carver9
Picollo for a very very easy win. By the way soljer i would like to correct something you posted.

Goku>>Vegita>>>>Picollo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

Thats better.

carver9
When i see superman or any other being in marvel or dc universe fight like this then i would even consider them on dragonball level. Superman, wonderwoman, etc... aint nothing but ants to dbz characters. Gladiator and thanos are one of my faves and that aint sh** to a dbz character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc2IFddmb8E

Big Sexy
laughing No ones ever going to see eye-eye on this s%%%

Nick1989
Piccolo wins. He is strong and has multiple energy blasts. Martian Manhunter is invulnerable to all attacks, except fire and energy. Plus Piccolo has the ability to regenerate and regrow body parts. He is alot faster than Martian Manhunter. Piccolo has the ability of Ki Manipulation which allows him to fly extraordinarily fast.

carver9
Originally posted by Big Sexy
laughing No ones ever going to see eye-eye on this s%%%

True statement but we are here to debate.

carver9
Originally posted by Nick1989
Piccolo wins. He is strong and has multiple energy blasts. Martian Manhunter is invulnerable to all attacks, except fire and energy. Plus Piccolo has the ability to regenerate and regrow body parts.

No; picollo win this because he is vastly superior over mm. Martian dont have to be vulnerable to fire but he would still get owned very bad.

Big Sexy
No in the battle we'll just hear 25 episodes of Piccolo stating

"I have never felt a power like this before" laughing

Nick1989
Carver9 what do you mean by 'No'?

Nick1989
Actually i change my view. Martian Manhunter wins. Martian Manhunter's strength is on par with Superman's, which is extremely strong. All Manhunter has too do is to use his superhuman speed and to use his astronomical amount of strength to rip-off Piccolo's head, thus he does not have the ability to regenerate.

carver9
Originally posted by Nick1989
Actually i change my view. Martian Manhunter wins. Martian Manhunter's strength is on par with Superman's, which is extremely strong. All Manhunter has too do is to use his superhuman speed and to use his astronomical amount of strength to rip-off Piccolo's head, thus he does not have the ability to regenerate.

Well all picollo has to do is use his superior combat speed and wink out on martian manhunter and hit him with blast coming from all directions and finally grab mm by the legs throwing him in the air hitting him with a blast strong enough to destroy the moon.

Or picollo could just have fun and beat the hell out of mm with his fist.
Happy Dance

Easy win for picollo.

carver9
Originally posted by Big Sexy
No in the battle we'll just hear 25 episodes of Piccolo stating

"I have never felt a power like this before" laughing

Or picollo could try sensing mm powerlevel and once feeling where it is at laugh at martian manhunter and fly away saying "this fight is just a waste of time. I wonder where chazoo is at, that would be much better than this weakling."

Nick1989
But how can Piccolo beat someone who could simply just shut his mind down? Manhunter has fought beings such as Superman and Captain America and tried pretty good. It is known that Manhunter and Captain America are equals and that Manhunter's strength is almost as powerful as Superman's.

His intangiblility would destroy Piccolo. If you have watched 'Heroes' and seen how D.L kills Linderman you`ll understand. Manhunter could simply walk through Piccolo's attacks. His flight and speed are so powerful also, on par with Amazo and Superman. Also how can Piccolo touch someone who is invisible and intangible.

Aqua-pimp
Picollo wins this quite easily...

He''s faster
he has better and more energy attacks
he has better fighting skills

The only possible advantage MM has is strenght and even that isn't really certain...

TP wouldn't do sh*t Piccolo merged together with Kami who was a god in Dragonball and had TP powers himself..that and the possibility that Namekians have stronger minds than humans.. makes TP a non factor in this szizzle...

cool

Nick1989
ROFL. Your comparing a DC character would has more fans and respect to a Dragonball Z character such as Piccolo? If you said Goku, well yeah possibly.

Nick1989
Aqua-pimp have you ever read any Detective Comics or Superman comics? Martian Manhunter would destory Piccolo. He would simply shut his mind down, something which he does to Dark Flash.

Next someone is going to say that Master Roshi can defeat Galactus or perhaps that Hercule can defeat Superman

Aqua-pimp
I grew up with those comics so yeah i read them..

Now i have a question for you did you ever saw Dragonball z?

You know the cartoonseries where guys like uhm let's saaay Picolo destroy planets with their farts...never saw MM destroy a planet with such eas...one powerfull blast of Picolo should inhililate MM

period!

cool

carver9
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
I grew up with those comics so yeah i read them..

Now i have a question for you did you ever saw Dragonball z?

You know the cartoonseries where guys like uhm let's saaay Picolo destroy planets with their farts...never saw MM destroy a planet with such eas...one powerfull blast of Picolo should inhililate MM

period!

cool

Good post, even though i dont even think that it would even have to come down to a blast. Picollo would crush mm.

