Apocalypse vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Yeah, I dared.

Guile
Hulk.

He is extra strong and smart.

llagrok
Originally posted by Guile
Hulk.

He is extra strong and smart.

Apocalypse is smarter.

I don't see how Hulk plan on getting past Apoc's teleportation.

AOR
Which Apocalypse?

Guile
Wah?

Apoc can do that? Proof please.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah, I dared.

durfist

Classic non-jobbing Apoc takes Hulk down and turns him back into War Hulk. evil face

Guile
What do you know?

Symmetric Chaos
I don't see how Hulk plan on getting past Apoc's teleportation.

Indeed. Tactical teleportation abilities are certainly Apoc's most commonly used power.

llagrok
This is Apocalypse in his classic body, so his powers won't burn out.

AOR
Wasn't the hulk one of his four horsemen of the apocalypse? So wouldn't that make the Apocalypse stronger?

llagrok
Originally posted by AOR
Wasn't the hulk one of his four horsemen of the apocalypse? So wouldn't that make the Apocalypse stronger?

Yes it would. Popular belief on this board is that coffee table > Apoc.

Nice sig btw, I watched Silent Hill yesterday smile

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
durfist

Classic non-jobbing Apoc takes Hulk down and turns him back into War Hulk. evil face

Sounds about right

To my knowledge, Apoc put Hulk in an arm lock that Hulk couldnt break.... so he is stronger no? Couldnt he also absorb the radiation from Hulk? im not sure about taht last sentense but can he?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by AOR

Different Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Sounds about right

To my knowledge, Apoc put Hulk in an arm lock that Hulk couldnt break.... so he is stronger no? Couldnt he also absorb the radiation from Hulk? im not sure about taht last sentense but can he?

I'm pretty sure Apocalypse can absorb anything, not entirely sure about that though. He CAN turn his body into any known substance and create holes in his body to dodge punches. Hey, if he can do it to Ikaris he can do it to the Hulk.

Apoc strangled him I believe.

AOR
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Different Hulk.

My money still on Apocalypse. Different Hulk or not, it always took more than one person to take him down. Alone? Never in a million years, with help possible. The right help: diffidently.

illadelph12
laughing

Apocalypse easily.

Skeets
Hulk via Table...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

Apocalypse easily.

Don't they have to fight in character?

I don't remember winning being in character for Apoc big grin

illadelph12
laughing

#%hole. stick out tongue

llagrok
Don't they have to fight in character?

I don't remember winning being in character for Apoc big grin

For some reason Apoc is always making some sort of machine that requires tons of his energies or leaves him incredibly vulnerable.

That won't happen this time smile

Symmetric Chaos
For some reason Apoc is always making some sort of machine that requires tons of his energies or leaves him incredibly vulnerable.

That won't happen this time smile

Or will it? shifty

quanchi112
ww hulk bashes him senseless. ww hulk far greater than normal apoc.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk bashes him senseless. ww hulk far greater than normal apoc. http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

quanchi112
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg im not a hulk fan while ur an admitted apoc fan/ theres the difference. i see wwhulk and i mean this absolutely decimating apoc.

Symmetric Chaos
i see wwhulk and i mean this absolutely decimating apoc.

So then there's still 9/10 of Apoc left to keep fighting.

llagrok
How's he gonna stop Apocalypse?

Hulk was injured back by Cyclops' full optic blast, it didn't even affect Apocalypse. Nor did it budge him smile

Hell, removing Apocalypse's head won't do anything.

quanchi112
So then there's still 9/10 of Apoc left to keep fighting. apoc struggles with the xmen while ww hulk sees them as a bump in the road. he has bigger fish to fry.

quanchi112
How's he gonna stop Apocalypse?

Hulk was injured back by Cyclops' full optic blast, it didn't even affect Apocalypse. Nor did it budge him smile

Hell, removing Apocalypse's head won't do anything. hed literally rip apoc apart limb from limb if he wanted to. this ww hulk is way to much for this xmen baddie.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk was injured back by Cyclops' full optic blast

Yeah, "injured" . . .

TricksterPriest
hed literally rip apoc apart limb from limb if he wanted to. this ww hulk is way to much for this xmen baddie.

Son, I know you're too young to get this reference, but........stop pulling an Xmeat. wink

llagrok
lol.

Apocalypse NEVER struggles with the x-men. If his intention was to simply kill them, they would be dead. This proves how little you know about him Quanchi. Set Apocalypse up against the x-men that WWH has faced and he would win easily.

