Sora Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
who wins

Sora at kingdom hearts 2 power levels
however Sora can't use his summmonings
vs

Hulk

Skeets
Genie ftw...

llagrok
Hard to say.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Skeets
Genie ftw...

Okay Sora can't use summonings

Devil Lance
I think Sora wins 7-8/10 he is way to versatile for hulk

Devil Lance
bump

Creshosk
Would he be able to do anything to the hulk?

All ther versitility in the world won't help if it doesn't help.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Creshosk
Would he be able to do anything to the hulk?

All ther versitility in the world won't help if it doesn't help.

Sora can slash sky scrappers in half

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gdc3ST9stYg

I'd say he can hurt Hulk and thats without using any of his drive forms

Creshosk
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Sora can slash sky scrappers in half

I'd say he can hurt Hulk and thats without using any of his drive forms I'm well aware of what Sora can do. It doesn't change the fact that Hulk can take skyscrapper destroying shots.

The only thing I haven't done in KH2 is beat Sephiroth... I ccan't get to him fast enough.

SevenShackles
Hulk wins. i think he can last long enough to get a hold of sora and do some wicked damage to the kid. give the kid one big ol thunderclap to throw him off and 'hulk smash' his ass till his magic disney driven powers poor out of him like the warm warm blood on hulks fists.

Creshosk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Hulk wins. i think he can last long enough to get a hold of sora and do some wicked damage to the kid. give the kid one big ol thunderclap to throw him off and 'hulk smash' his ass till his magic disney driven powers poor out of him like the warm warm blood on hulks fists. Actually it was Final Fantasy driven magic powers.

SevenShackles
Actually it was Final Fantasy driven magic powers.

ah thanks for the correction. wink

Devil Lance
I'm well aware of what Sora can do. It doesn't change the fact that Hulk can take skyscrapper destroying shots.

The only thing I haven't done in KH2 is beat Sephiroth... I ccan't get to him fast enough.

But Hulk would have a very, very hard time hitting Sora .

and Sora should be able to geet plenty of shots in even without using drive forms.

If Sora uses drive form especially his final form where his magic is uber.
and Sora can attack Hulk from afar using his magic and his keyblades with his telekinesis powers in final form

The Problem
Video game characters vs comic characters?

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by The Problem
Video game characters vs comic characters? All hell's broke loose since the incident...

Creshosk
But Hulk would have a very, very hard time hitting Sora .Well depending on what Triangle alerts he gets he might be able to dodge in time...

and Sora should be able to geet plenty of shots in even without using drive forms. Which wouldn't do anything.

If Sora uses drive form especially his final form where his magic is uber.
and Sora can attack Hulk from afar using his magic and his keyblades with his telekinesis powers in final form And I still don't think he'd do much. Even gravaga wouldn't do much.

Devil Lance
Hulk wins. i think he can last long enough to get a hold of sora and do some wicked damage to the kid. give the kid one big ol thunderclap to throw him off and 'hulk smash' his ass till his magic disney driven powers poor out of him like the warm warm blood on hulks fists.

Sora casts reflega which block the thunerd clap and sends it back at hulk

or he can casta eroga which nullfies most of the thunder clap's damage

Sora has beaten Hercules and cloud 1 on 1 before

and beat Chernabog and Hades with Donald and Goofey who ar epetty much useless

Chernabog would destroy hulk imo wink

The Problem
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
All hell's broke loose since the incident...

Thats becoming more and more obvious.....

SnazzySmurph
Thats becoming more and more obvious..... Yeah, if only Digi wasn't shot.. this would all have been avoidable.

Devil Lance
Well depending on what Triangle alerts he gets he might be able to dodge in time...

Which wouldn't do anything.

And I still don't think he'd do much. Even gravaga wouldn't do much.

