Odin,Mangog & Thanos vs This team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Team
World War Hulk/Full Rage
War Hulk/Full Rage
Bannerless Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Maestro
Classic Juggernaut
8th Day Juggernaut
Kurse
Immortal Hercules
Gilgamesh

llagrok
Odin's team.

golem370
I bet the Juggernauts,Gilgamesh and World War Hulk could hold him until the others beat the other

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
I bet the Juggernauts,Gilgamesh and World War Hulk could hold him until the others beat the other

until the others beat Mangog and Thanos?

Rofl. You have no idea at all.

golem370
6 vs 2 yeah I think they would have a good chance. Kurse defeated Thor & Beta Ray Bill and in an enraged state Bannerless Hulk & Mindless Hulk are stronger then him. Hercules is damn strong and a good fighter and Maestro starts off about twice as strong has calm Hulk plus he has exerience a more powerful healing factor then normal Hulk. Then you have War Hulk with Celestial technology he was able to stop Juggernaut from moving.

Also no bfr

quanchi112
team thanos

guy222
Who wins?

Team
World War Hulk/Full Rage
War Hulk/Full Rage
Bannerless Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Maestro
Classic Juggernaut
8th Day Juggernaut
Kurse
Immortal Hercules
Gilgamesh

Odin wins

llagrok
6 vs 2 yeah I think they would have a good chance. Kurse defeated Thor & Beta Ray Bill and in an enraged state Bannerless Hulk & Mindless Hulk are stronger then him. Hercules is damn strong and a good fighter and Maestro starts off about twice as strong has calm Hulk plus he has exerience a more powerful healing factor then normal Hulk. Then you have War Hulk with Celestial technology he was able to stop Juggernaut from moving.

Also no bfr

Thanos has matter manipulation. Kurse wouldn't pose a threat to either him nor Odin. Given the fact that Thanos is an incredibly powerful telepath, he could easily kill half of this team. The man reorganized the Beyonder's and fallen one's memories/consciousness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.