AWE dvd Cover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IheartPocky
http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc31101.jpg

There ya go..

!!tangerines!!
woooooooo!!!

Barker
Ew..

The bottom half is okay, but the top half makes me want to puke. Hopefully it's the low quality that's making retch.

Emma718
it looks ok i guess, just have to wait and see when it comes out.

captblack
it looks good but a little to christmas looking

IheartPocky
The colors are kinda messed up.

lovethemtigers
why didn't they put Will front and center since he was the hero of the trilogy and put jack in the background as the sidekick character they made him into....

joanjoan
Cover with jack in a center attracts more people... Disney will make more money thanks to that...

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by captblack
it looks good but a little to christmas looking i agree. but i tink its alright.ive also heard that the cover is just gonna be the movie poster, you know, jack walking in the smoke

Tramps Lady
embarrasment lol

!!tangerines!!
you'd think they'd put liz in the middle seeing as theyre kinda about her. well the frist one is.... meh jack makes more money.

Tramps Lady
lol

PirateDiva
and ya for us Sparrabethers who were hoping to see some Sparrabeth deleted scenes in the DVD....the hope is gone cause once again this 2 disc DVD does not include any deleted scenes sad Im sure most of u already knew this but its news that still continues to bother me!!!! It's like they r completely trying to HIDE that SPARRABETH ever happened!!! Anywhoo enough with my Rant!! I Hope the cover is 3D again!!!

miss_swann
that picture makes Will look hot.

potcfan2003
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
why didn't they put Will front and center since he was the hero of the trilogy and put jack in the background as the sidekick character they made him into....

i'm good with that! Let's ask Disney!!

tee_pirategirl
I like it! the colors look a bit fuzzy but that's cause it's in the computer and the quality's not so good...it'll rock. It's cool thatthey didn't use the 'walking through smoke' shots and created a combo with the other promo pics.

It would have been nice if they'd played up the smoke theme on it a bit more though

miss_swann
I saw the chinese DVD of CoBP and there were pictures of Keira, Orlando, JOhnny then Geoffery. But the picture of Keira said Orlando Bloom above her picture. Orlando said Johnny Depp above his picture. Johnny said Geoffery Rush above him and Geoffery said Keira Knightley above him. It was weird!

PirateDiva
BTW miss swan....i like ur siggy....Liz looks Hott in it!! smile

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
and ya for us Sparrabethers who were hoping to see some Sparrabeth deleted scenes in the DVD....the hope is gone cause once again this 2 disc DVD does not include any deleted scenes sad Im sure most of u already knew this but its news that still continues to bother me!!!! It's like they r completely trying to HIDE that SPARRABETH ever happened!!! Anywhoo enough with my Rant!! I Hope the cover is 3D again!!! yeah! 3D!! woott!!!

lovethemtigers

this quote was total sarcasim ladies....
Of course they will put Jack front and center because he is the money maker...but the fact that they made Will the ultimate hero with all the glory makes me wonder...it's like they use Jack to promote the movie but gave Will the girl, the father, the ship, a son...and what did jack get but a bottle of rum and a stupid dingy..he didn't even have the pearl...

stupid, stupid movie....and yes, I hated AWE.....as if you guys haven't guessed yet....

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by joanjoan
Cover with jack in a center attracts more people... Disney will make more money thanks to that...

Exactly...they use Jack..but yet he gets none of the rewards.....

tee_pirategirl
LOL! *applauds* Well put. They USE him...poor poor Jacky! He does all these great stuff, says all these great lines and he doesn't even get his ship back. Never mind the girl! He spent all of COTBP trying to get that thing back but lost it again in AWE. Sort of makes his whole story in COTBP useless if he has to do it all over again.

bat14
Well I hope there will be a poster of this, too. I've got the posters of POTC 1+2 and I don't like the poster, they have of potc3

PirateDiva
Exactly...they use Jack..but yet he gets none of the rewards.....

