silver surfer vs z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
battle in deep space

Z
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_%28Tenchi_Muyo%21%29

lando005
surfer 6/10

Endless Mike
Z 10/10. Even without his Light Hawk Wings (which are ridiculous hax), Tokimi stated it would take universe - destroying power to kill him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
SS 7/10

lando005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Z 10/10. Even without his Light Hawk Wings (which are ridiculous hax), Tokimi stated it would take universe - destroying power to kill him. when did she say that? it's been a while i might have over looked that

Endless Mike
Originally posted by lando005
when did she say that? it's been a while i might have over looked that

When she was trying to protect Tenchi from him (while he was immobilized by the Counter - Actor). She commented that he was converting his body into visible light to pass through her form, and she threatened to kill him, but he said that the energy required to do so would destroy the third dimension (the normal universe in the Tenchiverse, where earth is). She accepted this as fact.

lando005
When she was trying to protect Tenchi from him (while he was immobilized by the Counter - Actor). She commented that he was converting his body into visible light to pass through her form, and she threatened to kill him, but he said that the energy required to do so would destroy the third dimension (the normal universe in the Tenchiverse, where earth is). She accepted this as fact. oh yea i remember that now....that does change the outcome of things and greatly boots tenchi's standing amungst the top tiers he's right up there with akira. As for this match i'll have to change my vote to Z 8/10 1 cause sometimes Z is too cocky and the other because from what we've seen Z use he cant use the light hawk wings as widely as surfer can use the power cosmic

Endless Mike
Tenchi is way above Akira, when his power was unleashed it was threatening not just one universe, but the entire hyperdimension, which is a multiverse, and the Chousein, who are near - omnipotent entities and the creators of the hyperdimension, couldn't stop him. Also Tenchi is the avatar of the true omnipotent (TOAA/Presence level) Kami Tenchi who caused the Counter - Actor to back down and stopped Tenchi's release of power at the end.

As for the fight, Light Hawk Wings are too cheap, I don't see how Surfer could possibly get past them.

Phenomenol
When she was trying to protect Tenchi from him (while he was immobilized by the Counter - Actor). She commented that he was converting his body into visible light to pass through her form, and she threatened to kill him, but he said that the energy required to do so would destroy the third dimension (the normal universe in the Tenchiverse, where earth is). She accepted this as fact.

HYPERBOLE!

Z died by Tenchi's own power spilling on him, LOL!

DBZ > Tenchi Muyo > Saint Seiya > Bastard!

Nikkolas
Z, Tenchi and the Chousin are a bit above Herald level...or Galactus level for that matter.

Nikkolas
Oh god not you.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Phenomenol
HYPERBOLE!

Z died by Tenchi's own power spilling on him, LOL!

DBZ > Tenchi Muyo > Saint Seiya > Bastard!

Now you're becoming even more retarded.

Z was killed by the overflowing of Tenchi's power realized as Kami Tenchi, the avatar of the omnipotent being of the Tenchiverse, as in God with a capital G. It was unbalancing the multiverse, and way above single universe - destroying.

lando005
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Z, Tenchi and the Chousin are a bit above Herald level...or Galactus level for that matter. i dont think Z is above big G the others however are far far beyond him

Phenomenol
Now you're becoming even more retarded.

Z was killed by the overflowing of Tenchi's power realized as Kami Tenchi, the avatar of the omnipotent being of the Tenchiverse, as in God with a capital G. It was unbalancing the multiverse, and way above single universe - destroying.

No it wasn't!

The Best feats Z did was destroy a fleet, punch a hole in a planet.

Symmetric Chaos
No it wasn't!

The Best feats Z did was destroy a fleet, punch a hole in a planet.

Didn't he cause part of the moon to cease existing? How would Surfer survive that?

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't he cause part of the moon to cease existing? How would Surfer survive that?

That wasn't even his own power he was using some of Tenchi's power to do that!

Z can NOT destroy a planet in a single blast!!!

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't he cause part of the moon to cease existing? How would Surfer survive that? he destroyed most of the moon simply by moving his hand in that direction. When it comes on to planet busting feats z makes it look easy i have to give it to him there there was 0 effort on his part

lando005
That wasn't even his own power he was using some of Tenchi's power to do that!