Hulk would rip Apocalypse's limbs apart? That's not possible.

quanchi112
Son, I know you're too young to get this reference, but........stop pulling an Xmeat. wink im probably older than you. look im a realist. ww hulk is doing this in this story that would make apoc drool.

its the way it is, so quit calling me this obvious hulk fanboy, cuz it doesnt stick. kust becuz i go for a character that beats ur favorites doesnt mean anything other than apoc getting crushed.

llagrok
Apocalypse beat up She-Hulk easier than WWH did.

quanchi112
lol.

Apocalypse NEVER struggles with the x-men. If his intention was to simply kill them, they would be dead. This proves how little you know about him Quanchi. Set Apocalypse up against the x-men that WWH has faced and he would win easily.

Hulk would rip Apocalypse's limbs apart? That's not possible. obvioulsy u havent read wwhulk. he goes through forces like nothing. dr strange is pulling his hair out trying to figure a way out to stop him cold. hed laugh his ass off if this was apoc. ww hulk is a big deal. hes a monster while apoc needs others to help him. he needs his four horsemen to stand a chance here.

TricksterPriest
im probably older than you. look im a realist. ww hulk is doing this in this story that would make apoc drool.

its the way it is, so quit calling me this obvious hulk fanboy, cuz it doesnt stick. kust becuz i go for a character that beats ur favorites doesnt mean anything other than apoc getting crushed.

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap-1.png

Ahem, Apoc's ***** says what? laughing

quanchi112
Apocalypse beat up She-Hulk easier than WWH did. try harder. show me a scan of apoc creaming the xmen at once?

quanchi112
Ahem, Apoc's ***** says what? laughing theres the extent of ur argument, fake pics. spam away.

llagrok
Hulk beat the x-men at once? If I recall properly, he had to do it over the course of several pages/issues.

Stroll over to Apocalypse's respect thread or look at some x-men comics, assuming you own some. Or at least have them on your computer.

TricksterPriest
try harder. show me a scan of apoc creaming the xmen at once?

Apocalypse takes X-Factor, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, Xmen Blue team and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

And here's the unaltered picture. The dialog was fake, not the pic.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers11.png

quanchi112
Apocalypse takes X-Factor, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, Xmen Blue team and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.

And here's the unaltered picture. The dialog was fake, not the pic.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers11.png at least ur arguing and sending scans that show something of apocs power. but that scan with apoc owning hulk doesnt fly here. its not ww hulk. ww hulk is a beast. apoc would be toast if he tried this on him.

TricksterPriest
WWH can't hurt Apoc.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph3.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph4.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph5.png

Let's see any version of Hulk pwn Ikaris that easily. 313

quanchi112
ww hulk is giving strange fits. has apoc ever done this to ur master of prep. u said strange is one of the best with prep he has time and cant put ww hulk down. hes that tough.

Harry Fingerman
WWH can't hurt Apoc.

Let's see any version of Hulk pwn Ikaris that easily. 313 Pis is acceptable now?

Can ah post teh Cable fight, where Cable has teh affect on him?

TricksterPriest
ww hulk is giving strange fits. has apoc ever done this to ur master of prep. u said strange is one of the best with prep he has time and cant put ww hulk down. hes that tough.

there's a strong possibility that current Strange is a skrull. roll eyes (sarcastic) Classic Strange was a prep god, and frankly, Hulk is a pissant to him in a straight fight to begin with. Current Strange can barely remember how to levitate. stick out tongue

quanchi112
there's a strong possibility that current Strange is a skrull. roll eyes (sarcastic) Classic Strange was a prep god, and frankly, Hulk is a pissant to him in a straight fight to begin with. Current Strange can barely remember how to levitate. stick out tongue no its just u refuse to guve hulk credit. its that simple u hate him so u rationalize that strange how somehow been depowered when it is obvious that ww hulk is a badass.

llagrok
1. It's obvious that Strange is being written down.
2. Strange has never once restricted Apocalypse
3. Strange is not trying to kill Hulk.

janus77
WWH.
powerful Thunderclaps to disperse Apoc's atoms and circumvent his molecular self-control. then the intelligent application of insane brute strength to turn Apoc into a coffee table!

