K' (KOF) vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
K'

vs Iron Fist (current version)

Urban setting (abandoned Berlin). Tournament rules (KO is enough for the victory).

don't shiv
kHleb f.t.w. eek!

Charlotte DeBel
*imagines K' wearing Alexander Hleb T-shirt and falls off the chair laughing wildly at the floor*

don't shiv
Gotta LOVE Iron Fists flame retardent skin unt Protective Chi aura Iron Fist has very fast feet and fine control of Chi allowing him to fly past K' s challenges leap arm out and nail him to the floor in a surprise clothesline and tickle him till he says Uncle

K's pure violence can be countered by smileys

Charlotte DeBel
Well, normal Iron Fist costume (without any T-shirt trolling and wardrobe rampages) is funny enough for K' not to be able to fight because of all this laughing.

Faceman
This is the best Iron Fist costume.......

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Danny

llagrok
Has K' beaten any dragons without using his powers?

Charlotte DeBel
He has never encountered one, I'm afraid, but his powers (originally Kusanagi powers) were "made" to combat a dragon of a sort. And he has beaten a couple of people who claimed to possess "dragon chi" (Sakazaki clan) without relying purely on powers.

SevenShackles
i like K'. ill give it to him.

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, I've added "dragonesque victory" to K's respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9335773#post9335773

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.