Broly vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
http://dbzccgmaniac.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/broly.jpg

Broly is in full LSSJ Form.

Feats of Broly's:
-while on one planet, Broly created and then through a handblast to another planet nearby and destroyed it utterly. All this took a few seconds.
-his power only increases in this form.

His galaxy destroying feat is just too annoying to argue with people over. So, I won't be using it in the fight. You can if you want.

lando005
should be a tough fight but sups should take this 7/10

Lord Prime
DBZ vs superman treads , they just keep on coming. Superman ftw.

illadelph12
Oh boy, I knew this one was coming...

Endless Mike
Brolly got killed by the sun. So Supes throws him into it.

Harry Fingerman
Broly got killed from a blast that put him through the sun... not by the sun itself.
Hell, you see him get killed after he emerges on the other side of the sun.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Broly got killed from a blast that put him through the sun... not by the sun itself.
Hell, you see him get killed after he emerges on the other side of the sun.

So you think he would have been killed if he was shot in any random direction in space and the sun didn't contribute at all?

lando005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So you think he would have been killed if he was shot in any random direction in space and the sun didn't contribute at all? oh no the sun did contribute to his death

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So you think he would have been killed if he was shot in any random direction in space and the sun didn't contribute at all? Ah, just watched it again...
He probably would have been destroyed even if he didn't hit the sun.
Hell, the sun got bigger after the blast.
So, it was the blast + sun that did it.

Also, I kind of fail to see Superman taking him to the sun anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.