Superman VS Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Goku is inferior to Gohan simply because Gohan was born with a power level around 1200 where as Goku was born with a power level of 2. Saiyans are 10 times stronger than humans with out training because they lived on a planet that has 10 times the gravity of the earth. When they go super saiyan, they are 5 times stronger than they were before in every way. When they go super saiyan 2 they are 15 times stronger than they were at super saiyan.

Pre-Crisis Superman

VS

Gohan mastered super saiyan 2 with his max potential untapped.

ExtraMision5555
Superman always loses, even to little Krillin

King_Cold
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Superman always loses, even to little Krillin

Pre-crisis superman would slaughter Krillin, Krillin couldn't even lift 10 tons, Superman juggles planets.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
SS2 Gohan should be powerful enough to win.

King_Cold
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
SS2 Gohan should be powerful enough to win.

Note that this isn't the Gohan from the Cell saga, he'd been ripped in half, this is an adult Gohan like which we have never seen before, we never saw how powerful Gohan could have been. This Gohan could have evaporated super massive black holes.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by King_Cold
Note that this isn't the Gohan from the Cell saga, he'd been ripped in half, this is an adult Gohan like which we have never seen before, we never saw how powerful Gohan could have been. This Gohan could have evaporated super massive black holes.

Let me amend what I previously said. Since this is ADULT Gohan, he never reached the same or similar potential that he had when he fought and defeated Cell. Supes should easily take this.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Let me amend what I previously said. Since this is ADULT Gohan, he never reached the same or similar potential that he had when he fought and defeated Cell. Supes should easily take this.

Not true. He was briefly the most powerful character in the Boo saga, after he broke that sword and got trained by the guy inside of it. Aside from Gogeta (Vegito?) he was the most powerful Z warrior.

King_Cold
I'm not talking about the adult Gohan that we saw, I'm talking about a Gohan that had trained instead of studied after the Cell saga. This Gohan would be infinitely stronger than adult Gohan, even after breaking the sword and ascending into his ultimate form.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Not true. He was briefly the most powerful character in the Boo saga, after he broke that sword and got trained by the guy inside of it. Aside from Gogeta (Vegito?) he was the most powerful Z warrior.

Thanks for reminding me about that. I forgot.

lando005
not wanting to get into too big of a fight here but i dont think current sups could keep up with SSJ2 or higher but if no ssj transformations are allowed then he should win it

SeerQris
If we are speaking in potentials only then yes Gohan is stronger. However it is confirmed that Goku in the end is the strongest Z warrior. (because Gohan stopped training). In fact all the Z children are potentially more powerful than Goku with their feats of Saiyan transformation at an early age....

But to get back on point. See you later Superman, You are not fast enough, nor are you strong enough to win this battle.

SeerQris
P.S: This discussion is ridiculous.

It is unfair to pit Z warriors against Marvel and DC characters.

llagrok
PC Superman could ruin universes. I don't see any form of Gohan taking on him.

King_Cold
Originally posted by llagrok
PC Superman could ruin universes. I don't see any form of Gohan taking on him.

Gohan at his potential could also ruin universes.

lando005
PC Superman could ruin universes. I don't see any form of Gohan taking on him. true i forgot what version of sups we're using

llagrok

When did Gohan ever do that?

ExtraMision5555

answer: never

NiņoAraņa
yeah, these "Hypothetical People" are really starting to irk me....so how are we supposed to debate who would win if the person never actually existed?

King Kandy
I love how you invented a character and called him DBZ.

King_Cold

Lord Prime
Man my favorite dbz character but yet he still fails Superman ftw

King_Cold

When did superman ever do that?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Not true. He was briefly the most powerful character in the Boo saga, after he broke that sword and got trained by the guy inside of it. Aside from Gogeta (Vegito?) he was the most powerful Z warrior. SS3 Goku basically one shotted a monster that shit all over Mystic Gohan, SS3 Gotenks, Vegeta, etc.