Do you remmebe rthe speed Sora was howing agaiknst Xemna sin the final boss battle do you really think hulk could hit a person who could do that

and I disagree being hit with weapons that cut through skyscrapper slike butter coming at you at super speeds would hurt the hulk alot

also Sora could use stopga and freeze time for awhile and get a horde of hits in

Devil Lance
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
All hell's broke loose since the incident...

meh the forum had been stale for awhile its nice to finally be able to do new matches

Creshosk
Do you remmebe rthe speed Sora was howing agaiknst Xemna sin the final boss battle do you really think hulk could hit a person who could do that I remember being given triangle commands not given to me at other times. Like his teleportation when fighting snipers and xigbar, couldn't freaking teleport during the fight with freaking xaldin.

and I disagree being hit with weapons that cut through skyscrapper slike butter coming at you at super speeds would hurt the hulk alotFeel free to. Doesn't change the fact that he heals quickly from such shots so it's virtually like he wasn't. Ala Wolverine.

also Sora could use stopga and freeze time for awhile and get a horde of hits in And then have them do nothing when time resumes.

Devil Lance
I remember being given triangle commands not given to me at other times. Like his teleportation when fighting snipers and xigbar, couldn't freaking teleport during the fight with freaking xaldin.

Feel free to. Doesn't change the fact that he heals quickly from such shots so it's virtually like he wasn't. Ala Wolverine.

And then have them do nothing when time resumes.

Okay but you're saying HUlk won't be stuuned after the freeze time spell wears off he should be stunned at the very least if not knocked pretty far away from sora so sora doesn't have to worry about hulk being close neough to hit him and sora can just spam sstopga over and over again until hulk goes down

The Problem
meh the forum had been stale for awhile its nice to finally be able to do new matches

So chaos is the solution?

Devil Lance

what would you suggest? confused

SnazzySmurph
So chaos is the solution? Well, I bet this was similair to what the comic vs. forum was like at its birth... except that we're more sensible, and know more about at least half the characters that are in the battles.

SevenShackles

im lost, wasnt here for like two days and everything seems to be shit now, wtf happen? i seriously want to know why my comic haven has turned into a dbz shit fest.

Devil Lance
im lost, wasnt here for like two days and everything seems to be shit now, wtf happen? i seriously want to know why my comic haven has turned into a dbz shit fest.

1. Stop whining

2. Stop spamming my thread please

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SevenShackles
1. Stop whining

2. Stop spamming my thread please

roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. whining? sorry if it seems that way just curious is all.

2. lol sorry.

what is the most powerful attack sora can use? and which hulk is this anyway?

Devil Lance
1. whining? sorry if it seems that way just curious is all.

2. lol sorry.

what is the most powerful attack sora can use? and which hulk is this anyway?

1. sorry I'm just getting tired of people acting like "Oh noes there are video game characters in the comic bookforum what are we goin to do" roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. no problem

anways back to the topic at hand

his most powerfull atck in his normal attack
is probably ragnork which lets out a powerful blast
arcs acarnum which make shim invulnerable for a time and lets out a pretty strong attack
graviga which just is a powerfull blast
and stopga stops time
sonic blade is a very powerfull attacks aswell

however if he goes into final form all of his speels are very very powerfull

oh and lets say this is just normal hulk

Devil Lance
1. sorry I'm just getting tired of people acting like "Oh noes there are video game characters in the comic bookforum what are we goin to do" roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. no problem

anways back to the topic at hand

his most powerfull atck in his normal attack
is probably ragnork which lets out a powerful blast
arcs acarnum which make shim invulnerable for a time and lets out a pretty strong attack
graviga which just is a powerfull blast
and stopga stops time
sonic blade is a very powerfull attacks aswell

however if he goes into final form all of his speels are very very powerfull

oh and lets say this is just normal hulk

not to mention when he use shis final from drive he ha stelekinesis and can fly

SevenShackles
not to mention when he use shis final from drive he ha stelekinesis and can fly

wow seems hulk is gonna have a harder time than i thought. iv played KH1 KH2 and the GBA game but im curious if any of his enemies have had the durability/endurance/natural healing ability such as the hulk to make something of an performance comparison

just seems even with all that power he is able to get winded and hurt by people weaker than the hulk. if hulk pushes threw and gets his hands on him he might just pull off what ultimate hulk did to wolv and just rip him in half. cant do much with a keyblade if your in a earth shattering bearhug lol.

Creshosk
Okay but you're saying HUlk won't be stuuned after the freeze time spell wears off he should be stunned at the very least if not knocked pretty far away from sora so sora doesn't have to worry about hulk being close neough to hit him and sora can just spam sstopga over and over again until hulk goes down No, just until his Magic meter wears off or hulks gets fast enough to catch sora.. Hulk's speed increases the angrier he gets. And none of the damage is going to last with hulk's healing factor.

