Bellatrix Lestrange vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnazzySmurph
Just testing the water, as they say.

This is meant to follow up Soljer's thread, I'm curious. Etc.

They start:

1) 1/2 km apart
2) 1 km apart
3) 10 km apart

Personally, I think she stomps him.

Harry Fingerman
Bio?

Cuz, imma judge this hole battle of a bio. papillon

SnazzySmurph
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellatrix_Lestrange

Martian_mind
Apparation ftw.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Apparation ftw. Apparentky Cap's shield travels faster then Harry can react. barker

But, Bellatrix >> Harry, so it's a viable option.

SnazzySmurph
Herbert:
Lancelot you might as well just fess up
Really you're a different kind of guy
Move aside your scabbard
For underneath your tabard
There is waiting to escape a butterfly

Men:
His...name...is Lancelot
And in tight pants a lot
He likes to dance a lot
You know you do

Lancelot: I do?

Men:
So just say thanks a lot
And try romance, it's hot!
Let's find out who's really you.
His name is Lancelot
He visits France a lot
He likes to dance a lot and dream
No one would ever know
That this outrageous pro
Bats for the other team.

Herbert:
You're a knight who really likes his night life
And by day you really like to play
You can all find him pumping at the gym
At the Camelot Y.M.C.A.!

Men/Women:
His name is Lancelot
La, la, la
Just watch him dance a lot
La, la, la
He doesn't care what people say
La, la, la

Lance: No Way!

Men/Women:
For when he starts to dance
La, la, la
Just grab your underpants
La, la, la

Herbert:
He can finally come out and say that he is G.A.

All: Y.M.C.A.

All: He's Gay!

Lancelot: Ok!

Kento
Well since Curses can be dodged and seen and she doesn't have much else going for her...Cap easily wins with a shield to the head.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Kento
Well since Curses can be dodged and seen and she doesn't have much else going for her...Cap easily wins with a shield to the head. She can apparate so that he doesn't know where she is, and is a spellcasting prodigy without inhibitions... also, I'm quite positive, knows area-damaging spells.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
She can apparate so that he doesn't know where she is, and is a spellcasting prodigy without inhibitions... also, I'm quite positive, knows area-damaging spells. I didn't really think she was much of a spell-casting prodigy. She faced mostly students and got lucky with Sirius as he was right in front of the arch. The book never states it was a killing curse so for all we know it knocked him to the other side. also when she faced molly she didn't seem like a prodigy.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I didn't really think she was much of a spell-casting prodigy. She faced mostly students and got lucky with Sirius as he was right in front of the arch. The book never states it was a killing curse so for all we know it knocked him to the other side. also when she faced molly she didn't seem like a prodigy. Molly was bloodlusted... plus Molly pwns. That was such an awesome part... NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU *****!

Also, the book states her to be a prodigy, she was powerful and devoted enough to be Voldy's best lieutenant

Superherovandal
Molly was bloodlusted... plus Molly pwns. That was such an awesome part... NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU *****!

Also, the book states her to be a prodigy, she was powerful and devoted enough to be Voldy's best lieutenant she wasn't ever stated to be a prodigy. sure she's powerful...but prodigy is like Dumbledore and Voldemort or Grindelwald not Bellatrix.

SnazzySmurph
she wasn't ever stated to be a prodigy. sure she's powerful...but prodigy is like Dumbledore and Voldemort or Grindelwald not Bellatrix. I'll find it... later.

Kento
She can apparate so that he doesn't know where she is, and is a spellcasting prodigy without inhibitions... also, I'm quite positive, knows area-damaging spells.

But she always goes straight for Forbidden Curses most of the time. And while Cap may not know what they'd do I'm sure them coming from a wand would make him want to dodge it. If people without as good a reflexes as Cap could dodge those jets of green and red lights Cap wouldn't have a problem. Cap could easily get close to her and just ko her or ko her with his shield. I don't think many people from Harry Potter have a chance seeing as how they don't exactly have super human speed, durabilty, or strength. For nearly most purposes they are normal human beings with the exception of magic and spell casting. And most of the spells that disarm, or kill, or curse usually shoot out something that is able to been seen and the wizards and witches can dodge them so I'm sure Cap or any other street level comic character could.

AOR
Just testing the water, as they say.

This is meant to follow up Soljer's thread, I'm curious. Etc.

They start:

1) 1/2 km apart
2) 1 km apart
3) 10 km apart

Personally, I think she stomps him.

I wouldn't consider the vs. unfair. Not only are they two completely plains of existence but they aren't considered the same type of fighters. The only reason Bellatrix would win is on account of the fact that every single particle that would be present are subject to he will and Captain America is subject to the laws that govern the particles (and inevitably to Bellatrix). I mean it's not that she's a god, but if the guy throws his shield who's to say she catches it in midair and destroys/uses it against him. Not only does there go his only weapon but the entire match as well. erm

Soljer
Originally posted by AOR
I wouldn't consider the vs. unfair. Not only are they two completely plains of existence but they aren't considered the same type of fighters. The only reason Bellatrix would win is on account of the fact that every single particle that would be present are subject to he will and Captain America is subject to the laws that govern the particles (and inevitably to Bellatrix). I mean it's not that she's a god, but if the guy throws his shield who's to say she catches it in midair and destroys/uses it against him. Not only does there go his only weapon but the entire match as well. erm

Because she never showed anything even CLOSE to resembling Superhuman reaction times?

Because she's a normal female human in that respect? Because once it's thrown, she'd never even register the damn thing till long after she was kayed the eff oh.

AOR
Originally posted by Soljer
Because she never showed anything even CLOSE to resembling Superhuman reaction times?

Because she's a normal female human in that respect? Because once it's thrown, she'd never even register the damn thing till long after she was kayed the eff oh.

Well whose to say it even has to be thrown to be registered? I'm not saying that is wouldn't hit her, but when would it leave his hand? The only reason I argue for the women is because let's take the remote chance that she somehow dodges it. Let's say the laws of physics ruled it in her favor. So she knows he can through the thing. What does she do when he winds up for the through again? BAM some spell to stop it mid track (I tried to look it up, but no avail). But I will give Captain America this: If he attacks first, and consistently (like combo moves) I may be inclined to vote in his favor. But honestly he'd be fighting huge odds.

SnazzySmurph
she wasn't ever stated to be a prodigy. sure she's powerful...but prodigy is like Dumbledore and Voldemort or Grindelwald not Bellatrix. Meh... I wasn't far off the mark.

Pg. 374, Deathly Hallows:

"They were no match for her, even though there were four of them against one of her: she was a witch, as Harry knew, with prodigious skill and no conscience."

ExtraMision5555
Everyone please re read the Captain America Vs. Harry Potter thread. Lestrange can do nearly all the things that Harry Does and possibly a few of her own tricks. It's all been detailed there...

So in short. Lestrange wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.