King Kandy
You're making up Fullpotential Gohan...

He never existed, there's nothing to base his power off of.

King_Cold
Originally posted by King Kandy
You're making up Fullpotential Gohan...

He never existed, there's nothing to base his power off of.

Nothing except for Gohan SSJ2 in the Cell saga.

llagrok
Nothing except for Gohan SSJ2 in the Cell saga.

And he destroyed galaxies and solar systems? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Ryugen
Wouldn't really matter if this hypothetical Gohan did exist anyway, there is nothing any character in DBZ has done that puts them anywhere near a guy who could with only minimal effort throw planets, fly at speeds ridiculously beyond the speed of light and call upon a new power every issue. Hell PC Supes could fly so fast he'd go back in time, Kal takes it with a quick times skip and falcon punch to a pregnant Chichi.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Wouldn't really matter if this hypothetical Gohan did exist anyway, there is nothing any character in DBZ has done that puts them anywhere near a guy who could with only minimal effort throw planets, fly at speeds ridiculously beyond the speed of light and call upon a new power every issue. Hell PC Supes could fly so fast he'd go back in time, Kal takes it with a quick times skip and falcon punch to a pregnant Chichi. Falco! HA!

lando005
Gohan did exist, I'm not making up a character, just a situation, there is nothing wrong with that. it's hard enough arguing dbz to this crowd as is, it may not be such a wise idea to extend their powerset to an unknown chart when people hardly accept their current proven abilities

Creshosk
Originally posted by lando005
it's hard enough arguing dbz to this crowd as is, it may not be such a wise idea to extend their powerset to an unknown chart when people hardly accept their current proven abilities Their proven abilities have not actually been proven so much as accepted blindly by those with no frame of reference for what evidence is. Hyperbole is not feesable. and its not different when there are those of you who are trying to dictate what is acceptable of what the non DBZ characters have done.

Lord Ryugen
Then explain how Gohan will catch Superman, heck I'll settle for you tellimg me how he'll see him.

Harry Fingerman
Then explain how Gohan will catch Superman, heck I'll settle for you tellimg me how he'll see him. What the f**k?

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
What the f**k?

What, Name a single time a dbz character saw anyone moving at light speed.

Harry Fingerman
What, Name a single time a dbz character saw anyone moving at light speed. Name a single time Superman was said to blitz at light speed.

lando005
Originally posted by Creshosk
Their proven abilities have not actually been proven so much as accepted blindly by those with no frame of reference for what evidence is. Hyperbole is not feesable. and its not different when there are those of you who are trying to dictate what is acceptable of what the non DBZ characters have done. i'm not arguing with you i'm agreeing. The basic concept of the dbz universe might have been sound had it not been directed towards a crowd of young kids who don't care for some logic in their shows. If you look around there are very few animes like dbz. It's sad really because had the creators of the show been consistent and not over or under exaggerate and established a baseline the show would have been damn good.

Lord Ryugen
He doesn't need to blitz him just fly into him. but even if he doesn't use his full speed he still has better durability and strength. All he needs to do is get close, grab him and fly into space.

Creshosk
i'm not arguing with you i'm agreeing. The basic concept of the dbz universe might have been sound had it not been directed towards a crowd of young kids who don't care for some logic in their shows. If you look around there are very few animes like dbz. It's sad really because had the creators of the show been consistent and not over or under exaggerate and established a baseline the show would have been damn good. Yeah you're right.

I thought that DBZ was really cool, until I saw other anime actually drawing their fight scenes using real martial arts.

llagrok
Yeah you're right.

I thought that DBZ was really cool, until I saw other anime actually drawing their fight scenes using real martial arts.

Zing!

King_Cold
Then explain how Gohan will catch Superman, heck I'll settle for you tellimg me how he'll see him.