Devil Lance
wow seems hulk is gonna have a harder time than i thought. iv played KH1 KH2 and the GBA game but im curious if any of his enemies have had the durability/endurance/natural healing ability such as the hulk to make something of an performance comparison

just seems even with all that power he is able to get winded and hurt by people weaker than the hulk. if hulk pushes threw and gets his hands on him he might just pull off what ultimate hulk did to wolv and just rip him in half. cant do much with a keyblade if your in a earth shattering bearhug lol.

Hercules is very durable

so is Chernabog who's basically supposed to be the devil

Hade sis extremly durable

Malefiecent (in dragon form) is very durable

everyone in orginization 13 is extremly durable

and how can hulk hurt sor aif sora keeps on freezing time confused

SevenShackles
Hercules is very durable

so is Chernabog who's basically supposed to be the devil

Hade sis extremly durable

Malefiecent (in dragon form) is very durable

everyone in orginization 13 is extremly durable

and how can hulk hurt sor aif sora keeps on freezing time confused
i think someone said this before but his meter will run out at some point and hulks healing factor will catch up to the damage and then sora's gonna have to out run and out hand-to-hand the hulk

Creshosk
Okay to explain it in not game mechanics, when Sora either tires himself out due to the excessive use of magic or runs out of magical energy.

Devil Lance
No, just until his Magic meter wears off or hulks gets fast enough to catch sora.. Hulk's speed increases the angrier he gets. And none of the damage is going to last with hulk's healing factor.

oh s sky scrapper detsroying hits coming at hulk at super speeds aren't going to last

ragnorak, sonic blade,arc arcanum, master form, or final form aren't going to last?

he'd also br able to fie off serveral stopgas before he runs out of enrgy even more since he absorbs magic so quickly

Face Sora has beatyen people >>>> than hulk

Chernabog would beat Hulk right

Hades Would beat hulk

and Xemnas would beat hulk

Sora should be bale to beat Hulk

Devil Lance
Okay to explain it in not game mechanics, when Sora either tires himself out due to the excessive use of magic or runs out of magical energy.

that will take a very , verhy long time though and even without being able to cast spells he still ha shis drive forms and attacks like ragnorak he also can still glide

Creshosk
I'm convinced... you don't know anything about the Hulk.

And you can't ignore the fact that Sora beat some of those guys via plot device.. hell in the KH manga he didn't beat Cloud. Cloud beat him.

SevenShackles
that will take a very , verhy long time though and even without being able to cast spells he still ha shis drive forms and attacks like ragnorak he also can still glide

damn you! you've sold me! lol im jumpin ship i think sora would win this.
ahh and cuz all those people can beat hulk and sora beat them, why cant sora beat hulk?

just saying just cuz paper cover rock, and rock breaks scissors dont mean paper can take scissors. that make any sense?

still think sora would take it if he went all out real fast.
damn sorta all over the place now.

Devil Lance
damn you! you've sold me! lol im jumpin ship i think sora would win this.
ahh and cuz all those people can beat hulk and sora beat them, why cant sora beat hulk?

just saying just cuz paper cover rock, and rock breaks scissors dont mean paper can take scissors. that make any sense?

still think sora would take it if he went all out real fast.
damn sorta all over the place now.

even when Hercules is a demi god

Chernabog is the Devil

and Hades is a full on God

your saying thye could not beat Hulk wink

Creshosk
even when Hercules is a demi godHulk has fought with Hercules before I'm pretty sure.

He fights with Thor fairly frequently, who's also a full on god.

Chernabog is the Devil

your saying thye could not beat Hulk wink You REALLY aren't familiar with Hulk.. or Marvel .. or are you? no expression

Oh wow Sora's fought gods and had to use plot devices to beat them.

Hulk's fought gods before. It was not big deal.

SevenShackles
even when Hercules is a demi god

Chernabog is the Devil

your saying thye could not beat Hulk wink

lol i think he could go head to head with herc and do well with hades. lol hulk has taken out alot of heavy hitters, and all of those guys you mentioned lost to a kid with a sword, be it a powerhouse of a kid but still. the words like 'god' and 'devil' sort of lose their intimidation when you consider that fact.

i think your underestimating the hulk here, be it by alot or a little.

