Can You Beat My Team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
the rules are u get only as many characters as i have no more and no less. no reality warpers,no abstracts,no wraths of any kind,(if you use doomsday if he dies once he loses),no galactus level characters.

thanos,superboy prime,tyrant(depowered),asmodel,odin,black adam(ww3),gog(kingdom)

Nihilist
bumprav

Silent Master

ThorForce
hmm, Adam Warlock, RKT, Dr. Strange (NOT CURRENT), Dr. Fate, Ion, Silver Surfer, Sentry

Scoobless
Originally posted by quanchi112
the rules are u get only as many characters as i have no more and no less. no reality warpers,no abstracts,no wraths of any kind,(if you use doomsday if he dies once he loses),no galactus level characters.

thanos,superboy prime,tyrant(depowered),asmodel,odin,black adam(ww3),gog(kingdom)

Surtur
Fernus
Doctor Strange
Rune King Thor
Ganthet
The Keeper
Absorbing Man (Earth X)

shrug

...... or Hawkeye.

cool

Bentley
Demogorge would be a good pick for such team. Can we find a trio of characters that can fuse into an abstract or something?

nimbus006
No reality warpers, yet you have Asmodel on your team.

Anyway, ill take a shot.

Rune King Thor
Superman One Million
Onslaught (w/ powers: Frankin Richards, Xavier, Magneto and X-Man)
Amazo (w/ powers of: Superman, Flash, MM, GL, WW and Batman)
Classic Dr. Fate
Classic Dr. Strange
Takion

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112

thanos,superboy prime,tyrant(depowered),asmodel,odin,black adam(ww3),gog(kingdom) Amazo from JLA #27 (PIS-free).

Juk3n
Wolverine Soloes all except Prime - then they become locked in stalemate forever because Logan has Adimantiumz and Jezus Christs Ressurecting Healing factor.

golem370
Destroyer/2000 Foot
Walker
Overlord

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo from JLA #27 (PIS-free).

He gets an e-mail saying the JLA disbanded. The end.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Stormbreaker
Hmmm Dr strange, King Thor, Sentry, Dormammu, Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman,

occultdestroyer
Red Hulk
Namor
Sabretooth
Classic Juggernaut
Black Bolt
Venom
Mangog

Knowsbleed33
PR Molecule Man for the solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.