Gohan won't get near superman, and he will use super Kamehameha's that follow superman, Kamehameha's can follow moving objects as shown in the Buu saga, and Gohan at his max untapped potential could destroy galaxies with a super kamehameha, seeing as how Freeza could destroy a planet.

We look at much much weaker characters than Gohan like Broly and Cell, and we see that they are capable of destroying solar systems with their most fearsome attacks, and we can only imagine what Gohan at his max potential could be capable of.

He doesn't need to blitz him just fly into him. but even if he doesn't use his full speed he still has better durability and strength. All he needs to do is get close, grab him and fly into space.

Gohan can shield himself from space with Ki that holds oxygen in it, much like what Broly did when planet Vegeta was destroyed.

Go to funimation.com, there are some intelligent adults their that are big fans of DBZ.

I have seen PC Superman destroy a solar system with a sneeze, and I have also seen him hold a black hole in his hand, absorbing Mageddon going nova (Which could destroy half a galaxy) But none of these feats surmount to what Gohan could have done with his ability to manipulate Ki.

King_Cold
delete

Creshosk
Zing! I'm serious. I still like DBZ and recognize it for one of the gateway anime that it was. But I've also come to realize that it was developed off of an anime that was never meant to be taken seriously in the first place. Dragon Ball was a comedic take on Journey to the west, and it was alot of fun to see the wu kong depicted that way...

But the martial art that EVERYONE seems to use looks like nothing more than street brawling when they get up to the "super high speeds". The big thing about DBZ fighting came more from the different ways to fire ki projectiles. Basic punches, Basic kicks, knees elbows and 108 different ways to shoot ki.

That's basically what it boiled down to.

Lord Ryugen
The Kamehameha is pretty slow, unless Gohan does it at point blank range Supes can outrace it and beat on Gohan while his hands are locked. And just so you know Gohan won't be blowing up any planets, seeing as he can't breathe in space.

lando005
I'm serious. I still like DBZ and recognize it for one of the gateway anime that it was. But I've also come to realize that it was developed off of an anime that was never meant to be taken seriously in the first place. Dragon Ball was a comedic take on Journey to the west, and it was alot of fun to see the wu kong depicted that way...

But the martial art that EVERYONE seems to use looks like nothing more than street brawling when they get up to the "super high speeds". The big thing about DBZ fighting came more from the different ways to fire ki projectiles. Basic punches, Basic kicks, knees elbows and 108 different ways to shoot ki.

That's basically what it boiled down to. that's pretty much my take on it... i wish someone would redo the series in a more serious tone

King_Cold
The Kamehameha is pretty slow, unless Gohan does it at point blank range Supes can outrace it and beat on Gohan while his hands are locked. And just so you know Gohan won't be blowing up any planets, seeing as he can't breathe in space.

Gohan can shield himself from space in a bubble of Ki that holds Oxygen.

Gohan could use instant transmission every milli second to move just as fast as superman, and he could shoot thousands of galaxy destroying kamehameha's, superman can't out run that many. Its the wonders of manipulating Ki.

Although Gohan would run out of energy in few hours using this much Ki, he could probably take superman with in that time limit.

lando005
Gohan can shield himself from space in a bubble of Ki that holds Oxygen.

Gohan could use instant transmission every milli second to move just as fast as superman, and he could shoot thousands of galaxy destroying kamehameha's, superman can't out run that many. Its the wonders of manipulating Ki. gohan doesn't know instant transmission

Juntai
lol

illadelph12
I thought the Old Kai taught Gohan how to teleport when he was training for Buu?

lando005
Originally posted by illadelph12
I thought the Old Kai taught Gohan how to teleport when he was training for Buu? nope supreme kai brought him back to earth

King_Cold
I thought the Old Kai taught Gohan how to teleport when he was training for Buu?

Goku taught it to him in the Cell saga.

King Kandy
No, cause Buu didn't know how to do it when he absorbed Gohan...

