Green Lanterns Vs DC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pr1983
Ok, simple battle:

Team 1:

Hal Jordan
Guy Gardner
Kyle Rayner (standard GL)
Kilowog
John Stewart

VS

Team 2:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel (Pre IC)
Metamorpho

Both teams start off at each end of Metropolis, but know where the other team is...

GL's start with forcefields up, and rings charged to 100%, and the rings are programmed to kill if necessary...

Bloodlust is on...

Ok,

Round 2

Hal Jordan
Superman
Guy Gardner
Wonder Woman
John Stewart

Vs

Martian Manhunter
Kilowog
Captain Marvel (pre IC)
Metamorpho

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends one who is fighting who. Could go either way.

Validus
More overall power on the Lantern side. Metamorpho is too outmatched and Blunder Woman won't do much either.

guy222
Originally posted by pr1983
Ok, simple battle:

Team 1:

Hal Jordan
Guy Gardner
Kilowog
John Stewart

VS

Team 2:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel (Pre IC)
Metamorpho

Both teams start off at each end of Metropolis, but know where the other team is...

GL's start with forcefields up, and rings charged to 100%, and the rings are programmed to kill if necessary...

Bloodlust is on...

Lanterns FTW

Ohreally?
GL. They could work together and make something to destroy them all. 8/10 for them.

Rorschach
I give this to the Lanterns.

Validus
Originally posted by Ohreally?
GL. They could work together and make something to destroy them all. 8/10 for them.
That too. The Lantern teamwork would be hard to stop. Look how they handled Ganthet/Parallax in Rebirth.

Rewmac
Hmm...Might still go to the Lantern's...The power is on their side. They put their will together and it is natural to them to act as an army.

pr1983
The thing about it is, i originally wanted to make this a split... have half the GL's on one team, and half on the other, but i could never get the balance exactly how i wanted it...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
More overall power on the Lantern side. Metamorpho is too outmatched and Blunder Woman won't do much either. Well We know Lanters dont' do so well against Microscopic attacks. I'm sure Metamorpho can turn into something nastly for guy gardner to breathe in. As for WONDER WOMAN, She can get an even split with any of the lanters buy Hal. More wins over Gardner. But Who am I talking to? Look at your sig. OMG> NVR mind.

pr1983
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well We know Lanters dont' do so well against Microscopic attacks. I'm sure Metamorpho can turn into something nastly for guy gardner to breathe in. As for WONDER WOMAN, She can get an even split with any of the lanters buy Hal. More wins over Gardner. But Who am I talking to? Look at your sig. OMG> NVR mind.

keep it polite... even subtle insinuations are still insinuations...

Validus
Well We know Lanters dont' do so well against Microscopic attacks. I'm sure Metamorpho can turn into something nastly for guy gardner to breathe in.
I didn't know Metamorpho could turn into a microscopic poison with a yellow power ring. Learn something new everyday I suppose.

As for WONDER WOMAN, She can get an even split with any of the lanters buy Hal.
And Kyle and Kilowog and Guy and John.

nvrbeenwthagirl
keep it polite... even subtle insinuations are still insinuations...

Inulting characters when people know someone has an attachment is a direct insult. It directly reflects upon the person. No need to call the Character out of name either. Just state the facts. Not directed at you of course. But if I said, Cadiallacs are retarded cars and you had one, then wouldn't that be a direct assualt upon your taste for you liking one? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
But if I said, Cadiallacs are retarded cars and you had one, then wouldn't that be a direct assualt upon your taste for you liking one? roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, that would be your opinion.

Harry Fingerman
What's Wonder Woman going to do?

Git in da kitchen and kook dinner?
I see no other reason for her being there...

GL's win.

pr1983
Inulting characters when people know someone has an attachment is a direct insult. It directly reflects upon the person. No need to call the Character out of name either. Just state the facts. Not directed at you of course. But if I said, Cadiallacs are retarded cars and you had one, then wouldn't that be a direct assualt upon your taste for you liking one? roll eyes (sarcastic)

didn't i just tell you to stop, or did i stutter?

Harry Fingerman
didn't i just tell you to stop, or did i stutter? Yes... yes...
Let the hate blind you.
evil face

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ok, simple battle:

Team 1:

Hal Jordan
Guy Gardner
Kilowog
John Stewart

VS

Team 2:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel (Pre IC)
Metamorpho

Bloodlust is on...

Great battle. Diana may be last one standing,, but she would eventually fall to the corp.

pr1983
Ok,

Round 2

Hal Jordan
Superman
Guy Gardner
Wonder Woman
John Stewart

Vs

Martian Manhunter
Kilowog
Captain Marvel (pre IC)
Metamorpho

because i can... evil face

JasonK4
Ok,

Round 2

Hal Jordan
Superman
Guy Gardner
Wonder Woman
John Stewart

Vs

Martian Manhunter
Kilowog
Captain Marvel (pre IC)
Metamorpho

w00t

Abuse of Power FTW !

stick out tongue Nah, just messing with you.

GL's for the win.

Validus
Ok,

Round 2

Hal Jordan
Superman
Guy Gardner
Wonder Woman
John Stewart

Vs

Martian Manhunter
Kilowog
Captain Marvel (pre IC)
Metamorpho

Tough. Real even fight. I almost see it coming down to Hal and Superman Vs Kyle and CM.

pr1983
Originally posted by JasonK4
w00t

Abuse of Power FTW !

stick out tongue Nah, just messing with you.

GL's for the win.

oh, that helps...

Tough. Real even fight. I almost see it coming down to Hal and Superman Vs Kyle and CM.

should have been the original fight eh?