Devil Lance
Hulk has fought with Hercules before I'm pretty sure.

He fights with Thor fairly frequently, who's also a full on god.

You REALLY aren't familiar with Hulk.. or Marvel .. or are you? no expression

Oh wow Sora's fought gods and had to use plot devices to beat them.

Hulk's fought gods before. It was not big deal.

I'm very familliar with Hulk and marvel

please don't try and belittle me roll eyes (sarcastic)

now please tell me the plot device Sora had while fighting Chernabog or Xemnas during his first fight with him

he didn't have any plot device

he also fought sephiroth to a standstill by himself

abnd yea sHulk ha staken on Hercules and Thor

but there sano way in helll that if Thor fought to his full capbilities that hulk would stand a chance of taking more tan 1-2 wins/10 at th emost same

same with sora only hulk maybe has the cance of taking 3-5 /1 instead of i or 2 wins

Devil Lance
lol i think he could go head to head with herc and do well with hades. lol hulk has taken out alot of heavy hitters, and all of those guys you mentioned lost to a kid with a sword, be it a powerhouse of a kid but still. the words like 'god' and 'devil' sort of lose their intimidation when you consider that fact.

i think your underestimating the hulk here, be it by alot or a little.

laughing
no.......

A kid with a a sword who saved his universe more than once

a sword that can unlock and unify worlds

a sword that can cut skyscrapper in half

a kid with extremly powerful magic

yeha losing to sora really makes a person look like a whimp
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SevenShackles
laughing
no.......

A kid with a a sword who saved his universe more than once

a sword that can unlock and unify worlds

a sword that can cut skyscrapper in half

a kid with extremly powerful magic

yeha losing to sora really makes a person look like a whimp
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol in some cases yeah it does XD
but what keyblade are we talking about anyway?
didnt hulk like thunderclap a universe to death? or something along those lines.
couldnt hulk just grab n snap soras wrist and win it right there.

you really make the hulk out to be a big green ol punchin bag lol.

Creshosk
I'm very familliar with Hulk and marvel

please don't try and belittle me roll eyes (sarcastic)

now please tell me the plot device Sora had while fighting Chernabog or Xemnas during his first fight with him

he didn't have any plot device
So what do you suppose enabled sora to fly to get up to hit Chernabog.

And you can't really use Xemnas, as there's not much to show HIS level compared to what hulk fights.

he also fought sephiroth to a standstill by himself

abnd yea sHulk ha staken on Hercules and Thor

but there sano way in helll that if Thor fought to his full capbilities that hulk would stand a chance of taking more tan 1-2 wins/10 at th emost samePlease. At least Hulk fights thor without needing a plot device. Sora cant' fight gods without something to weaken them.

same with sora only hulk maybe has the cance of taking 3-5 /1 instead of i or 2 wins Bull, Sora's not really done anything to show him capable of damaging the hulk that badly. Nothing that he couldn't heal from.

Devil Lance
lol in some cases yeah it does XD
but what keyblade are we talking about anyway?
didnt hulk like thunderclap a universe to death? or something along those lines.
couldnt hulk just grab n snap soras wrist and win it right there.

you really make the hulk out to be a big green ol punchin bag lol.

hes using the oblivion keyblade roll eyes (sarcastic)

and the oathkeeper for when he can use two like in his drve forms

thunder clap clap a universe to death yeah.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sora moves way to fats for Hulk to hit so yeah hes pretty much going to be a punching bag

Creshosk
didnt hulk like thunderclap a universe to death? or something along those lines. Yeah, I think he collapsed a pocket dimension.

Creshosk
hes using the oblivion keyblade roll eyes (sarcastic)

and the oathkeeper for when he can use two like in his drve forms

thunder clap clap a universe to death yeah.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sora moves way to fats for Hulk to hit so yeah hes pretty much going to be a punching bag Until he gets angry enough that he speed allows him to catch him. You can't out run the Hulk forever.

And its a punching bag that's not going to take damage.

Otherwise you'd think Wolverine could beat him with his adamantium claws. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devil Lance
Until he gets angry enough that he speed allows him to catch him. You can't out run the Hulk forever.

And its a punching bag that's not going to take damage.