King_Cold

When was that said?

illadelph12
Goku taught it to him in the Cell saga.

I remember that. In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Creshosk
Goku taught it to him in the Cell saga. No, I'm pretty sure that only Goku knew IT.

King Kandy
When was that said?
When Goku transmitted away and Buu had no idea what he did.

illadelph12

Didn't know how or didn't use it?

King_Cold
When Goku transmitted away and Buu had no idea what he did.

Goku didn't use instant transmission while he was fighting Gohan Buu.

But I'll tell you what, if you prove that Gohan can't use instant transmission, then I'll admit that Superman wins, deal?

lando005
gohan never learned IT

King_Cold
gohan never learned IT

What proof is there behind that statement?

lando005
What proof is there behind that statement? all his skills listings and abilities never mention IT out of all the sites i've been to and research ive done on dbz i've never seen that. He knows the after image technique i think you may have them confused

King_Cold
all his skills listings and abilities never mention IT out of all the sites i've been to and research ive done on dbz i've never seen that. He knows the after image technique i think you may have them confused

You don't get proof from sites, just the show.

Gohan used it on Cell after he turned Super Saiyan 2 and destroyed the Cell Jr.'s.

Look up Gohan ssj2 vs Cell on youtube.

Creshosk
Goku didn't use instant transmission while he was fighting Gohan Buu.

But I'll tell you what, if you prove that Gohan can't use instant transmission, then I'll admit that Superman wins, deal? Actually the burden of proof lies on you proving he can...

The whole proving a negative and all. ermm

Endless Mike
I'm not even going to get into this one. I'm debating in too many threads simultaneously already.

lando005

Gohan used it on Cell after he turned Super Saiyan 2 and destroyed the Cell Jr.'s.

Look up Gohan ssj2 vs Cell on youtube. that was pure speed not IT why do you think in every single DBZ game made he doesn't have that ability? and trust me if it came off an offical site it's the truth show me the part where goku teaches the IT to gohan

King_Cold
that was pure speed not IT why do you think in every single DBZ game made he doesn't have that ability? and trust me if it came off an offical site it's the truth show me the part where goku teaches the IT to gohan

He did in DBZ Tenkaichi 2.

I'm going to give up.

Superman wins.

Priest
Goku is the only DBZ character to do IT.

Harry Fingerman
Cell, and Kid Buu have done it as well...

Priest
Well Z fighter i ment.

Symmetric Chaos

One of the Kais too.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
One of the Kais too. Come to the Darkside... evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Come to the Darkside... evil face

laughing out loud I never said I didn't watch it.

Creshosk
I really don't remember anyone other than Goku doing it. I remember them all oding that pure speed flicker... but that's not really IT...

lando005
He did in DBZ Tenkaichi 2.

I'm going to give up.

Superman wins. that was the after image and even if it was IT (which it's not) there's no way the game makers would exclude it from his character in every other game unless he never had that skill

Symmetric Chaos
I really don't remember anyone other than Goku doing it. I remember them all oding that pure speed flicker... but that's not really IT...

Going by the anime Buu was stated to be using it and Kai said that IT was the only way to reach Goku in time (immediately thereafter he flickered and grabbed Goku). Not sure what happened in the manga though.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Going by the anime Buu was stated to be using it and Kai said that IT was the only way to reach Goku in time (immediately thereafter he flickered and grabbed Goku). Not sure what happened in the manga though. I sure hope its not a dubbing thing, like in the comics the english version has piccolo mention Raditz moving at the speed of light just because he dodged the ... oh shoot now what'd they call it in the English? The makankosappo what'd they call it?

Harry Fingerman
I'm not sure what he said mattered though. What does, is teleporting planet distances away.

Also, I believe Supreme Kai's was said to be more powerful than Goku's.

lando005
I'm not sure how you dub teleporting planet distances away...

