Ryu vs Joe Higashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: The following a a dramatic parody of the 2nd Fatal Fury anime.

Following a tournament in Osaka, Andy Bogard made a bad choice.

He challenged Ryu, who was passing by to a match...which lasted less than three minutes, since the younger Bogard was unceremoniously booted into a lake.

Mai Shiranui was with him and after Ryu punted him into the lake, she yelled at Ryu, telling him that he wasn't at full strength.

"Your boyfriend challenged me," Ryu replied truthfully. "I was on my way home. Tell him to rest up and meet me at the Ansatsuken Dojo at Suzaku Castle when he is ready."

Terry and Mary hear about Andy's defeat and decide to look into Ryu further. Meanwhile Joe, disgusted at how Andy is wallowing in his self-pity, decides to challenge Ryu himself.

Turns out Ryu is in San Francisco at the Masters Estate for Ken's wedding. Joe sneaks in, dressed as a busboy and takes a tray of food to the Masters Dojo, where Ryu is meditating with Ken.

Ryu, however, isn't fooled. "You got 5-star quality service here, Ken," he said. "You even got a fighter posing as a servant."

"Well, can't fool you, then," Joe replied as he shed his disguise, revelaing his usual fighting uniform.

Ken blinks. "Higashi? What the hell are you doing here?"

Ryu sighed. "Great. Another kickboxer."

"I'm Joe Higashi," Joe introduces himself to Ryu. "Wanna fight?"

Ryu shrugs his shoulders. "Why not? I got nothing else better to do." He stands up. "But I should warn you though. You start this, I will finish it."

Joe scoffs. "You got Andy scared of you. Let's see what you're made of. I'm not scared of you."

Ryu tightens his belt, headband and gloves as Ken moves out of the way. "In that case, show me your stuff."

colonelf40
If this were animated Ryu from SF2 Animated Movie vs Joe from Fatal Fury movies then i'd say Ryu maybe 7/10 cause he had beaten Sagat, Fei Long and held his own against Violent Ken and M.Bison so thats why he would take the majority.

Sado22
if joe can keep his head on his shoulders and not get carried away he has the potential to make this into a relatively decent fight and not a stomp....but we all know he's probably going to get excited and moon ryu......only to have a hadouken to give him extra tanning there.

Ryu wins: 10/10. more skilled, focused, experienced and strong. I'm guessing Joe is quicker though. still, ryu.

~Sado

ThoraxeRMG
Ryu takes this.

Guilty Gear
And solos Japan while he's at it.

BlaxicanHydra
Well it's not like Japan's that formidable to begin with. They did get mega stomped in WW:II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.