I know!! I will never forgive Gore or the writers for giving Bloody Stupid Will everything!! He got the Girl and Married her, he became Captain of his own ship, He became Immortal, and he got his father!!! Will wasnt suppose to get everything!! All Jack got was Mutiny and his ship taken from him once again!!!! Ugh!!! It will NOT BE FORGIVEN!!!!

lovethemtigers
I know!! I will never forgive Gore or the writers for giving Bloody Stupid Will everything!! He got the Girl and Married her, he became Captain of his own ship, He became Immortal, and he got his father!!! Will wasnt suppose to get everything!! All Jack got was Mutiny and his ship taken from him once again!!!! Ugh!!! It will NOT BE FORGIVEN!!!!

Bravo, well said, WHY WHY WHY did Stupid Bloody Will get everything, everything and Jack was left with nothing....not even a bloody ship.....for mother's love, he didn't even leave with Gibbs, he left Gibbs in Tortuga to have fun with the strumpets, wow Jack is really generous, isn't he......methinks somethings else is on Jack's mind.......I wonder what wink

AudioHeart
Originally posted by IheartPocky
http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc31101.jpg

There ya go..

OMG OMG OMG!!! *FREAKS OUT* ITS...ITS...BEAUTIFUL *EYES WATER* eek! eek! big grin Happy Dance ...I want it

w0w lovethemtigers, I absolutely LOVE your siggy! =] he is gorgeous lol, true that!

miss_swann
There's something not right...

Ditte3
I like it.

To Freedom
It looks funny....like a pirated dvd...

miss_swann
Originally posted by To Freedom
It looks funny....like a pirated dvd... lol! in both senses though...

AudioHeart
Pretty good job if it was done in Photoshop or is pirated though, riight?

pirate179
i thing it looks a lil off to me ....personally its ok-ish..i think its starting to lose the POTC look

AudioHeart
Bravo, well said, WHY WHY WHY did Stupid Bloody Will get everything, everything and Jack was left with nothing....not even a bloody ship.....for mother's love, he didn't even leave with Gibbs, he left Gibbs in Tortuga to have fun with the strumpets, wow Jack is really generous, isn't he......methinks somethings else is on Jack's mind.......I wonder what wink

He he he, I do too big grin stick out tongue wink and just maybe it involves Lizzie

bat14
also not bad are those ones:
cool

http://freenet-homepage.de/ministarproductions/1.jpg

http://freenet-homepage.de/ministarproductions/2.jpg

http://freenet-homepage.de/ministarproductions/3.jpg

PirateDiva
These are Much More like it!!! I Like these Better!!! smile

2-Disc DVD Limited Edition
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potcdvd2or9.jpg

Single Disc
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potcdvdqj4.jpg

I Might have to Get BoTh!! lol

mmoviejunkie
sweeeet i like the two disc one

bat14
ja. i like them, too. i only wanted to show, that there are many many in the net. but where do u get yours from?
could that be real dvds?

Barker
Wait, those ones are the real ones?

Nevermind then, I like them. 13

captblack
These are Much More like it!!! I Like these Better!!! smile

2-Disc DVD Limited Edition
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potcdvd2or9.jpg

Single Disc
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potcdvdqj4.jpg

I Might have to Get BoTh!! lol

which ones real the blue cover or the two just posted im CONFUSED

IheartPocky
ahh they are so beautiful!!

bat14
well, with a look at the red single disk one, i think it can't be faked. it is cut realy well and the colours and the gamma is right

joanjoan
*looks at Jack from Single Disc cover and faints*

tee_pirategirl
I'm fainting too! These are much better (even though I liked the blue one too) and pirate-ish...Oh the single disk one is actually different from the two disk one? I'll have to buy both (or persuad some one to buy the single disk one for me) even if it' only because of the cover! big grin

But what does it mean by "2 disk limited edition"? What with the limited edition? Like they're only going to have the 2 disk one for a while?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I'm fainting too! These are much better (even though I liked the blue one too) and pirate-ish...Oh the single disk one is actually different from the two disk one? I'll have to buy both (or persuad some one to buy the single disk one for me) even if it' only because of the cover! big grin

But what does it mean by "2 disk limited edition"? What with the limited edition? Like they're only going to have the 2 disk one for a while?

Probably the cover will be like 3d or something...i dont know! or maybe just that cover is limited edition!!

!!tangerines!!
hey jack and lizzie are facing the same way. What the f**k? analysing ......analysing.....
....meh not very good at analysing. any takers?? pirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.