Also, I believe Supreme Kai's was said to be more powerful than Goku's. yes goku's was limited to strong signals he could sense, all the supreme kai had to do was think about where he wanted to go

Xplosive

No, because there are too many beyond PC Superman that he could ruin Universe.
And there would be no need for among most powerful beings in DC to interfere to stop PC Superman, if Superman would chose to destroy everything in his path.

Wouldn't really matter if this hypothetical Gohan did exist anyway, there is nothing any character in DBZ has done that puts them anywhere near a guy who could with only minimal effort throw planets

Already Frieza was able to destroy a planet with only one of her finger, who is much much weaker than SSJ2 Gohan.

Galvaclaw
And Kid Buu had the power to destroy a planet 10 times over according to Goku. So ss2 Gohan is somewhere in between them.

Sundipped
SS3 Goku basically one shotted a monster that shit all over Mystic Gohan, SS3 Gotenks, Vegeta, etc.

SS3 Gotenks didn't get shitted on. The fusion wore off at the same time he had Super Buu on the ropes.

Soljer
Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks > Super Buu > Kid Buu > SSj3 Goku.

Truth.

Sundipped

Look up Gohan ssj2 vs Cell on youtube.

When Gohan turned SSJ2 against the Cell jr.s he moved like that to show a speed increase with the transformation.

I believe the only 1's who know IT is Goku, Cell, Meta-Cooler, and Kid Buu. If u remember KB was using it in space to find Goku and Vegeta after he blew up Earth. He was about to blow up the after life world then Goku told him to come to Supreme KI's planet and he teleported right there.

Sparkz
I'm not talking about the adult Gohan that we saw, I'm talking about a Gohan that had trained instead of studied after the Cell saga. This Gohan would be infinitely stronger than adult Gohan, even after breaking the sword and ascending into his ultimate form.

Are you saying if Gohan had trained he would be stronger than his maximum potential plus more unlocked?? You do realise he can't get stronger than Ultimate Gohan, hell he couldn't have even gotten that strong with out the Lord of Lords because he stated he took him past his maximum latent power.

If Gohan had trained he would have probably been on the same level as Goku was in the Boo saga, and that's without super saiyan 3 cause I doubt Gohan could achieve that without help, because frankly he was always gifted but he always needed to be trained by someone else to actually make himself strong, Like first Piccolo then Goku teaching him how to become super saiyan and master it.

So a Gohan who had trained throughout that period may be on the same level or slightly stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Majin Vegeta, But no way would he be stronger than Ultimate Gohan... Or a Super Saiyan 3 Goku for that matter.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks > Super Buu > Kid Buu > SSj3 Goku.

Truth.

Actually Kid Boo and Super saiyan 3 Goku were equal in strength, Just that Goku couldn't maintain the form for long, yes I'm being picky but I'm like that...

Oh and the only Characters to teleport at least in the manga Is Goku, Kibto Kai, Cell, Kid Boo and thats it,

Gohan was never taught it by anyone, and if he did do it, I'm sure it would have been mentioned, that and why would he need Kibito to teleport him back to earth after he recived his powerup? Goku managed it without a problem...

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
Actually Kid Boo and Super saiyan 3 Goku were equal in strength, Just that Goku couldn't maintain the form for long, yes I'm being picky but I'm like that...

Oh and the only Characters to teleport at least in the manga Is Goku, Kibto Kai, Cell, Kid Boo and thats it,

Gohan was never taught it by anyone, and if he did do it, I'm sure it would have been mentioned, that and why would he need Kibito to teleport him back to earth after he recived his powerup? Goku managed it without a problem...

Well, he's the same strength for a shorter period of time - meaning, he's less powerful. stick out tongue.

Sparkz
Well, he's the same strength for a shorter period of time - meaning, he's less powerful. stick out tongue.

lol Now who's being picky stick out tongue

Soljer
lol Now who's being picky stick out tongue

You're the one that wanted to be, wink.

Sparkz
You're the one that wanted to be, wink.

