Deathstroke vs. The Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Both fighters have access to their usual arsenals. Fight is to the death.

Original Smurph
bump

Darth Martin
Probably Slade. Better stats, better equipment.

Juk3n
Midnighter wins, hes just better.

srankmissingnin
Slight edge to Slade. The two are virtual mirror images physically but DS is packing better weaponry.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Slight edge to Slade. The two are virtual mirror images physically but DS is packing better weaponry.
agree and midnighter is so overrated.

mostly becuase people vastly overrate his power to conculate scenerio's.

also the fact he allowed to do far more violences in his comics makes many individual believe he far stronger then he really is.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Battlehammer
agree and midnighter is so overrated.

mostly becuase people vastly overrate his power to conculate scenerio's.

also the fact he allowed to do far more violences in his comics makes many individual believe he far stronger then he really is. thumb up

hell ppl try to claim he is just as strong as spidey b/c of his minor collateral; damage feats or brutal killing

Prep-Man
Midnighter.

Johnny Sorrow
Midnighter.

OneDumbG0
Midnighter.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Midnighter.

snoopdogg
Slade.

dmills
Midnighter

amnesia
Slade.

Original Smurph
Deathstroke, due to weaponry

Omega Vision
He'd beat Slade in h/h but as per standard forum rules they start out 1 km apart from one another, allowing Slade the opportunity to snipe Midnighter with his staff when the bell rings.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Midnighter gets up close, he takes it. If Slade can tag him from a distance, I might favor him.

OneDumbG0
From a distance, Midnighter kicks a tank shell fired from a random tank into Slade. biscuits

Rage.Of.Olympus
That would be awesome.

amnesia
Gay person that can fight? I seriously doubt it.

HAHAHAHAHA (no offense gays)

lightyeargee
Deathstroke.

Wild Shadow
whats he doing? some kind of tae queer do...

rFJg6KA4gOM&feature=related

Original Smurph
Originally posted by amnesia
Gay person that can fight? I seriously doubt it.

HAHAHAHAHA (no offense gays) no expression

BattleMage
Deathstroke

Prep-Man
Midnighter's about to kick the shit out of Zealot. It will be an epic battle.

Stoic
Deathstroke.

Prep-Man
How does DS win? If I'm right, I think Mids will get his respect.

OneDumbG0
What weapons of Deathstroke exactly give him an advantage here? Honest question.

Rage.Of.Olympus
People should read the latest WildCATS. Great showing for Midnighter.

Deathstroke better pray he can keep Midnighter at a distance, but the bastard is extremely fast and it's apparently a little known fact that Midnighter has a computer in his brain that would be really helpful in a situation like this.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Midnighter's about to kick the shit out of Zealot. It will be an epic battle. Most be a Zealot-bot.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
People should read the latest WildCATS. Great showing for Midnighter.

Deathstroke better pray he can keep Midnighter at a distance, but the bastard is extremely fast and it's apparently a little known fact that Midnighter has a computer in his brain that would be really helpful in a situation like this. Can I has teh scans plz?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Can I has teh scans plz?

Sorry. I actually have the physical copy of the issue. You'll have to wait until someone uploads it. **** scanning. I tried it once. Shit's hard.

Liam posted spoilers on HC. Describes it pretty accurately:

In the latest issue of Wildcats, Midnighter completely punks Maul. He dances around him, drops him with attacks to his giant nerve clusters and then stands on his throat threatening to jump up and down on his carotid, forcing him to surrender. All the while Midnighter was actively trying not to hurt him.

Pretty great showing. The end of the issue set up a one-on-one pure hand-to-hand fight with Zealot. That should be interesting.

Mindset
I could see a lot of meta MAs doing the same thing to Maul. The fact that he's strong doesn't help that he's big and slow.

The Nuul
Midnighter wins.

Bentley
Homosexuality beats pedophilia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.