Horde vs. Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Problem
From the universe of World of Warcraft which is the superior of the two factions?

Alliance

Human
Dwarf
Gnome
Night Elf
Draenei

vs.

Horde
Orc
Troll
Undead
Blood Elf
Tauren

This is comic related as well as game related. DC comics is publishing a set of comics based on the WoW universe.

Martian_mind
Gnomes kick everyones asses...

ExtraMision5555
i am literally laughing out loud right now

illadelph12
It's up to the mob (whether I close this).

Yay or nay?

The Problem
Why would it be closed?

Creshosk
The factions now are designed to be equal, more or less.

Though the blood elf racial abilities are pretty nasty.

Eh, the Horde always wins in pvp cause they stick together better.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Creshosk
Eh, the Horde always wins in pvp cause they stick together better.

And the Alliance are all 12 years old... except on pure rp servers.

Lore wise, doesn't the Forsaken outnumber all of the Alliance races?

TricksterPriest
Horde Death Knights ftw.

The Problem
I havent coped the Expansion pack yet. Is the Dranei any good?

Creshosk
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And the Alliance are all 12 years old... except on pure rp servers. And I play an RP server. Course horde side I wasn't too popular when I played my Blood elf. And the darndest thing is how they found out I was an alliance player: I was being nice to people. messed

Lore wise, doesn't the Forsaken outnumber all of the Alliance races? That'd really make the most sense really.

Originally posted by The Problem
I havent coped the Expansion pack yet. Is the Dranei any good? Yeah actually. Had some people on the server I was on who leveled really quickly shortly after the expansion I was on my main and had some Dranei shammys get up in level really quickly.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Creshosk
And I play an RP server. Course horde side I wasn't too popular when I played my Blood elf. And the darndest thing is how they found out I was an alliance player: I was being nice to people. messed

That'd really make the most sense really.

I'm on a RP-PVP server... but no one on the Horde side RPs on my server. sad

From my experience the Alliance are much better at role-play... when ever I role an Alliance on an rp server, I get into some epic rp questing and storylines almost instantly... on the Horde side people are always asking "whats rp?" in general. sad

Dranei are pretty good but I perfer the Belfs because I like to rp a flamboyant gentleman rogue. wink

The Problem
I'm on a RP-PVP server... but no one on the Horde side RPs on my server. sad

From my experience the Alliance are much better at role-play... when ever I role an Alliance on an rp server, I get into some epic rp questing and storylines almost instantly... on the Horde side people are always asking "whats rp?" in general. sad

Dranei are pretty good but I perfer the Belfs because I like to rp a flamboyant gentleman rogue. wink

Other than the Blood Elf which Horde race do you prefer or consider the best? I always prefered the Tauren.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by The Problem
Other than the Blood Elf which Horde race do you prefer or consider the best? I always prefered the Tauren.

Undead but the Orcs have the best battle animations.

illadelph12
Nerds... stick out tongue

Astner
Warhammer >>>>>>>>> Warcraft

Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wow

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Astner
Warhammer >>>>>>>>> Warcraft

Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wow

WAR isn't even out yet... but I agree it does look to deliver on everything WoW said it was going to three-four years ago, with a step up in quality to boot. Although the pvp anywhere of WoW is vastly superior to the pvp zones of WAR. No rogue class though, even though Witch-hunters look sweet, I don't think I'll drop WoW for WAR with out a rogue class, especially with Age of Conan on the way.

jrodslam
Horde all day every day! I do alot of bg's and the Horde do win the majority of AB and WSG. Its AV that has the map Alliance biased and allow the Allies to take the majority.

Now RTS wise, its true that Warhammer > Warcraft. Kingdom Under Fire > Warcraft imo as well.

A battle of heroes between KUF and Warhammer would be something to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.