Kakashi vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Post-Timeskip Kakashi.

One forum I'm on says tough fight.

The other, very anti-Naruto, says Spidey in a stomp.

Another says Kakashi in a stomp.

Who do you all say?

Lord Prime
Sharingan FTW

SevenShackles
Kakashi wins this one. spiderman got some good hand to hand but this guy is a badass ninja, sharingan, ninja dog summons, chidori, even shadow clones overload his spidersense and leave him open to a killing blow

poor peter.

TricksterPriest
Spidey will be a tough opponent. His healing factor makes him hard to put down even if Kakashi lands some killer strikes.

But......Kakashi should take the majority if he fights smart.

Roldz
Spacial and time manipulation FTW..

Even w/ spider sense, Parker needs to look at his opponent to see where the attack is coming from, he falls against blood line limit Tsukiyomi.. That w/ spacial distortion attack, i dont see Spiderman having any chance against him.. Manga chars are just overly powerfull compared to Street/meta class Marvel comics..

srankmissingnin
Kakashi from the Gaiden, pre-sharigan no less, would speed blitz Spider-man... and he was only like 12 at that time.

Symmetric Chaos
Just about any Kakashi could win this . . .

In like one shot . . .

grey fox
Actually , I dont think the Sharigan will do jack shit aside from allowing the copy-ninja to track Parker

Spideys eye masks allow him to look OUT but no one else to look IN

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Actually , I dont think the Sharigan will do jack shit aside from allowing the copy-ninja to track Parker

Spideys eye masks allow him to look OUT but no one else to look IN

He can still copy every motion. And Kakashi's got tons of neat tricks in the noggin of his.

llagrok
Kakashi's way faster than Spiderman, take the time he fought with Hidan briefly. Spiderman's sense could probably prevent Kakashi from landing a hit with chidori, but Spidey would lose eventually.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He can still copy every motion. And Kakashi's got tons of neat tricks in the noggin of his.

Enough to stop a class 15-25 punch splattering his skull all over the ground ?

llagrok

Yes

Symmetric Chaos

You're joking right?

grey fox
You're joking right?

Whats Kakashis durability ? I'm not a huge Naruto fan ( I know a reasonable amount).

King Kandy
Kakashi in a stomp...

llagrok
Whats Kakashis durability ? I'm not a huge Naruto fan ( I know a reasonable amount).

What on earth lead you to believe that Spidey is fast enough to hit Kakashi?

Symmetric Chaos

I was thinking more of Pete actually splattering someone's brain ermm

I don't know if he could take a class20 punch but I doubt he'd ever get hit.

srankmissingnin
You should read Sasuke's fight with Naruto in the Valley of the End to get an idea of how the Sharingan works. Even if Kakashi wasn't expontially faster, and was comparable to Spider-man in speed the Sharingan assures that Spider-man isn't going to come close to landing a single blow.

Kakashi is pretty strong also. We haven't seen much in the way of brute strength on his part but when he was injured near the start of the manga he was dowing push ups with just his index finger with two people on his back.

grey fox
I was thinking more of Pete actually splattering someone's brain ermm

I don't know if he could take a class20 punch but I doubt he'd ever get hit.

One ton is more then enough to reduce someones head to pulp , 20 is overkill. Realistically you could (in a downward chop) cut someone clean in half, skull to groin.

Symmetric Chaos
One ton is more then enough to reduce someones head to pulp , 20 is overkill. Realistically you could (in a downward chop) cut someone clean in half, skull to groin.

Wonderful.

Now all he has to to is hit a guy who can cut a bolt of lightning in half.

llagrok
Did he have leverage when stopping Zabusa's zanbatou? I thin that was pretty impressive, holding it back with a knife. Or simply stopping his demon shuriken with his hand. He hasn't displayed a lot of physical strength after that I suppose.

When chasing Sasuke and Naruto he covered a distance that took the sound four days to reach, in mere hours.

Astner

srankmissingnin

Astner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.