Magee
God your all stupid. MM goes intangible and mind rapes piccolo end of fight. Even with out this MM is still stronger, faster and could just go invisible and knock the shit out of him. MM has three powers piccolo has never encountered and in fact he has a great power set for beating any dbz guy. Piccolo can do nothing against him when he is invisible or intangible.

illadelph12
Doesn't Piccolo have telepathy himself?

Aqua-pimp
Ain't nobody get raped ecept MM wink that faster and stronger crap you're talking about is crap and you know it..
just look at this dragonball z episode it's the entiry fight against andriod 17 it's a little glimp of piccolo's superior speed and strenght

Part 1
URL=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJdSnWmcsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJdSnWmcsw

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3mEUPIT3g&mode=related&search=

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xovDrRg9I&mode=related&search=

Cool huh.. wink Well let's take a look at MM shall wehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqqvYo61MA

Notice the differents in speed,strenght and coolnes?
MM stronger and faster than Piccolo

HAHAHAA!

cool

Aqua-pimp
Yes he has.. wink

cool

SnazzySmurph
Yes he has.. wink

cool How strong is his telepathy?

Aqua-pimp
In the android saga Picollo merged with kami a godlike being who had telepathy slightly below Jean grey or emma frost level...so all those powers where added to Picollo's who already had some impresive TP...

So MM's TP is a non factor in this battle..

cool

Creshosk
In the android saga Picollo merged with kami a godlike being who had telepathy slightly below Jean grey or emma frost level...so all those powers where added to Picollo's who already had some impresive TP...

So MM's TP is a non factor in this battle..

cool Do you know anything about MM?

Do you read the comic where MM put and kept Vishnu a god of creation asleep? Fighting against all the hindi people on the planet?

You want to provide us with non communication telepathy feats that puts piccolo on par with Jean Grey or Emma Frost?

Rorschach
Ain't nobody get raped ecept MM wink that faster and stronger crap you're talking about is crap and you know it..
just look at this dragonball z episode it's the entiry fight against andriod 17 it's a little glimp of piccolo's superior speed and strenght

Part 1
URL=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJdSnWmcsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJdSnWmcsw

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3mEUPIT3g&mode=related&search=

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xovDrRg9I&mode=related&search=

Cool huh.. wink Well let's take a look at MM shall wehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqqvYo61MA

Notice the differents in speed,strenght and coolnes?
MM stronger and faster than Piccolo

HAHAHAA!

cool

That's JLU MM. I'm pretty sure it's the comic version that's in this fight.

NiņoAraņa
Intangibility + Mindshut down FTW.

because talking to people with your mind isn't gonna help at ALL with this fight. no expression

Superboy Prime
Piccolo will use his telepathy to beg Jonn for forgiveness.

MM 10/10.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Piccolo will use his telepathy to beg Jonn for forgiveness.

MM 10/10. you're right. that's all that he'll get out tho is "oh pl-"

gogogadgetgo
piccolo loses. the fight would go like this

piccolo: hmmm...very low ki...(coz mm strenght not base on ki) ahahahah...dont bother me.

mm: rushes piccolo and uppercuts his head off...

ahahahaha

but seriously, if they both fight all out piccolo should win...but since dbz characters are all full of themselves they all usually let their guards down when faced with opponets with very low ki...( after the freeza saga, dbz characters stopped hidding their ki's i think)

Superboy Prime
An all out fight means martian manhunter will be intangible and mind blasting him without effort.

Piccolo stands no chance against Jonn.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
piccolo loses. the fight would go like this

piccolo: hmmm...very low ki...(coz mm strenght not base on ki) ahahahah...dont bother me.

mm: rushes piccolo and uppercuts his head off...

ahahahaha

but seriously, if they both fight all out piccolo should win...but since dbz characters are all full of themselves they all usually let their guards down when faced with opponets with very low ki...( after the freeza saga, dbz characters stopped hidding their ki's i think) how would Piccolo win? when he wouldn't even be able to touch MM at ALL?!

gogogadgetgo

Sundipped
Originally posted by jrodslam
He was? I could have sworn he was the second strongest after Goku finally went ssj.

Out of all the fighters that really matter, Piccolo (even when fused with Nail) was behind Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan in power by the time Goku went SS.

It was:
Piccolo vs. Frieza 2nd, 3rd form (got his ass handed to him)
Gohan vs. Frieza 3rd form (Gohan displayed his hidden power)
Vegeta vs.Frieza Final form not 100% (Vegeta thought he was SS valiant fight tho)
Goku vs. Frieza final form then at 100%(Goku turned SS)

jrodslam
Out of all the fighters that really matter, Piccolo (even when fused with Nail) was behind Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan in power by the time Goku went SS.