Otherwise you'd think Wolverine could beat him with his adamantium claws. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine doesn't hit with atleast class 100 strength roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk can get as angry a she wants but hes not going to reach the speeds Sora causally reaches look at his final fight with xemnas that fight obviously shows him oving aty atleast quick silve rlevel speeeds

also how cna hulk hit him if Sor akees on flying and or stoping time

lastly Sora has a healing factor two cruaga anyone

SevenShackles
Yeah, I think he collapsed a pocket dimension.

okay now sora has 'skyscrapper cuting' level power, but can he take a hit like that from the hulk? hulk has alot more stamina than sora, he can simply out last him and as sora gets weaker with time hulk will only get stronger and faster with the anger n frustration.

Devil Lance
Yeah, I think he collapsed a pocket dimension.

pis + horrrible writing is wonderful isn't it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devil Lance
okay now sora has 'skyscrapper cuting' level power, but can he take a hit like that from the hulk? hulk has alot more stamina than sora, he can simply out last him and as sora gets weaker with time hulk will only get stronger and faster with the anger n frustration.

those aren't sky scrappers confused

Sora can take many, many,many hits from cerebrus, hercules, ice titan,Hades, Sephiroth, Maleficent in dragon formo, Darkshade, Chernabog, and Xemnas

he can take a ton of hits from Hulk

and this siw ithout using speels like aeroga

Creshosk
Wolverine doesn't hit with atleast class 100 strength roll eyes (sarcastic) Neither does sora... He's using a magical weapon ... Wolverine cuts' hulk just fine, but hulk heals back the damage.

And for being a skyscraper cutter, he certainly could only cut certain skyscrapers.. can't cut anything of the suroundings in the levels other than that one. sly

Hulk can get as angry a she wants but hes not going to reach the speeds Sora causally reaches look at his final fight with xemnas that fight obviously shows him oving aty atleast quick silve rlevel speeedsNo, I wouldn't say he's moving that fast, probably couple of tens in mph...

also how cna hulk hit him if Sor akees on flying and or stoping time Sora can't fly. erm And he'll run out of magical energy eventually.

lastly Sora has a healing factor two cruaga anyone Healing factor, he doesn't have a healing factor...

Creshosk

those aren't sky scrappers confused

Sora can take many, many,many hits from cerebrus, hercules, ice titan,Hades, Sephiroth, Maleficent in dragon formo, Darkshade, Chernabog, and Xemnas

he can take a ton of hits from Hulk

and this siw ithout using speels like aeroga Game mechanics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not supposed to get hit in games. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's like arguing that mario dies from touching turtles... just game mechanics...

SevenShackles
pis + horrrible writing is wonderful isn't it roll eyes (sarcastic)

where is the fight taking place?
couldnt the hulk drop a building on him, get an opening, tear the ground in some show of rage. all he really need is an opening to manhandle the kid and get the upperhand.

sora can only win this with hit and run tact when it comes to close combat.

Devil Lance
Game mechanics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not supposed to get hit in games. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's like arguing that mario dies from touching turtles... just game mechanics...

is that really your answer for everything roll eyes (sarcastic)

we're countng game mechanice our else Sora wouldn't have to worry about running out of magic enrgy

and his battle sin the game should count for nothing no the speed it takes for sora to be hit shows how fast and powerful Sora is

SevenShackles
oh btw the power if from the keyblade not him, if he blocks with the keyblade i think he will be okay. but if something sharp connects with his body im sure he will get cut. i think he is pretty much a normal kid who has access to great power rather than being the source.

Devil Lance
couldnt the hulk drop a building on him, get an opening, tear the ground in some show of rage. all he really need is an opening to manhandle the kid and get the upperhand.

sora can only win this with hit and run tact when it comes to close combat.

The Grand Canyon

and the hti and run tactic is viable one

like I said if sora fights intelligently and to his fulll capbilite she wins this 7-8/10

Creshosk

sora can only win this with hit and run tact when it comes to close combat. He'd only be able to win with a plot device. Hitting him with a sword that's actually dull and only effects certain things due to its magical properties against evil isn't going to effect the hulk like that.

