Pre-Crisis Superman VS Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Who is the strongest version of superman?

Priest
Pre-Crisis

Symmetric Chaos
o_o

guy222
Originally posted by King_Cold
Who is the strongest version of superman?

not supes prime

Astner
Superman Prime is confirmed to be the strongest meta-human and the most powerful incarnation of Superman.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Astner
Superman Prime is confirmed to be the strongest meta-human and the most powerful incarnation of Superman.

I agree though it'd be a ridiculous fight to watch as each would be throwing planets at each other like we throw beach balls.

laughing out loud

Priest
one millions has bettter feats than Prime.
still no superman is more powerful than PC supes.

Hannibal-Lector
PC supes has the best feats i think although hes not suppose to be as strong as Prime

Galan007
Who is the strongest version of superman? Strongest as in brute strength, or in overall power?

As far as brute strength goes, PC Supes could move no less then a dozen planets at once, with ease..... Actually he could move entire planets with his breath alone lol.

And in terms of overall power, PC Supes could literally make up any power he needed to defeat an opponent.

PC Superman ftw.

xmarksthespot
June:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=455411&highlight=title%3A%28crisis+superman+prime%29

and for some reason:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=415976&highlight=title%3A%28crisis+superman+prime%29
August 7th... by someone who posted in this thread already... anterograde amnesia.

Nikkolas
PC Superman wins.

Zebedee
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
June:

and for some reason:

August 7th... by someone who posted in this thread already... anterograde amnesia.

I see your point, perceptive...

spetznaz
Usings panel feats the answer is simple ....Pre-Crisis Superman.

However, using what is written in the comics then the answer is just as simple .....Superman Prime.

In that, feat-wise the only character that KIND OF approaches the feats done by Pre-crisis Superman is pre-crisis Superboy (and in PC they were the same character ....i.e. Superboy grows up to be Superman). Feat wise the crown would have to go to PC Superman, and easily since there are very few characters that come close to some of the things PC S used to do (there are a number that surpass them by the way, e.g. some of the things that Mxy/Batmite have done in DC, and MJJ and even Wanda have done in Marvel), but for the longest time there was no answer to the feats accomplished by Pre-Crisis Superman.

Not to mention his 'power a dime' tic, whereby writers would just give him whatever power was necessary. Remember this was the guy that, as Superboy, was hauling planets on a 'string.'

HOWEVER, it is stated that Superman Prime was the strongest version of ANY Superman EVER, and that his powers were already beyond those of any metahuman when he came back from 'the stars.'

AND this was BEFORE spending millenia in the heart of the Sun.

Based on what DC is insinuating, Superman Prime (get it ...Prime) is the strongest iteration of Superman, and was before spending all those years in the Sun.

Also note Superman 1 Million (since someone included him in the poll) ....SM1M actually expounds further on the fact that SMPrime IS the strongest Kal around!

Think of the following ....SM1M's powers are an interesting amalgamation ....for one he possesses the powers of a Kryptonian, then he has powers that are magic based that stem from the inter-marriage (e.g. his 10 other senses and things like Super-ESP). HOWEVER, however formidable he already was, Kal Kent's (SM1M) powers were TOTALLY AUGMENTED by Superman Prime who was at the heart of the 'super sun.'

You see, Superman Prime had made a covenant with his descendants (to the nth power) that he would provide them with power beyond comprehension if the pledged to be Earth's guardians.

Now, look at SM1M. A dying Kal Kent managed to PUNCH his way into the future even though his strength was almost finished (also note that the moment he came to the present, from the future, his powers immediately started to slowly ebb away since he was no longer connected to Superman Prime in the Super-Sun). Yet without this connection SM1M still managed to punch into the future, where he arrived as a feeble old man a breath away from death, but was IMMEDIATELY made young again by proximity to Prime and the Super-Sun.

Now, just how powerful is Prime then?

Anyways, it could be debated for ages who is stronger ....Prime or PC. As stated, PC takes this if one simply looks at feats and feats alone. However, from a logical perspective (and based on what DC has said), there is little doubt that Prime is the strongest version of Superman. And that includes All-Star, The Kryptonian, and Pre-Crisis.

This has been shown in All-Star Superman (i.e. Superman Prime is PRE-CRISIS Superman in the future), in JLA 1 Million (most powerful meta ever, with powers beyond comprehension ....at a point before he even went into the sun), plus through mundane logic (for him to be the fount for uber-characters like SM1M, SMPrime must be on a whole other plateau).

The only thing going for PC Superman was that he was written at a time were writers made even young Kryptonians and Daxamites play around with Solar Systems like they were playthings. And based on feats PC does have a lot going for him.

But ask yourself this ....if per All-Star, Superman Prime is supposed to be a future PC Supes, then what does that mean. That this fight is between PC Superman, and a future far more powerful version of HIMSELF that just spent 15,000 years in the heart of a Sun.

Who wins?

You tell me.

BobbyD
Exactly.

Soljer
DAMN you!

stick out tongue.

Post Crisis.
Pre Crisis.

Get the hint?

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
DAMN you!

stick out tongue.

Post Crisis.
Pre Crisis.

Get the hint? Yep..

And I'd agree, if Post Crisis Superman was in this thread...

But since he's not, there is only one PC Superman we would be referring to. stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Yep..

And I'd agree, if Post Crisis Superman was in this thread...

But since he's not, there is only one PC Superman we would be referring to. stick out tongue

However, the question which you quoted, and therefore seemed to be answering was not "Who would win, Pre-crisis Superman or Superman Prime?"

Rather, it was "Who is the strongest version of Superman?"

In which case you could be stating "Post Crisis Superman moved dozens of planets bla-dee-blah-blah-blah."

stick out tongue.

Galan007
However, the question which you quoted, and therefore seemed to be answering was not "Who would win, Pre-crisis Superman or Superman Prime?"

Rather, it was "Who is the strongest version of Superman?"

In which case you could be stating "Post Crisis Superman moved dozens of planets bla-dee-blah-blah-blah."

stick out tongue. Why would I comment on a version of Superman that's not in this thread...

That would just be..... retarded. dur

Soljer
Why would I comment on a version of Superman that's not in this thread...

That would just be..... retarded. dur

Exactly why you would comment on it.

shifty.

stick out tongue.

Galan007
Exactly why you would comment on it.

shifty.

stick out tongue. pfft

vegetajv2

Soljer
pfft

vegetajv2

Oh shit!

We need Goku Dur's!

Stat!

Galan007
Oh shit!

We need Goku Dur's!

Stat! I know,

All we have of Goku, is this smilie of Chi-Chi jacking him off:

chichihittinggoku

zoolander

Soljer
I know,

All we have of Goku, is this smilie of Chi-Chi jacking him off:

chichihittinggoku

zoolander

Who is the principal dur-creator? We need to petition DBZ-durs for the influx of Dragonball threads.

batdude123
Who is the principal dur-creator? We need to petition DBZ-durs for the influx of Dragonball threads.
Creshosk

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Creshosk Really?

I didn't know that.

King_Cold
Stay on topic please, I won't hesitate to get a mod.

Soljer

laughing.

Galan007
Stay on topic please, I won't hesitate to get a mod. Chill out there bud...

It's not a federal offense. laughing out loud

Validus
Reported.

boriquaking55
I'm inclined to say Superman Prime, even though he has few feats. Almost everything we have on him is hyperbole.

King_Cold
Originally posted by Validus
Reported.

LMFAO!

On other sites its more series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.