Z can NOT destroy a planet in a single blast!!! that was all Z he would have destroyed earth in one shot as well but simply wanted to force tenchi out

Phenomenol
he destroyed most of the moon simply by moving his hand in that direction. When it comes on to planet busting feats z makes it look easy i have to give it to him there there was 0 effort on his part

No. Z used Tenchi's material conversion abilities to destroys a large section of the moon.

Not his oown power.

lando005
No. Z used Tenchi's material conversion abilities to destroys a large section of the moon.

Not his oown power. no Z blasted the moon so that large chunks of it would fly toward Tenchi so he could observe him using material conversion to defend himself

Phenomenol
Yep you are correct. I just rechecked the video!

That is nothing compared to a DBZ character.

lando005
Yep you are correct. I just rechecked the video!

That is nothing compared to a DBZ character. dbz showings are too unstable i'm working on something that would make them acceptable by all.... and if dbz was remade into a much more serious tone then yea it would be one bad ass series

Phenomenol
Agreed,

DBZ does have characters who are super powerful.

I would have to say DBZ is the strongest Anime barring Gods.

lando005
Agreed,

DBZ does have characters who are super powerful.

I would have to say DBZ is the strongest Anime barring Gods. not by far they may be pretty high up with the amount of energy the can produce but tenchi or any of the goddess are far beyond them in power so is akira and tetsuo.... but then again you did say barring gods soo yea maybe your right

wait i forgot about nuraku he's not a god he's a demon

Phenomenol
not by far they may be pretty high up with the amount of energy the can produce but tenchi or any of the goddess are far beyond them in power so is akira and tetsuo.... but then again you did say barring gods soo yea maybe your right

wait i forgot about nuraku he's not a god he's a demon

I wouldn't say Tenchi is on a level of the high tier DBZ characters!

Cell, Gohan, Goku and Vegeta- Can destroy a Solar System and more!,
Kid Buu-Could destroy a Galaxy,Super Buu- Can destroy the Universe, and Vegetto- was EASILY more powerful than Super buu.

Akira and Tetsuo lose There power and durabilit yis overrated.

lando005
I wouldn't say Tenchi is on a level of the high tier DBZ characters!

Cell, Gohan, Goku and Vegeta- Can destroy a Solar System and more!,
Kid Buu-Could destroy a Galaxy,Super Buu- Can destroy the Universe, and Vegetto- was EASILY more powerful than Super buu.

Akira and Tetsuo lose There power and durabilit yis overrated. when tokimi and tsunami touched the energy released destroyed most of the galaxy a feat of pure power far beyond the z warriors, and it is clearly stated that tenchi is far beyond them in power the z fighters are good but they never destroyed a galaxy simply by touching one another as for akira he's like the original anime god at the end of the movie he became a new universe tetsuo was second to him in power

Phenomenol
when tokimi and tsunami touched the energy released destroyed most of the galaxy a feat of pure power far beyond the z warriors, and it is clearly stated that tenchi is far beyond them in power the z fighters are good but they never destroyed a galaxy simply by touching one another as for akira he's like the original anime god at the end of the movie he became a new universe tetsuo was second to him in power

Tsunami and Tokimi's BATTLE destroy only a quarter of a Galaxy!!!
Tenchi has NEVER shown that kind of power. That is hardly impressive to a high-tier DBZ character.

Yeah Akira's universe wasn't even impressive and I was talking about the whole thing before he became a God. Tetsuo isn't that impressive.

lando005
Tsunami and Tokimi's BATTLE destroy only a quarter of a Galaxy!!!
Tenchi has NEVER shown that kind of power. That is hardly impressive to a high-tier DBZ character.

Yeah Akira's universe wasn't even impressive and I was talking about the whole thing before he became a God. Tetsuo isn't that impressive. tsunami and tokimi never battled they touched which destroyed atleast 2/3s of the galaxy and all 3 of the goddesses clearly stay that tenchi contains power well beyond them creating an entire universe isnt impressive to you? thats power well beyond anyone in z or gt save for god goku and tetsuo's power was growing at an exponential growth rate by the minute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.