Voldemort vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnazzySmurph
Voldy has 20 minutes one-sided prep.

Soljer
Does Voldemort get his horcruxes?

If he does, does an 'effective' kill/knock out still count as a win?

Because, seriously, it doesn't matter how Voldemort spends his prep time, I very much doubt any magic he has is strong enough to withstand a trillion-ton-strength-superluminal punch. erm.

grey fox
How Fast can Voldy fly ? (obviosuly not fast enough to escape Supes , but just out of curiosity)

celestialdemon
Superman would own him. Voldemort's magic isn't fast enough to hit him.

Nope16
Speed blitz.

AOR
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Voldy has 20 minutes one-sided prep.

Superman hands down. Lord Voldemort may be the most powerful wizard, but he's still human. He still has limitations, like his reflexes would be slower than a speeding bullet maybe roll eyes (sarcastic)? It's like "Avada---oh your behind me....well this is rather inconvenient..." then he gets his wand broken in two and head bashed in. I say he wouldn't last more than 30 seconds.

ExtraMision5555
Voldamort loses hard, but comes back indefinately

AOR
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Voldamort loses hard, but comes back indefinately

Nah, you can only come back so many times. It's like a mulligan in magic. You never get 7 cards after you mulligan. It's 6, then 5 if you do it again, then 4, 3, 2, 1 and then you stop at one. And then your pretty much useless.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by AOR
Nah, you can only come back so many times. It's like a mulligan in magic. You never get 7 cards after you mulligan. It's 6, then 5 if you do it again, then 4, 3, 2, 1 and then you stop at one. And then your pretty much useless.
i thought all the gem's or wahtever had to be gone for him to not come back?

tooa/presence
Originally posted by AOR
Superman hands down. Lord Voldemort may be the most powerful wizard, but he's still human.

He's a wizard, nah he's a human. DUMB

Voldemort is actually half human, half wizard

AOR
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i thought all the gem's or wahtever had to be gone for him to not come back?

Let's look at it this way. He died and came back something less than human. Close to it, but no cigar. So he dies again. He comes back something less of something less than human. And it keeps adding and adding and adding until he something so far from human he would require his own magic to keep him alive perpetually and I wouldn't think he would be that powerful of a wizard.

Originally posted by tooa/presence
He's a wizard, nah he's a human. DUMB

Voldemort is actually half human, half wizard

The only difference between a human and a wizard is magic. They still hold the same anatomical structures and same limitations (without the use of magic). Therefore, if no super villian being (let alone a human) could ever defeat Superman I doubt half of a human or even a full wizard could.

quanchi112
voldemort wins. with one sided prep against a being who gets owned by knite in the movies. supes dies.

Symmetric Chaos
He just cheats and kills Superman during the prep.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
voldemort wins. with one sided prep against a being who gets owned by knite in the movies. supes dies. http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

stick out tongue please make an actual respnse as opposed to ur spamming pics.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by quanchi112
please make an actual respnse as opposed to ur spamming pics. how about this? we're not using movie Supes, we're assuming the most current Superman since "Snaz" ( shifty ) didn't specify.

Superman going at fasterthen light PAST Voldermort and he'd go down just due to the sonic boom. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.