Alucard vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Alucard has all of his seals unlocked. Can he stop Sentry?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Alucard has all of his seals unlocked. Can he stop Sentry?

..... well i figure sentry would flip after seeing the horror inwhich alucard would inflict to the people around him, he would go all void and then it wouldnt matter cuz no one would be alive to know who won. O_o

i say draw. unless sentry throws him in space or something.

Endless Mike
Sentry throws him into space

srankmissingnin
I here the surface of the sun is nice this time of year... lucky Alucard. sad

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sentry throws him into space

Well, Alucard can teleport with the best of em...he can teleport back to his location instantly....or he can turn into a mist and become intangible..preventing Sentry from throwing him.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Well, Alucard can teleport with the best of em...he can teleport back to his location instantly....or he can turn into a mist and become intangible..preventing Sentry from throwing him.

He's never teleported that far.

Symmetric Chaos
Sentry throws him into the sun.

Thats probably his only option actually and it won't be easy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sentry throws him into the sun.

Thats probably his only option actually and it won't be easy.

I don't think he CAN throw Alucard to the sun. If Alucard doesn't want to move, he's not going anywhere. and Alucard could actually teleport back now that I think about it....

One thing is for sure, Sentry is completely screwed if he actually tries to fight Alucard. Dracul will tear his mind apart, destroy his confidence and then rip through his soul. Alucard, the definition of overkill. alucard evillaugh

anyone hear when Hellsing Ultimate #4 is out? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.