Footage of new cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Like clockwork when a summer action movie is popular................Here comes the f'n cartoon:

http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=261&itemid=11455

I like it better back in the day when the Transformers didn't have teeth

better link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGFckswLCwc

Rufus T Firefly
doesn't look to promising....

OB1-adobe
They are suppose to be metal robots.........not rubber posable teen titans

Scythe
Everything about this cartoon is pissing me off.

Menetnashté
I can handle them making some new dumbass version of the transformer's for teen titan lovers. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit back and listen to them **** up the greatest theme song ever.

Rufus T Firefly
if you say that....then what exactly do you intend on doing ermmha

Sadako of Girth
Man this cartoon looks like it's for the numpties.
Not liking the look so far. The proposed figures look poo too.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Man this cartoon looks like it's for the numpties.
Not liking the look so far. The proposed figures look poo too.

They look like playschool toys

Sadako of Girth
Yup.

Exactly.

TFs for pre-school.

For a pre-school for the visually impaired and tactile-sensationally challenged.

grey fox
While I despise what there doing...i'll probably watch it anyway : embarrasment

JasonK4
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Like clockwork when a summer action movie is popular................Here comes the f'n cartoon:

better link:
Originally posted by Scythe
Everything about this cartoon is pissing me off.

Schecter
while the toys shown certainly do suck(reminds me of the crappy reject G1 figures that were always on the mail-order catalogue.) i think its a bit early to pull the chain on this one. yes, you're all probably right but you never know.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
While I despise what there doing...i'll probably watch it anyway : embarrasment

chair NOO!!!!!!! durno RESIST THE EVIL! THE POWER OF PRIMUS COMPELS YOU, THE POWER OF PRIMUS COMPELS YOU!

This is serious drek man, have you no taste? sick

Evil_Ash

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
doesn't look to promising....
I was caught up in the moment sweatdrop
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
laughing out loud

http://forums.titansgo.net/viewtopic.php?t=8686
It's like some little satanic cult...

Rufus T Firefly

Scythe

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
chair NOO!!!!!!! durno RESIST THE EVIL! THE POWER OF PRIMUS COMPELS YOU, THE POWER OF PRIMUS COMPELS YOU!

This is serious drek man, have you no taste? sick
Oh come on, I barely watch Tv as it is. My TV time usually consists of Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy , Ben10 (Ironically the only decent kids show on Cartoon Network) , Re-Runs of Tom and Jerry and Heroes.

Cut me some slack , plus it's a Transformers series which uses ACTUAL ANIMATION, not that annoying cg-bullshit like Cyberton...

While they may rape the original theme song , it's better that they rape a classic then make some horrible Hip-hop bullshit....

grey fox
Ok I've reviewed more knowledge of the new series and I'm going to list my opinion....

The Bad

They have teeth, their robots and they have TEETH !
Organic look is...iffy, doesn't look too right
Certain voice actors are off, Megatron sounds like Palpatine and Bumblebee a neurotic 11 year old.
They fight Super villains.....Super villains ! How the f*ck can HUMAN Super villains keep up, I understand that this is due (however) to fans b*tching about how human adversaries are never acknowledged (even though G1 comics had several)
Optimus is a fire-truck sad
Bumblebee claims (In the trailer) that they are originally 'Repair-bots' , wha ...

The Good

Dinobots are back !
Certain Beast Wars characters have also returned (Blackarachnia and Waspinator )
Soundwave is a truck and Lazerbeak is a guitar, the sheer wackiness of that get's it several awesome points...
Starscream is once again his usual color scheme and a jet style, with a G1 esq groveller voice tone. Which is always good from the 'ol backstabber
Bumblebees Movie esq design is pretty good
Wreck-Gar (A personal favorite of mine) is being voiced by....WEIRD AL YANKOVIC !!!! A nice turn of events considering that Weird Als 'Dare to be stupid' played during the Junkions (and Wreck-Gars) Introduction.

Losty
ahah its not that bad

Scythe
The Good

Dinobots are back !
Certain Beast Wars characters have also returned (Blackarachnia and Waspinator )
Soundwave is a truck and Lazerbeak is a guitar, the sheer wackiness of that get's it several awesome points...
Starscream is once again his usual color scheme and a jet style, with a G1 esq groveller voice tone. Which is always good from the 'ol backstabber
Bumblebees Movie esq design is pretty good
Wreck-Gar (A personal favorite of mine) is being voiced by....WEIRD AL YANKOVIC !!!! A nice turn of events considering that Weird Als 'Dare to be stupid' played during the Junkions (and Wreck-Gars) Introduction.

