Leeloo vs Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Both totally unarmed and in gis.

Leeloo from the fifth element.

Symmetric Chaos
O_o

No comic character . . .

*edit* Thought you said JohnWayne

Soljer
Bump.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Soljer
Both totally unarmed and in gis.

Leeloo from the fifth element.

Who's Leeloo?

Alucard25
Orange haired chick from Fifth Element.

Soljer
Bump.

don't shiv
Bump.

H to the b. Leeloo n B.

pr1983
was there ever even a comic with leloo involved?

xmarksthespot
The only memorable fight scene from that I can recall is when she takes on a bunch of armed aliens while there's an opera performance. From what I remember I don't think there was enough there to give her the win...

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The only memorable fight scene from that I can recall is when she takes on a bunch of armed aliens while there's an opera performance. From what I remember I don't think there was enough there to give her the win...

I dunno. She seemed to be able to sense attackers, had some great speed and agility feats, and definitely some strength feats for a little orange haired chick.

Not to mention she had sex with Bruce Willis. As if wayne could ever do that.

To answer PR- I dunno if Leeloo has ever appeared in a comic, I wouldn't doubt that there was some sort of 'fifth element' comic produced, but to be entirely honest...

No clue.

I'm quite certain that Bruce Wayne has appeared in a comic or two, however.

don't shiv
heh

pr1983
I dunno. She seemed to be able to sense attackers, had some great speed and agility feats, and definitely some strength feats for a little orange haired chick.

Not to mention she had sex with Bruce Willis. As if wayne could ever do that.

To answer PR- I dunno if Leeloo has ever appeared in a comic, I wouldn't doubt that there was some sort of 'fifth element' comic produced, but to be entirely honest...

No clue.

I'm quite certain that Bruce Wayne has appeared in a comic or two, however.

har de har har... stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Alucard25
Orange haired chick from Fifth Element.

Oh, you mean Milla Jovovich. She's fine. Anyway, Bruce may be in for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.