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by janus77
WWH.
powerful Thunderclaps to disperse Apoc's atoms and circumvent his molecular self-control. then the intelligent application of insane brute strength to turn Apoc into a coffee table!

apocdur

strengthkills
So is PIS acceptable now,BBs' voice doing nothing to Apoc....that will be the day, If I recall BB can make his scream affect you at the molecular level and he can even focus it solely on your Genetic makeup or something like he did with Hulk in a previous encounter years ago, so how is Apoc gonna avoid that.

WWH has got this in a bag,lets see apoc fare half as well with those adamantium bullets as hulk has.

Nm,I forgot Apoc can teleport him,Apoc via BFR.

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
WWH.
powerful Thunderclaps to disperse Apoc's atoms and circumvent his molecular self-control. then the intelligent application of insane brute strength to turn Apoc into a coffee table! I couldn't agree more. WW Hulk ftw win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
I couldn't agree more. WW Hulk ftw win. ww hulk definitely for the win. its the strongest version of the hulk. strange isnt being written down. people cant have it that way it is just that hulk is being written that powerful.

illadelph12
laughing

Wow...

Xplosive
Originally posted by AOR

This is WWH, Hulk at his best.
For now, no one could stop WWH. Nor Black Bolt nor Iron-Man in his super suit, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Hercules, all beaten easily.

obvioulsy u havent read wwhulk. he goes through forces like nothing. dr strange is pulling his hair out trying to figure a way out to stop him cold./B]

Actually, we know Dr. Strange could remove him or kill him with his finger, but the cost for killing would be too much for Dr. Strange.

About Cyclops hurting WWH, not really, it was his max power and it didn't do anything, little tore his skin which was regenerated in less than one second.
You must know that Black Bolt was beaten easily and couldn't do anything.

try harder. show me a scan of apoc creaming the xmen at once?

He defeated six X-Men (Quicksilver, Storm, Colossus, Beast, Iceman and Angel) when his body was falling apart when Apocalypse was in his weakest state, he barely walked and he defeated them, he knocked them out all in less than sixty seconds.
So Illagrok was right when he said, if Apocalypse would want X-Men dead, they would be dead.
Because when he defeated them in less than 60 seconds, he said, he didn't want to kill them when they were unconscious and then left them.

Xplosive
Those on Earth, who I think could stop the World War Hulk:

Scarlett Witch - she could stop the WWH, but we know she is out for quite some time, no one has seen her.

Franklin Richards - also powerless.

God-Like Cable - also doesn't have his full powers anymore

Magneto - I believe he could do it, but also powerless

Apocalypse - also out, something to do with Celestials

MJJ - out of picture for sometime, maybe even powerless

Jamie Braddock - also gone

llagrok
This is funny.

Nate Grey was stronger than jesus cable and failed in beating Apocalypse. Yet you think that he would be capable of taking out the Hulk when Apocalypse couldn't?

Retards need to read up on Apocalypse. He one-shotted Frenzy when she was far above Hercules, Thing or Colossus' level. I'd like to see Hulk do that.

Xplosive
Nate Grey was stronger than jesus cable and failed in beating Apocalypse. Yet you think that he would be capable of taking out the Hulk when Apocalypse couldn't?

What did you say?
When Apocalypse couldn't take Hulk.
I said, Apocalypse is also among those who could probably take WWH out.
God-like Cable is definitely among those individual on Earth that could take WWH out.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
What did you say?
When Apocalypse couldn't take Hulk.
I said, Apocalypse is also among those who could probably take WWH out.
God-like Cable is definitely among those individual on Earth that could take WWH out.

I wasn't referring to you smile

Alfheim
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Pis is acceptable now?

Can ah post teh Cable fight, where Cable has teh affect on him?

Ikaris has stated that Apoc has fought him many times, so the fight is not PIS just how it was written.

Xplosive
I wasn't referring to you smile

Aha. Ok.
I thought it was weird. smile

This is funny.

Retards need to read up on Apocalypse. He one-shotted Frenzy when she was far above Hercules, Thing or Colossus' level. I'd like to see Hulk do that.

Every character has good showings and bad showings. There was a scan in the Cyclops respect thread where he took out Apocalypse with a single optic blast.

As far as WWH is concerned, we have not yet witnessed the full extent of his power, as he easily destroyed all of his opponents so far. So until somebody kicks WWH's ass, the full extent of his power is unknown.

Estacado
Imo Hulk hasn't done anything impressive yet besides beating BB (off panel) and breaking Colussus's arm.

llagrok
Originally posted by #1110
Every character has good showings and bad showings. There was a scan in the Cyclops respect thread where he took out Apocalypse with a single optic blast.

