You Vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Betty Ross has been missing for 2 weeks.

The hulk has been lied to by the Leader, and has been told that you are responsible for her dissappearence. The hulk is now standing outside your door, ready to confront you.

How do you take him on.

Soljer
With a knock knock joke.

Worked for Spidey.

spawnwest
I'll tell him that she's trapped in the tv. Then I'll pop in the Hulk dvd and fast forward it to Betty and show him. Then I'll tell him that Hollywood is really responsible for trapping her in the tv and show him how they have made a direct mockery of him in that horrible movie. After that he'll go to Hollywood and trash the place. When he leaves, I'll catch the next plane to Japan.

Hannibal-Lector
I actually kill Betty Ross then when hulk comes, tell him all the nice details of how it was done while invoking more inner pain in him until he weeps and kills himself by swallowing his own tongue

Badabing
I'd use fake Sentry energy to calm Hulk.......durhulk

Faceman
I'd get in a fetal position, and hope he doesn't kill me.....

celestialdemon
Ask him why he's believing a single word that his number 1 enemy is saying.

Creshosk
Disperse my body into photonic energy and get the hell out of dodge. Probably go find Betty myself. and bring her to the hulk.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd hit it from the back & show the Hulk the video. laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd use fake Sentry energy to calm Hulk.......durhulk

durhuc : "Hulk not calm down from puny sentry energy. Hulk smash puny Sentry!"

Spawnwest: The problem with your plan is, it requires the hulk to stop and listen for about 5 seconds. Not to mention he has to be smart enough to understand you, and not smart enough to see it's bullshit. stick out tongue

llagrok
Freeze him with my TK, go beat the leader and find betty.

spawnwest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Spawnwest: The problem with your plan is, it requires the hulk to stop and listen for about 5 seconds. Not to mention he has to be smart enough to understand you, and not smart enough to see it's bullshit. stick out tongue

Would I have time to tell him that he's at the wrong house and to go next door?

Basco15
I would pull out a big-@ss feather and tickle the sh1t out of the Hulk,after a while he wouldn't be angry,then we would play a game of pool.Of course I would let him win,because I wouldn't try tickling him again.

Guile
I would be frozen in fear, or crying or running away.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd cast magic missile.

Then (while he's laughing at the idea of a 1st level spell doing anything to him) I'd run away.

Terror of Death
Beat him down with those toy Hulk hands.

superkronick92
A. I'd tell him that betty has fallen in love with another man, then do my best James Franco impersonation.

or

B. I'd shoot Bio-slime out of my ears instantly disabling then I'd walk on him with my chainsaw feet. Then make sweet love to Betty while Hulk is forced to watch

Harry Fingerman
I'd punch him right in the bean-sack, and then cast the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak on him.
Then, while he's stuck, I'd pull my hands back, and build up energy for the Final Flash attack.

And, as soon as he breaks free, I'd teleport behind him, and shoot him to the sun.
And make a witty comment as soon as he hit. renske

stormfront
id erase the hell out of him. lol

TricksterPriest
WYLFI465NJ4

cool Nuff said.

janus77
go fix Dr. Strange's hands, pronto!

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

nl5gBJGnaXs
Any questions?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I would cry. Hulk no smash baby man.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=395317&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.