Thats beside the point....sort of

Oh shut up you stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
Superman easily wins. He's fast enough to dodge the energy attacks & the Z Fighters aren't that durable so it's really all too easy for Supes to win.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by SeerQris
If we are speaking in potentials only then yes Gohan is stronger. However it is confirmed that Goku in the end is the strongest Z warrior. (because Gohan stopped training). In fact all the Z children are potentially more powerful than Goku with their feats of Saiyan transformation at an early age....

But to get back on point. See you later Superman, You are not fast enough, nor are you strong enough to win this battle.

Goodness, how many times do I have to say it? Gohan doesn't become weaker from training now this he has his Mystic form, as stated by Elder Kai in the manga & no amount of training can ever make Goku stronger than Gohan again.

Also, Superman is light speed fast, Gohan is not. Superman juggles planets, the Z Fighters struggles with lifting puny 40 ton mountains, even in filler scenes. 1 billion tons or 40 tons? I guess I'll go with the guy who can lift a billion tons & it's certainly not Goku or Gohan.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Goodness, how many times do I have to say it? Gohan doesn't become weaker from training now this he has his Mystic form, as stated by Elder Kai in the manga & no amount of training can ever make Goku stronger than Gohan again.

Also, Superman is light speed fast, Gohan is not. Superman juggles planets, the Z Fighters struggles with lifting puny 40 ton mountains, even in filler scenes. 1 billion tons or 40 tons? I guess I'll go with the guy who can lift a billion tons & it's certainly not Goku or Gohan.

Elder kai never stated Goku couldnt become stronger than Gohan again in the manga, unless you have a dif dub...

Soljer
Elder kai never stated Goku couldnt become stronger than Gohan again in the manga, unless you have a dif dub...

Yeah, I don't remember that, either.

I doubt that Goku could - Gohan was always supposed to be his superior according to Akira....

But it was never directly stated.

Sparkz

- Gohan was always supposed to be his superior according to Akira....

I think Akira changed his mind alot on that...

At first Gohan was naturaly powerful but just needed range to release it, then Goku was the only Super Saiyan...where the story was supposed to end, then Gohan mastered his rage and Became a super saiyan 2 at the time that seemed like something only half breeds could become, then Goku and vegeta acheive it lol

But Anyway I agree I don't think any amount of training Goku could do would let him surpass Gohan now I mean he was so much stronger than a super Saiyan 3, Goku probaly wouldnt have enough time to get to that Level and if he ever could he wouldnt get stronger...

The Problem
wow.....

Soljer
I think Akira changed his mind alot on that...

At first Gohan was naturaly powerful but just needed range to release it, then Goku was the only Super Saiyan...where the story was supposed to end, then Gohan mastered his rage and Became a super saiyan 2 at the time that seemed like something only half breeds could become, then Goku and vegeta acheive it lol

But Anyway I agree I don't think any amount of training Goku could do would let him surpass Gohan now I mean he was so much stronger than a super Saiyan 3, Goku probaly wouldnt have enough time to get to that Level and if he ever could he wouldnt get stronger...

Originally, the series was going to end after the Namek saga - with Goku dead.

Fan/producer pressure led him into making the Cell saga - which ended, again, with Goku dead, and Gohan as the most powerful (and the only 'Super saiya-jin 2"wink.

Then fan/producer pressure led him into making the Buu saga - which ended with Gohan as the most powerful character in the series, save for Vegetto, and the Super Buu after he had absorbed Gohan.

Then fan/producer pressure tried to lead him into making more, he refused, and GT was made without him. More or less.

Anyways, what I was talking about is that Akira claimed that Z was supposed to be 'Gohan's story,' where as DB was centered on Goku.

Creshosk
I think Akira changed his mind alot on that... I heard that it was the publisher/producers that leaned on him a bit. Like with the changes during the android saga with him having two androids replaced by two others and then Cell's changing appearence.