As far as WWH is concerned, we have not yet witnessed the full extent of his power, as he easily destroyed all of his opponents so far. So until somebody kicks WWH's ass, the full extent of his power is unknown.

When Cyclops took out Apocalypse, he called upon all the power in summers bloodline. That can take out pretty much anyone. Although it was a bit stupid, that's the ONLY way I've seen Apocalypse been taken out.

TricksterPriest
ww hulk definitely for the win. its the strongest version of the hulk. strange isnt being written down. people cant have it that way it is just that hulk is being written that powerful.

"Strange isn't being written down" hysterical Right......
He's merged with Zom, who is more powerful than Eternity, and yet somehow, Hulk is going to win. crylaugh Dr. Strange one-shotted Hulk several times, the fact that Hulk is even a concern for him proves he's being written down. laughing

batdude123
He's merged with Zom, who is more powerful than Eternity, and yet somehow, Hulk is going to win. crylaugh Dr. Strange one-shotted Hulk several times, the fact that Hulk is even a concern for him proves he's being written down. laughing

Hater.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
Hater.

vin Strong in this one, the hating is. duryoda

quanchi112
He's merged with Zom, who is more powerful than Eternity, and yet somehow, Hulk is going to win. crylaugh Dr. Strange one-shotted Hulk several times, the fact that Hulk is even a concern for him proves he's being written down. laughing the fact remains that wwhulk is an abslute animal. u hate that srtange cant beat him and that hulk instills fear in the illuminati.

so u make up this false myth tha srtange is currently a wimp. nope wwhulk is a badass.

tooa/presence
shouldn't this ****ing thread be closed for spite?

Xplosive

Hey, it was mentioned that Dr. Strange could kill WWH with one finger, but Dr. Strange musn't do that.
Dr. Strange doesn't even want to hurt WWH.

llagrok
Hulk isn't beating Strange and Strange isn't being written down.

Soljer
Hulk isn't beating Strange and Strange isn't being written down.

Hmmm....

Taking on universal abstracts...

Being beaten by some ninjas and a strong guy.

Taking on universal abstracts....

Yeah - he isn't being written down. roll eyes (sarcastic).

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? .

TricksterPriest
there is a very good reason that Strange is the only person who's exempt from the SRA. doped

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
Imo Hulk hasn't done anything impressive yet besides beating BB (off panel) and breaking Colussus's arm.

His muscles kept working while they were merged with concrete ermm

there is a very good reason that Strange is the only person who's exempt from the SRA. doped

He's not. They just couldn't find him after he said no.

Akuki
No I'm pretty sure that they specifically said the act didn't apply to him. I think it was when there was that big party in the Baxtor building, and Reed said it to him.

TricksterPriest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_%28comics%29

That page and Dr. Strange's wiki both say he's exempt. And he told them he was in the arctic meditating.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Akuki
No I'm pretty sure that they specifically said the act didn't apply to him. I think it was when there was that big party in the Baxtor building, and Reed said it to him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_%28comics%29

That page and Dr. Strange's wiki both say he's exempt. And he told them he was in the arctic meditating.

They seemed to be hunting him down along with everyone else in NA srug

TricksterPriest
They seemed to be hunting him down along with everyone else in NA srug

That's cause he said he was going to be neutral and now he's helping criminals. ermmhappy

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm....

Taking on universal abstracts...

Taking on universal abstracts....

Yeah - he isn't being written down. roll eyes (sarcastic).

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? .

Strange can be stabbed just as much as anyone.

His muscles kept working while they were merged with concrete ermm

Deadpool survived being merged with Cable and then torn apart.

Faceman
Bump.

Badabing
WW Hulk wins.

llagrok
Well, a weakened and injured Apocalypse one-shotted Colossus and took out the x-men in under a minute. I haven't seen the Hulk do that yet :/

TricksterPriest
Well, a weakened and injured Apocalypse one-shotted Colossus and took out the x-men in under a minute. I haven't seen the Hulk do that yet :/

Yeah, like punching Apoclypse ever did anything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

strengthkills
Originally posted by tooa/presence
shouldn't this ****ing thread be closed for spite? Yes it should.

Badabing
Yeah, like punching Apoclypse ever did anything. roll eyes (sarcastic) WW Hulk wins.

quanchi112
ww hulk doesnt just win he really tears into apoc. apoc is so outclassed here its not even close.