Validus
should have been the original fight eh?
Probably. laughing out loud

pr1983
Probably. laughing out loud

well, second time's a charm... stick out tongue

personally i'd say team 1 takes it, but thats just me...

Skeets
Hal solos.

Validus
I lean towards Team 1 as well.

Skeets has obviously thrown his entire body in that direction. sad

JasonK4
oh, that helps...
laughing out loud Sorry, I meant team 1 FTW.

Rewmac
oh, that helps...

should have been the original fight eh? It would be easier to decide. But as Val said it could come down to Hal and Supes but I see the othersaid in a different way. They got Kyle, Kilowog (who can own Superman in like no time) and CM, in my opinion Kilowog raw amount power with his experience and Kyle's good old tricks versus mass amount of experience on Clark's and Hal's side. Of course we might wanna say that Hal is stronger than Kyle (at least his will is) but we saw pretty awesome feats from Kyle during his days. So it might a be close. But then Kilowog and CM can take Superman down fast and hard. So then it's Hal against CM,Kyle and Kilowog. We saw that he can take on Kilowog but I don't think he can do the "rip through the Corps" trick with Kyle and Kilowog teamed with CM.

pr1983
I lean towards Team 1 as well.

Skeets has obviously thrown his entire body in that direction. sad

indeed... messed

Originally posted by JasonK4
laughing out loud Sorry, I meant team 1 FTW.

that'tll do... big grin

Originally posted by Rewmac
It would be easier to decide. But as Val said it could come down to Hal and Supes but I see the othersaid in a different way. They got Kyle, Kilowog (who can own Superman in like no time) and CM, in my opinion Kilowog raw amount power with his experience and Kyle's good old tricks versus mass amount of experience on Clark's and Hal's side. Of course we might wanna say that Hal is stronger than Kyle (at least his will is) but we saw pretty awesome feats from Kyle during his days. So it might a be close. But then Kilowog and CM can take Superman down fast and hard. So then it's Hal against CM,Kyle and Kilowog. We saw that he can take on Kilowog but I don't think he can do the "rip through the Corps" trick with Kyle and Kilowog teamed with CM.

superman/batman is rarely used as concrete evidence... stick out tongue

Blair Wind
MM's TP should be taken into consideration. That plus the CM magic advantage gives team two the edge with everything else being so even.

nvrbeenwthagirl
didn't i just tell you to stop, or did i stutter?
I guess you jsut missed the point. I was basically saying if he was insulting the character knowing I was in the thread that he was insulting me since I like the character. You missed the inference? I gave an example with the cadilac car. confused What the heck are you talking about saying Did you just tell me to stop? I was giving you an example of why someone insulting something that someone likes is the same as insulting them.

Harry Fingerman
With the new change, the only opposition now on the other side is Hal, Superman, Guy, and John.
Which leaves team one at a one man advantage.

Plus, didn't DOV happen before IC?

pr1983
I guess you jsut missed the point. I was basically saying if he was insulting the character knowing I was in the thread that he was insulting me since I like the character. You missed the inference? I gave an example with the cadilac car. confused What the heck are you talking about saying Did you just tell me to stop? I was giving you an example of why someone insulting something that someone likes is the same as insulting them.

you aren't that vain are you?

and by insulting the fact that he likes green lantern, you're insulting him... i got that...

Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
With the new change, the only opposition now on the other side is Hal, Superman, Guy, and John.
Which leaves team one at a one man advantage.

Plus, didn't DOV happen before IC?

Ok, Captain Marvel pre DOV... happy? stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Jonn soloes no expression

shifty

Rewmac
indeed... messed

that'tll do... big grin

superman/batman is rarely used as concrete evidence... stick out tongue I didn't use that as evidence you.....pan

But we know that Kilowog can take Supes, and even though some of the people hate S/B I like it. We saw how tough Kilowog can be in other GL comics. So assuming after that I can clearly say he can take Superman out. People always come and say Hal solos. He can be beaten it's alright that he is one of the strongest fine with me, but just because he is on the team doesn't necessarily mean that team wins there are other factors too in a battle.

pr1983
Originally posted by Rewmac
I didn't use that as evidence you.....pan

But we know that Kilowog can take Supes, and even though some of the people hate S/B I like it. We saw how tough Kilowog can be in other GL comics. So assuming after that I can clearly say he can take Superman out. People always come and say Hal solos. He can be beaten it's alright that he is one of the strongest fine with me, but just because he is on the team doesn't necessarily mean that team wins there are other factors too in a battle.

the only gl i can see taking down supes on top form is hal... kilowog is good, but i see supes taking him...

marvel and supes is a toss up imo, but i'd go for supes more than marvel...

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn soloes no expression

shifty

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ok,

Round 2

Hal Jordan
Superman
Guy Gardner
Wonder Woman
John Stewart

Vs

Martian Manhunter
Kilowog
Captain Marvel (pre IC)
Metamorpho

Still a good battle. Hal could prolly solo this himself. His only problem would be Kyle and maybe Cap Marvel. Kilowog is good,but Supes or Diana would beat him.

pr1983
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Still a good battle. Hal could prolly solo this himself. His only problem would be Kyle and maybe Cap Marvel. Kilowog is good,but Supes or Diana would beat him.

you really think hal solos it?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
you really think hal solos it?

Yes. 1st., Hal would probably single out Metamorpho and Capt. Marvel, Rex would fall first while Cap Marvel would put up a fair fight. John Jonnz and Kilowog would fall next. Hal would easily know their weak spots, now whether he used that knowledge to win quick, he could or he could just toy with them for a while, before he ends it.

Raoul
bump bump bump... ha-son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.