Devil Lance
oh btw the power if from the keyblade not him, if he blocks with the keyblade i think he will be okay. but if something sharp connects with his body im sure he will get cut. i think he is pretty much a normal kid who has access to great power rather than being the source.

he gets hit by laserrs' enrgy blasts, an dpunches in cut scens and in battles and survives those without blocking with his keyblade and he keeps on fighting

its not just his keyblade

Creshosk
he gets hit by laserrs' enrgy blasts, an dpunches in cut scens and in battles and survives those without blocking with his keyblade and he keeps on fighting

its not just his keyblade Post the cut scenes then.

And it was just the keyblade. He didn't have any special properties before the keyblade chose him and gave him his magical energy.

Devil Lance
He'd only be able to win with a plot device. Hitting him with a sword that's actually dull and only effects certain things due to its magical properties against evil isn't going to effect the hulk like that.

a dull blade that can cut through sky scrappers

and his magic works against evryone

it works against Hercules and the rest of the non evil epople you fight in the game wohy wouldn't it nwork against hulk your grasping at straws here.

SevenShackles
The Grand Canyon

and the hti and run tactic is viable one

like I said if sora fights intelligently and to his fulll capbilite she wins this 7-8/10

i just thought of something, in KH2 while battling the Hydra there is an part in which he is able to get knocked out, and you play as mickey.

this is obvious an acceptable outcome so its obvious physical damage can and will knock him out if not kill him if given at a strong enough level.

so you cant possibly be saying the hydra is stronger or faster than the hulk and that if sora is hit he will be able to keep up a steady pace while he couldnt and its in game acceptable for him to be out done by a hydra.

Creshosk
a dull blade that can cut through sky scrappers Only THOSE skyscrapers. Notice it cuts through those and no others? Funny huh? Go to hallow bastion, smack the buildings and nothing.

and his magic works against evryone Except NPC just standing there.

it works against Hercules and the rest of the non evil epople you fight in the game wohy wouldn't it nwork against hulk your grasping at straws here. This coming from you? Hypocrisy much?

Didn't work against herc til you do something to make him lose his godhood. Yet Hulk's fists make a Hercules feel it and he doesn't need to lose his godhood.

Creshosk
i just thought of something, in KH2 while battling the Hydra there is an part in which he is able to get knocked out, and you play as mickey.

this is obvious an acceptable outcome so its obvious physical damage can and will knock him out if not kill him if given at a strong enough level.

so you cant possibly be saying the hydra is stronger or faster than the hulk and that if sora is hit he will be able to keep up a steady pace while he couldnt and its in game acceptable for him to be out done by a hydra. Actually it pretty much happens whenever you get knocked out except against optional bosses.

Devil Lance

so you cant possibly be saying the hydra is stronger or faster than the hulk and that if sora is hit he will be able to keep up a steady pace while he couldnt and its in game acceptable for him to be out done by a hydra.

I'm sorry nut if yous lose to hydra than you suick beyound belief at kingdom hearts and playing as mickie is only a chance thing it doesn't happen in all of the battles and it din't happen in KH 1

Creshosk
I'm sorry nut if yous lose to hydra than you suick beyound belief at kingdom hearts and playing as mickie is only a chance thing it doesn't happen in all of the battles and it din't happen in KH 1 really? What does the instruction manual say?

(And I never had Mickey show up myself)

SevenShackles
I'm sorry nut if yous lose to hydra than you suick beyound belief at kingdom hearts and playing as mickie is only a chance thing it doesn't happen in all of the battles and it din't happen in KH 1

lol dont take shots at me yet stick out tongue honestly i only found out about that when i lent it out to my friend and watched him play i was sort of surprised to see you could play as mickie XD i didnt know it was an all time thing. mad that sucks.

oh well i thought i had a point. lol.

couldnt the hulk just bury sora in the grand canyon, even if a thunderclap wont effect him as someone said before when i brought it up it will on the surroundings.