JasonK4
ww hulk doesnt just win he really tears into apoc. apoc is so outclassed here its not even close.

WOW...trickster are you gonna take that ?!?!

TricksterPriest

Originally posted by JasonK4
WOW...trickster are you gonna take that ?!?!

Jason: Hell nah. stick out tongue

Quan:

Don't even try to say Hulk can win. This is spite. Apocalypse is completely beyond most of the people Hulk has fought so far. And non-jobbing, Hulk has no way of winning.

Quanchi, on behalf of the JLAKMC, I CHALLENGE YOU, IN THE ARENA! evil face

quanchi112
Jason: Hell nah. stick out tongue

Quan:

Don't even try to say Hulk can win. This is spite. Apocalypse is completely beyond most of the people Hulk has fought so far. And non-jobbing, Hulk has no way of winning.

Quanchi, on behalf of the JLAKMC, I CHALLENGE YOU, IN THE ARENA! evil face we both kno wyou want none of me in any arena. first off i dont know what you are talking about. second off your favorite character is apoc and thats the only reason ur backing him up. ww hulk is a beast while apoc has been meh on more than many occasions.

llagrok
Quanchi, show me a scan of someone defeating a full powered Apocalypse. Someone that WWH could take.

And don't give me another crappy speculation.

quanchi112
show me a scan of apoc defeating blackbolt or someone. i mean come on here ww hulk is no joke. its not speculation. ww hulk is the real deal. hell reg hulk helped beat down onlslaught. this ones more powerful.

llagrok
Wow, more speculation. So you have absolutely no low feats for Apocalypse? Cool.

Hulk can't even handle the x-men, so I wonder how the hell he's going to take on Apocalypse. Living Monolith was one shotted, Xavier was one-shotted. Hell, the x-team has been one shotted quite a lot of times.

And you have absolutely no scans of Apocalypse taking any visible damage. Cool.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse has NEVER been beaten by sheer brute force. There's no way to hurt him in a slugfest without going into planet-smashing level strength. And the hulk isn't powerful enough to one-shot a planet. Are you basing your claim of Hulk being stronger on Apoc's losses? Guess what, Apocalypse was falling apart, and he still demolished the Xmen in 60 seconds. stick out tongue And Xavier not being able to mindrape Hulk is PIS.

llagrok
Hulk has always been affected by Telepathic ATTACKS though. When Selene did it he was affected. People think he's immune simply because he survived, but he was still injured.

Xplosive
ww hulk doesn't just win he really tears into apoc. apoc is so outclassed here its not even close.

No, not really.
Apocalypse at his best Vs. WWH, Apocalypse would take him out.

show me a scan of apoc defeating blackbolt or someone.

Hm.
They met once, and that was when BB couldn't do anything to Apocalypse with help of others.

And like it was said, Apocalypse in his weakest state handled X-Men under 60 seconds, something WWH didn't do.

I just can't understand where do you get such quotes ww hulk doesn't just win he really tears into apoc. apoc is so outclassed here its not even close.

Apocalypse is more dangerous opponent for WWH than Black Bolt.
Apocalypse should take WWH out.

TricksterPriest
show me a scan of apoc defeating blackbolt or someone. i mean come on here ww hulk is no joke. its not speculation. ww hulk is the real deal. hell reg hulk helped beat down onlslaught. this ones more powerful.

whatdur How about you show me Hulk resisting mindrape, or matter manip, or the TO virus, etc? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I re-issue the challenge. Choose your character wisely.

strengthkills
whatdur How about you show me Hulk resisting mindrape, or matter manip, or the TO virus, etc? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I re-issue the challenge. Choose your character wisely. How many?

Ill get them to you tommorow.

quanchi112

I re-issue the challenge. Choose your character wisely.

its ur fav character. show me apoc owning wwhulk. prove me wrong. show me apoc doing what ww hulk is doing in his story. this sad xmen villain.

Xplosive
show me apoc doing what ww hulk is doing in his story.

Beating X-Men, something Apocalypse did it, even easier than WWH.
Beating Black Bolt. BB met with Apocalypse once, BB didn't have affect on him. And it would be only speculation if BB scream would have an affect on full powered Apocalypse.
WWH beating Iron-Man, X-Men and Fantastic Four.
So, once again, what did WWH did so special in this story?

