Talisman vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
This is current Talisman but without medicine pouch. I'm not incredibly familiar with Spawn, so not sure which version to use, except NO GOD-SPAWN...

Fight takes place in the Canadian wilderness.

No prep, full bloodlust is on, no BFR, no summoning helpers, no firearms for Spawn, and Talisman is NOT allowed to control/compel/coerce him.

Can Spawn beat the Binder of Spirits?

I'm trying to make this both even and interesting...

King_Mungi
Being able to cancel magic even skyfather level beings sort of makes it unfair and the more magic present the stronger Talisman gets

Takion
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Being able to cancel magic even skyfather level beings sort of makes it unfair and the more magic present the stronger Talisman gets
Mungi, Talisman only has a chance against First Age.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Takion
Mungi, Talisman only has a chance against First Age.

and why is that?

guy222
and why is that?

talisman can take on god spawn

shksprtx
That's what I'm trying to figure out...my only exposure to Spawn is through the movie, so I wanna know if any non-God incarnation of Spawn can take Liz Twoyoungmen in a fair fight with the above stipulations...

I'm very familiar with Talisman, so Spawn fans please post scans or discuss feats which might be relevant to the fight...

C'mon, people, don't let the sudden influx of ridiculous non-comics versus matches whet your appetite for a good, honest, real comics debate.............

Takion
and why is that?
Cause he's got the chains. Jokes.

If Talisman can cancel magic, that really won't make a difference, Spawn still has other feat. that he has done without magic.

King_Mungi
Cause he's got the chains. Jokes.

If Talisman can cancel magic, that really won't make a difference, Spawn still has other feat. that he has done without magic.

That's fine, but Talisman is one of Marvel Earth's highest level mystics equal to Dr.Strange her power is so vast. What can he do?

Takion
That's fine, but Talisman is one of Marvel Earth's highest level mystics equal to Dr.Strange her power is so vast. What can he do?
Your comparing Spawns magic to Dr. Strange? IMO, there two different types of magic.

LordKaos
Talisman can command any being that has a supernatural form (spirits), she commands all spirits, Spawn may have a material body but in the long run he is nothing more than a human soul (spirit) who can run around the material plane.

King_Mungi
Your comparing Spawns magic to Dr. Strange? IMO, there two different types of magic.

No I'm saying how much power she has, she even controlled skyfather beings merely because they were from the spirit world. She even beat Llan a being tied to rules laid out by Eternity 20,000 years ago and 10,000 years ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.