Creshosk
"If you wanted to fight alongside King Mickey in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2 gives you the chance. In certain boss battles, if Sora becomes knocked out, a second option called "I Won't give up!" may be avilable. This gives you the chance to play as King Mickey, who is very fast and has a high amount of manuverability. Mickey also has the ability to shoot blasts of magic from the tip of his keyblade. However, to finish off the Boss, Sora must be revived. This is done by repeatedly pressing the triangle button to fill up Sora's drive bar. If Mickey's HP bar is reduced to "zero", Sora becomes automatically revived. Nomura also has said that King Mickey have a relationship with The Order, "one way or another".

http://www.khinsider.com/info/kh2preview.shtml

Certain boss battles the story might be that Sora got knocked out. In the manga Cloud beat him. hmm

Creshosk
lol dont take shots at me yet stick out tongue honestly i only found out about that when i lent it out to my friend and watched him play i was sort of surprised to see you could play as mickie XD i didnt know it was an all time thing. mad that sucks.

oh well i thought i had a point. lol.

couldnt the hulk just bury sora in the grand canyon, even if a thunderclap wont effect him as someone said before when i brought it up it will on the surroundings. Devil Lance said that a thunderclap wouldn't work but gave no valid reason or evidence.

Devil Lance
really? What does the instruction manual say?

(And I never had Mickey show up myself)

I'm sorry I don't seem to have the instruction manuals of random videos game son hand stick out tongue

anways so you really think ora ha sno chance of wininning even 4-5/10

?

SevenShackles
Devil Lance said that a thunderclap wouldn't work but gave no valid reason or evidence.
care to validate your claim DL

Devil Lance
Devil Lance said that a thunderclap wouldn't work but gave no valid reason or evidence.

Reflega / Aeroga ftw

and you really don't have to bemean about this its just for fun smile

SevenShackles
Reflega / Aeroga ftw

and you really don't have to bemean about this its just for fun smile

this isnt in game not everything can be canceled out, so you really think with the power behind that thunderclap that reflega / aeroga will be all that effective?

Devil Lance
"If you wanted to fight alongside King Mickey in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2 gives you the chance. In certain boss battles, if Sora becomes knocked out, a second option called "I Won't give up!" may be avilable. This gives you the chance to play as King Mickey, who is very fast and has a high amount of manuverability. Mickey also has the ability to shoot blasts of magic from the tip of his keyblade. However, to finish off the Boss, Sora must be revived. This is done by repeatedly pressing the triangle button to fill up Sora's drive bar. If Mickey's HP bar is reduced to "zero", Sora becomes automatically revived. Nomura also has said that King Mickey have a relationship with The Order, "one way or another".

http://www.khinsider.com/info/kh2preview.shtml

Certain boss battles the story might be that Sora got knocked out. In the manga Cloud beat him. hmm

its a an option yes you don't have to do it

and we are talking about video game sor anot mangna sora if we were talking about magna sora I would have specfied in my opening post

Video game sora has beaten Cloud Leon and Yuffie all at once by himself

Devil Lance
this isnt in game not everything can be canceled out, so you really think with the power behind that thunderclap that reflega / aeroga will be all that effective?

Reflega refects most attacks that come at sora as does aerog (althoug aeroga mostlhy just absborbs most of the dmage instead of reflecting it

also this matetr is mutes ince sora can just stop time and spee d blitz hulk while time is frozen

SevenShackles
Reflega refects most attacks that come at sora as does aerog (althoug aeroga mostlhy just absborbs most of the dmage instead of reflecting it

also this matetr is mutes ince sora can just stop time and spee d blitz hulk while time is frozen

again i have to say even with that plan sora still has to overcome the hulks healing factor and stamina. what makes you think he can out last the hulk or put him down long enough for it to count as a win?

Creshosk
Reflega refects most attacks that come at sora as does aerog (althoug aeroga mostlhy just absborbs most of the dmage instead of reflecting it And you have proof of it reflecting or absorbing attacks as strong or as wide as Hulk's thunderclap? They don't reflect or absorb ALL attacks.

also this matetr is mutes ince sora can just stop time and spee d blitz hulk while time is frozen And still do nothing. As soon as time restarts Hulk will heal as fast as the damage sets in.

Is this the best you've got? Attacks that would do nothing?

Devil Lance
And you have proof of it reflecting or absorbing attacks as strong or as wide as Hulk's thunderclap? They don't reflect or absorb ALL attacks.

And still do nothing. As soon as time restarts Hulk will heal as fast as the damage sets in.

Is this the best you've got? Attacks that would do nothing?

and you know thes eattack will do nothing

whateveer we're goingaround in circles

I'm done with this thread for now

we obviously disagree very strongly

SevenShackles
and you know thes eattack will do nothing

whateveer we're goingaround in circles

we obviously disagree very strongly

so ends the only thread iv ever been noticed on. ever. rolling on floor laughing

4 now i guess.