And who among those could compare to Apocalypse, except Dr. Strange, who was actually also said he could kill WWH easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Beating X-Men, something Apocalypse did it, even easier than WWH.
Beating Black Bolt. BB met with Apocalypse once, BB didn't have affect on him. And it would be only speculation if BB scream would have an affect on full powered Apocalypse.
WWH beating Iron-Man, X-Men and Fantastic Four.
So, once again, what did WWH did so special in this story?

And who among those could compare to Apocalypse, except Dr. Strange, who was actually also said he could kill WWH easily. apc sure as hell couldnt survive that scream. come on now. apoc is out of his league her people.

gogogadgetgo
apc sure as hell couldnt survive that scream. come on now. apoc is out of his league her people.

yup, i'd have to agree. maybe then apocalypse may have a chance to defeat hulk, but now...being as pissed of as hulk is...apocalypse gets his but handed to him rather easily.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
yup, i'd have to agree. maybe then apocalypse may have a chance to defeat hulk, but now...being as pissed of as hulk is...apocalypse gets his but handed to him rather easily.

Uh uh. Not this Apoc.

Apocalypse takes X-Factor, Xmen Blue team, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.

gogogadgetgo
Uh uh. Not this Apoc.

Apocalypse takes X-Factor, Xmen Blue team, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.

but..but...their the x-men...every superpowered evil mutant wades through the x-men...i mean, i love the x-men. their my favorite team..but everytime they go up against an evil super mutant, most of them jobs. look at omega red, he took on the x-men. but come on, colossus should be able to take him out. cyclops can take him also even faster. but poof...they job...

Xplosive
apc sure as hell couldnt survive that scream.

You do know that whisper (it looked actually more than a whisper, since he had mouth wide open, but let's say it was a whisper, and you must count that they shot all at once, Cyclops gave hist best (it didn' do shit, he at least little tore WWH skin off) and all others, except BB who shot whisper, but they shot all at once without 1% of effect on Apocalypse) on Apocalypse had far less affect than whisper on WWH.

How can you speculate that Black Bolt scream would destroy Apocalypse, while you can't?
You can only say that BB whisper couldn't do nothing to Apocalypse at all.

llagrok
If Black Bolt whispers, then his so called "scream" against the Hulk could very well be a whisper too.

We've never seen anyone harm Apocalypse physically, so why does anyone think the Hulk can? Simply because he's been able to beat a bunch of low powered heroes? please.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
but..but...their the x-men...every superpowered evil mutant wades through the x-men...i mean, i love the x-men. their my favorite team..but everytime they go up against an evil super mutant, most of them jobs. look at omega red, he took on the x-men. but come on, colossus should be able to take him out. cyclops can take him also even faster. but poof...they job...

What the hell are you talking about?

Omega red has superhuman strength, speed, agility. A healing factor, death pheremones, life force draining, exstensive training with his tentacles and in martial arts and metal skin. It's true that he can't knock out Colossus, but he could easily restrain him. OR could walk straight through most x-men, with the exception of Havok, Polaris and Iceman.

As for Apocalypse, how does the x-men job against him? Storm's attacks have no effect, Jeans' attacks do nothing, Cyclops' full blast did nothing, Colossus and Beast can't hurt him. Is Wolverine going to beat him up? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
If Black Bolt whispers, then his so called "scream" against the Hulk could very well be a whisper too.

We've never seen anyone harm Apocalypse physically, so why does anyone think the Hulk can? Simply because he's been able to beat a bunch of low powered heroes? please. wwhulk is taking on earth in a sense. apoc hasnt been able to truly defeat the xmen and hes fought them for years. apoc just isnt a really big threat. never has been.

llagrok
1. Hulk has taken on Manhattan. He hasn't faced any international heroes, nor has he faced the other state heroes.

2. Without Xavier Apocalypse took over Earth.

3. Once again you fail to provide any scans of the x-men beating Apocalypse in combat. You say they have defeated him, that's funny. I've never seen them beat him. The only time they were able to beat him was by attacking him in a depowered state.

Evil_Ash
Once again you fail to provide any scans of the x-men beating Apocalypse in combat.

That's a myth.

The X-Men have never defeated him personally in battle, and the last time they fought him... in which he was in weakened state... he beat them and could have killed them if he wanted to...

apoc just isnt a really big threat. never has been.