It was:
Piccolo vs. Frieza 2nd, 3rd form (got his ass handed to him)
Gohan vs. Frieza 3rd form (Gohan displayed his hidden power)
Vegeta vs.Frieza Final form not 100% (Vegeta thought he was SS valiant fight tho)
Goku vs. Frieza final form then at 100%(Goku turned SS)

Umm, i do partly agree with you, HOWEVER Gohan wasnt on a higher power level than Pccolo at that time. I didnt mention Vegeta, cause hes anti-hero, but i could of sworn Piccolo was 1st in power lvl. And 2nd in terms of power level after Goku went ssj. True Piccolo got wrecked when Frieza transformed and when Gohan fought hmi, Frieza wasnt even taking him seriously at first. When he did, he beat Gohans ass too.

Thats one of the 2 instances where Piccolo was the strongest of the Z warriors.

Its been a while since i watched those episodes. Whooo.

Edit: It was asked if Piccolo has telepathy. Im not too sure of that, but i do know he has telekinesis.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
no idea, wait a bit while i phone piccolo laughing

just kidding...

sure mm can go intagible, but he still gets tagged a lot. so, he'll eventually go head to head with piccolo to win and that is when piccolo will give him the smackdown. why would he physically fight him when he could just probe his mind, make him imagine he's fighting a suped up Frieza, make him cry, and then just shut his mind down altogether? no expression

Sundipped
Umm, i do partly agree with you, HOWEVER Gohan wasnt on a higher power level than Pccolo at that time. I didnt mention Vegeta, cause hes anti-hero, but i could of sworn Piccolo was 1st in power lvl. And 2nd in terms of power level after Goku went ssj. True Piccolo got wrecked when Frieza transformed and when Gohan fought hmi, Frieza wasnt even taking him seriously at first. When he did, he beat Gohans ass too.

Thats one of the 2 instances where Piccolo was the strongest of the Z warriors.

Its been a while since i watched those episodes. Whooo.

Edit: It was asked if Piccolo has telepathy. Im not too sure of that, but i do know he has telekinesis.

Gohan was on a higher power level it was just hidden. Gohan snapped when Frieza was in his 2nd form and he wasted Krillin. Then Gohan snapped again after Piccolo got wasted against 3rd form Frieza. Frieza was worried about this and that's why he transformed into final form. Vegeta wasn't anti-hero, at this point is where he turned to the good side. Sort of.

jrodslam
Gohan was on a higher power level it was just hidden. Gohan snapped when Frieza was in his 2nd form and he wasted Krillin. Then Gohan snapped again after Piccolo got wasted against 3rd form Frieza. Frieza was worried about this and that's why he transformed into final form. Vegeta wasn't anti-hero, at this point is where he turned to the good side. Sort of.

I could have sworn Frieza wasted Krillin when he was fightng Goku, which was in his final form?confused Thats when Goku finally snapped and went ssj and defeated Frieza.

As far as i recall, Gohan only fought him 1 once and got beat once Frieza stopped toying with him. If not(being only once), i am sure he wasnt the reason for Frieza's final transformation.

In regards to Vegeta, hes was still anti-hero imo at that point. He wanted to only fight because of his pride and because he knew Frieza killed his father and 99% of the Saiyjin race(sp?). I didnt consider Vegeta good till the android saga when he met Trunks.

Big Sexy
Piccolos telpathy was always a question for me. He could do stuff like communicate with a huge populace but I have never seen him use it offensively like mindfry someone.

Sundipped
I could have sworn Frieza wasted Krillin when he was fightng Goku, which was in his final form?confused Thats when Goku finally snapped and went ssj and defeated Frieza.

As far as i recall, Gohan only fought him 1 once and got beat once Frieza stopped toying with him. If not(being only once), i am sure he wasnt the reason for Frieza's final transformation.

In regards to Vegeta, hes was still anti-hero imo at that point. He wanted to only fight because of his pride and because he knew Frieza killed his father and 99% of the Saiyjin race(sp?). I didnt consider Vegeta good till the android saga when he met Trunks.

Krillin died twice. Frieza stuck his horn throu him in second form. Dende brought him back. Second time Frieza blew him up. Nice feat by the way for Frieza now I think about it. cool

Gohan let out a yellow Masenko blast on Frieza in his 3rd form. It pushed Frieza almost to the ground for impact. Frieza was straining (u can tell by the look on his face) to hold it. Frieza immediately transformed after seeing Gohans power. This was right before Vegeta challenged Frieza.

I think Vegeta turned to the good side after he got revived with the D-Balls after Frieza killed him. When everyone got brought back to life and brought back to earth, Vegeta coulda trashed everybody then but then again he was more worried about being a SSJ so I dunno.

Madvillain
okay, then.

Madvillain
MM wins though.

dragonballzsuck
closed *******

123KID
someone ban this guy

KK the Great
Why are the mods closing the threads rather than banning the autistic guy?

dragonballzsuck
I been wondering that.

besides its called proxy, we will be bak

Madvillain
bye bye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.