Creshosk
and you know thes eattack will do nothing No, I think the thunder clap'll knock Sora out... otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

And I know his attacks won't have a lasting effect because he takes shots from gods like nothing. Sora... how many shots can he take from hercules or hades before he goes down for the count?

Not as many as the Hulk.

whateveer we're goingaround in circles Yeah cause you keep ignoring what we're saying and refuse to support your claims.

we obviously disagree very strongly Yeah, Logic and reason are on my side. all you've got ids something akin to fanboyism.

Not calling you a fanboy, I'm saying you're acting like one.

Devil Lance
No, I think the thunder clap'll knock Sora out... otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

And I know his attacks won't have a lasting effect because he takes shots from gods like nothing. Sora... how many shots can he take from hercules or hades before he goes down for the count?

Not as many as the Hulk.

Yeah cause you keep ignoring what we're saying and refuse to support your claims.

Yeah, Logic and reason are on my side. all you've got ids something akin to fanboyism.

and I dissagree but whatever like I said I've said what I wanted to say and now I done witht his thread for nwo you can continiue on with it if you want smile

SevenShackles

Yeah, Logic and reason are on my side. all you've got ids something akin to fanboyism.

your right.
when you get down to it this is a kid with a very powerful weapon who still needs to rely on support from two others to defeat an enemy in which the hulk could take care of himself.

simply you overestimate sora and underestimate the hulk.

you seem to think there is no chance of the hulk doing anything to sora which in itself would make starting this thread abit pointless. spite? doubt it but you do seem to show a level of fanboyism.

lionfranky
Hulk stomps Sora. Please just go back to Hulk respect thread.

Blight
Sora from Kingdom Hearts?

Phanteros
someone lock this retarded thread

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by lionfranky
Hulk stomps Sora. Please just go back to Hulk respect thread.

Why would you bump this? Sora loses unless Donald helps.

Villelater
wow they think a Magic Sword can hurt Hulk? and they think Sora is faster? and they think a piller is something to a Mountain? and also Disney Gods are weak

ThunderGodEneru
Fvckin Square Enix f@gs.

Hulk punches Sora in half.

Final Blaxican
Sora taps into the PIS force and does a triangle reaction command FTW! dur

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Villelater
wow they think a Magic Sword can hurt Hulk? and they think Sora is faster? and they think a piller is something to a Mountain? and also Disney Gods are weak

Sora wins 20/10 if he gets Oblivion. What is stopping him from summoning Genie or using the power of friendship with Donald and Goofy?

Bouboumaster
Hulk throw him a big rock in the face.

The end.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sora wins 20/10 if he gets Oblivion. What is stopping him from summoning Genie or using the power of friendship with Donald and Goofy?

That's the gayest ability I've ever heard in my life. "Power of Friendship".. what the ****.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
That's the gayest ability I've ever heard in my life. "Power of Friendship".. what the ****.

Works for the Sailor Senshis and Kinnikuman wrestlers. Frienship Power is the one power that no amount of evil will never overcome. As long as you believe and have faith in yourself and your friends. Don't act like you and your friends never stood up to the town bully.

Seriously though, I wonder why this is still open? I wonder even more where the actual Sora fans are to come in and defend him like he is some unconquerable god.

Final Blaxican
The Sailor Scouts are all girls so it's okay, though.

And I'm 6'4, 240 pounds, my city has a population that's about 65-67% Filipino. I'm the bully. no expression

Wei Phoenix
1. Good lord 6'4 and 240? I pictured you at Hitsugaya's build. Sorry but I do that with everyone's avatar.
2. I bet you wouldn't be the bully if they all stood up to you.

Final Blaxican
1. HA!

2, Maybe. But there'd a be a lot of dead Filipinos before I was done. ermm

Villelater
Sora gets Knocked the F#@K! out in a single punch from the Hulk

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
1. HA!

2, Maybe. But there'd a be a lot of dead Filipinos before I was done. ermm

And those deaths shall not be in vain.

Originally posted by Villelater
Sora gets Knocked the F#@K! out in a single punch from the Hulk

Are you the same Villelater from youtube who told me that Thanos without gems couldn't beat Hulk?

Phanteros
hulk throws a giant wrecking ball at sora the match is over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.