Do the character Cable mean anything to you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocavengers-1.png

llagrok
Sadly people thinkg that simply because Apocalypse has been an x-men villain he's on their level. Which is just stupid, it's like saying "Galactus couldn't even beat the F4, how is he gonna stand against Thanos"

cmack
wwh is uber right about now, apocalypse is a sad excuse for a top tier villain, ass kicked regally, wwh ftw

llagrok
Originally posted by cmack
wwh is uber right about now, apocalypse is a sad excuse for a top tier villain, ass kicked regally, wwh ftw

Based on?

cmack
he is unstoppable and totally focused, he is savage, hardened warrior, clever determined nothing to lose and wants vengeance, he is concentrated anarchy, this is a new type of hulk

Space M ummy
1. Hulk has taken on Manhattan. He hasn't faced any international heroes, nor has he faced the other state heroes.

2. Without Xavier Apocalypse took over Earth.

3. Once again you fail to provide any scans of the x-men beating Apocalypse in combat. You say they have defeated him, that's funny. I've never seen them beat him. The only time they were able to beat him was by attacking him in a depowered state.

Correction: apocalypse took over earth TWICE. once in a world sans-xavier (AoA) and Again in a world WITH Xavier, just later on down the timeline (The adventures of cyclops and phoenix)

Apocalypse can essentially invent whatever power he needs, and has already demonstrated he can make himself at LEAST as strong as the hulk. Strength, teleportation, force fields, shape shifting, flight, psionics...there's very little apocalypse DOESNT have.

Hulk has no shot against a healthy apocalypse.

llagrok
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Correction: apocalypse took over earth TWICE. once in a world sans-xavier (AoA) and Again in a world WITH Xavier, just later on down the timeline (The adventures of cyclops and phoenix)

Apocalypse can essentially invent whatever power he needs, and has already demonstrated he can make himself at LEAST as strong as the hulk. Strength, teleportation, force fields, shape shifting, flight, psionics...there's very little apocalypse DOESNT have.

Hulk has no shot against a healthy apocalypse.

I know, it's sad how people think that Apocalypse would actually lose to the Hulk and so on. Since the x-men have been capable of foiling his plans (without actually beating him) when he's depowered, people somehow get the impression that Apoc is beneath them. It's sad.

Originally posted by cmack
he is unstoppable and totally focused, he is savage, hardened warrior, clever determined nothing to lose and wants vengeance, he is concentrated anarchy, this is a new type of hulk

Hulk is barely stronger than Apocalypse, he's going to need more than that.

Wonder Man
Apocalypse. Oh does anyone else think that the character Apocalypse and the original Beyonder remind you of each other in some erie fashion

psycho gundam
apoc is coming back bitches, as a celestial/emissary.

world war APOCALYPSE!

Violent2Dope
Is Wolverine going to beat him up? roll eyes (sarcastic) Well....Yeah.

BlackJackStorm
WWH one-shots Apocalypse.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
WWH one-shots Apocalypse. haermm

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
haermm

Black Bolt one shotted Apoc.

WWH one shotted Black Bolt.

Xplosive

I think that doesn't count.

Symmetric Chaos

Alternate reality.

WWH one shotted Black Bolt.

No he didn't.

Violent2Dope

WWH one shotted Black Bolt. In an alternate reality.

grey fox
WWH beat a Skrull. A skrull with some of BBs powers, but still a Skrull.

TricksterPriest
I swear to god, if Apoc was still around, the Skrulls never would have tried this shit. nono

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
WWH beat a Skrull. A skrull with some of BBs powers, but still a Skrull.

We know BB is a skrull. We don't know when real Black Bolt has been replaced.

Can you provide a scan where the Black Bolt beaten by the hulk is said to be a skrull ?

BTW: Black Bolt skrull almost beat alone Illuminati. He's > than the real one. A plot device killed him.

Symmetric Chaos
We know BB is a skrull. We don't know when real Black Bolt has been replaced.

Can you provide a scan where the Black Bolt beaten by the hulk is said to be a skrull ?

BTW: Black Bolt skrull almost beat alone Illuminati. He's > than the real one. A plot device killed him.

According to the Illuminati book the replacement happened during the Kree-Skrull war IIRC. So all the feats since then are from that same Skrull anyway.

llagrok
According to the Illuminati book the replacement happened during the Kree-Skrull war IIRC. So all the feats since then are from that same Skrull anyway.

It was a theory that it happened then.

Symmetric Chaos
It was a theory that it happened then.

It's also the only theory . . .

llagrok
It's also the only theory . . .

Could've happened after Silent War.

Badabing
Could've happened after Silent War. Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.