I sure hope all that can outweigh the crappiness of this toon.

OB1-adobe
It basically looks like a rip off of everything that came before it.

Not being its own thing, just like "hey lets throw this shit all in one basket"

Scythe
It basically looks like a rip off of everything that came before it.

Not being its own thing, just like "hey lets throw this shit all in one basket"

Everything that came before it as in TF Armada, Energon, Cybertron etc etc, or Teen Titans and Ben 10?

Sadako of Girth
*Begins thinking of how to get these designs printed on his toilet paper*

Scythe
The Dinobots have me curious now...

Sadako of Girth
Well if this lot are anything to go by, Grimlock should like exactly like a grey "Barney". shifty

Scythe
I doubt that. Almost every TF looks skinnier then Nicole Richie, Grimlock might be a babe!

grey fox
I doubt that. Almost every TF looks skinnier then Nicole Richie, Grimlock might be a babe!

Quite possibly shifty

(Possible NSFW)

Schecter
Quite possibly shifty

(Possible NSFW)

wow......................................................................

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

OB1-adobe
Everything that came before it as in TF Armada, Energon, Cybertron etc etc, or Teen Titans and Ben 10?

rip off as in lets just pull a bunch of stuff from the previous TF shows and make a new uninspired new one.

I like it better when its a continuation of sorts, instead of "oh the dinobots......lets put out those in there, and those chicks black arachnia, and Arcee we'll throw those in there, mmmmmmm what else?"

I know these are kids shows, but christ can't any of them be portrated seriously?

Scythe
Yeah, I saw Legion of Superheroes on Kids WB... Holy crap...

Scythe
Quite possibly shifty

(Possible NSFW)

So they're Transgendered?

grey fox
So they're Transgendered?

Gender Bender and humanised.

Scythe
Gender Bender and humanised.

That gives me the shutters. Is there an Optimus Prime babe? That would look hilarious.

Union16

better link:

Union16
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459883&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post9361851

Scythe
Okay...

grey fox
That gives me the shutters. Is there an Optimus Prime babe? That would look hilarious.

Why , it's a female , human Grimlock ?

Possibly

Scythe
Why , it's a female , human Grimlock ?

Possibly

I hope so.

grey fox
I hope so.

No , possibly to the 'Is their a prime' question.

Scythe
Awww.

steverules
I liked the Animi transformers...like the 1980's version and the cartoon that came before this one and came after the 1980's version...think it was around in like...2005 or before that

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules
I liked the Animi transformers...like the 1980's version and the cartoon that came before this one and came after the 1980's version...think it was around in like...2005 or before that

Transformers Armada?

super pr*xy
i'd rather watch the go-bots...

Scythe
Hahaha, for some reason I hated the Go-Bots.

Sadako of Girth
Me too, but not as much as I hate armada.....

Leader One and Scooter'd have beaten Armada Prime and Magnus' asses.....! Thats fo' sho'.....

(J/K stick out tongue)
But anyone of those Rocklords'd make a more convincing Megatron than the movie version.... stick out tongue

Scythe
I guess.

grey fox
Tzhhxzw1IvA

LeeLondon
Not such a big fan of the animation style myself. But I guess it's aimed at the kids so who are we to judge. My only critisism is that there is no sense of scale - these are meant to be big robots yet they looked human sized.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah and what was up with those lazy, lazy, lazy transformations there...?
Was that Bumblebee or the tazmanian devil...?

super pr*xy
i'll be watching out of curiosity. don't worry guys... i'll have a bucket next to me, just in case i puke and a gun, just in case i like it...

Sadako of Girth
lol Glad to hear it.

*Sees footage again*

HUUUUURGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.....!!!!!!!

*Accidentally sees it again while mousing for the "Stop" button*

Vrauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hh......!!!!

*Smells the vom*

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggh
hhhh....!!!!!!

JackieCD
That cartoon IS bad.

Scythe
It wasn't that bad. Wasn't that great either.

Bwahaha! Patrick Star from Spongebob voices the big green Autobot!

Originally posted by JackieCD
That cartoon IS bad.

Oh, yellow postcards on the wall when I'm gone. forever immersed in intense inner inertia.

Sadako of Girth
Looks bad to mine eyes.

"TFs: When cubism goes wrong" - A new series on sky one. stick out tongue

Scythe
It takes soooo much getting used to, guh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.