Not sure if its true but that's what I heard that when someone didn't like the way something happened he was required to change it.

Sparkz

Anyways, what I was talking about is that Akira claimed that Z was supposed to be 'Gohan's story,' where as DB was centered on Goku.

Yeah I heard that too but all the fans loved Goku to much to see him loose the lime light (me included) but in some ways it would have been better if it did end at namek saga, that way Freeza being called the strongest in the universse would have made much more sense etc, but I love Vegerot and Super Saiyan 3 so I can forgive lol

Nikkolas
Mystic Gohan pwned Super Buu.

Goku flatly said he and Veget aowuld be no match for Super Buu.

Soljer
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Mystic Gohan pwned Super Buu.

Goku flatly said he and Veget aowuld be no match for Super Buu.

Indeed.

Even though Goku alone WAS a match for Kid Buu.

Also; 'mystic' is a fan-term, in reality that Gohan wasn't another form of Gohan.

It was just...Gohan.

Nikkolas
That explains it.

I never understood where the term came from. Thought it may have been in the manga.

Soljer
Originally posted by Nikkolas
That explains it.

I never understood where the term came from. Thought it may have been in the manga.

Yeah - there was never a term used. I mean, technically I guess it would be "Gohan with his potential unlocked."

But saying 'mystic' is so much easier. I've also heard him referred to as 'Chou' Gohan or Dai-Kaioshin Gohan.

All fan-terms. The 'form' was never officially named.

Sparkz
Yeah - there was never a term used. I mean, technically I guess it would be "Gohan with his potential unlocked."

But saying 'mystic' is so much easier. I've also heard him referred to as 'Chou' Gohan or Dai-Kaioshin Gohan.

All fan-terms. The 'form' was never officially named.

The most official name I can think of is "Ultimate Gohan" as that is what he was called in the games...

Soljer
The most official name I can think of is "Ultimate Gohan" as that is what he was called in the games...

But the games are as non-canon as anything else.

And that is what Chou Gohan means, if I recall correctly. I think Chou translates to 'Ultimate.'

Sparkz
But the games are as non-canon as anything else.

And that is what Chou Gohan means, if I recall correctly. I think Chou translates to 'Ultimate.'

Maybe so but as it is its the only thing to ever name him...

Creshosk
But the games are as non-canon as anything else. Technically they'd be more canon than fan terms. ermm

Or butterfly vin

Soljer
Technically they'd be more canon than fan terms. ermm

Or butterfly vin

There aren't levels of canon and non-canon. Non-canon filler/information from video games/et cetera are JUST as non-canon as....say...fanfics.

erm. Non canon is non canon.

Creshosk
There aren't levels of canon and non-canon. Non-canon filler/information from video games/et cetera are JUST as non-canon as....say...fanfics.

erm. Non canon is non canon. Umm.. one if officially sanctioned the other is not. ermm

Technically what you're looking for is the games are cannon only to the games that the story continues in. And not cannon to the anime or the manga... Like one of the games has the krillan-cell hybrid... while neither the anime nor the manga do.

Soljer
Umm.. one if officially sanctioned the other is not. ermm

Technically what you're looking for is the games are cannon only to the games that the story continues in. And not cannon to the anime or the manga... Like one of the games has the krillan-cell hybrid... while neither the anime nor the manga do.

Yeah, the games are canon only to the games. Just like fanfics are canon to the fanfic itself. erm.

Like, a fanfic (probably) had SSj 17 Piccolo/Tenshinhan/Nappa hybrid. no expression.

illadelph12
So wait, this is a thread using a non-existent character?

Soljer
So wait, this is a thread using a non-existent character?

Not so much non-existent as theoretical.

stick out tongue.

Not that I particularly care about this thread's livelihood - Superman wins - duh.

I don't think we've been anywhere NEAR the topic for several pages.

illadelph12
All I needed to hear... wink

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/zod.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.