another DC vs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern

vs.

Thor
WWH
Silver Surfer
Sersi
Cable
Jean Grey

Standard Weapons
no phoenix
1 min prep
no power absorption/negating or anything like those.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psy_blade
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern

vs.

Thor
WWH
Silver Surfer
Sersi
Cable
Jean Grey

Standard Weapons
no phoenix
1 min prep
no power absorption/negating or anything like those.

Poor Surfer and Thor and Sersi. They are the only real threats to the DC guys. Jean and Cable get blitzed all to hell in the first pico. You dont list which Gl but I'm assumming you mean Hal. Yeah marvel is ****ed in this fight. WWH will probably kill aquaman and then get pwned by Supergirl and WW.

psy_blade
There's one minute prep so that everyone with force fields can erect shields so no blitzing.

Astner

psy_blade

llagrok

nimbus006
Yea i was trying to figure out the same thing... did i miss something?

CaptainStoic
Is the fight in the stores yet???? I have to have it. Anyways truth is truth WWHulk is highly underestimated here at KMC. I think he would wear Jonn out unless people forget what he did to Vision when he phased into the Hulk. Many things that would work on a normal characters physiology, as Beast pointed out so clearly, will not work on the Hulk, and if it does, it won't be for long. he's like a a bunch of roaches, no matter what you do to them they have a way to come back and eat your lunch.
Wonder Woman should beat Sersi. Surfer over Super Girl I'll go with experience over ineptitude, plus he can bleed her powers off with the power cosmic. I think Nate can take Aquaman on land, but in the sea, Aquaman wins... I'm still undecided on this confrontation. Hal will take out Jean Grey like the Invisible Woman once did. Thor versus Superman, well this has happened and Supes beat him by the slightest of margins. In my opinion the score is dead even.

Reaper777
yeah... I think WWH is really under-estimated, I think Marvel has a clear chance...

anyway...DC team 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.