Statement: Others' abject failures are always mild entertainment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Link: http://parsha.blogspot.com/2005/08/cracking-harry-potter-6-half-blood_23.html

Statement:

Statement: FeceMan finds it most amusing when people attempt to justify their obviously erroneous theories with little regard to the evidence weighing against them.

Rhetorical Query: Dumbledore was actually Wormtail? Was the writer of this blog entry perhaps under the influence of intoxicating and illicit substances at the time of the formulation of this idea?

FeceMan
Query: Is FeceMan the only one who finds this theory so laughably preposterous that it causes him pain to contemplate the type of person who would believe it?

Melcórë
Wow....that blog was rather uninspiring, intellectually speaking. I think I might have thrown up a little in my mouth.

Its not that big a deal though....I have to ask, FeceMan, what's with the HK-47-esque way of phrasing your thoughts?

FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan does not know.

Addendum: FeceMan simply felt like speaking in a manner similar to HK-47 one day.

Spidervlad
Originally posted by FeceMan
Link: http://parsha.blogspot.com/2005/08/cracking-harry-potter-6-half-blood_23.html

Statement:

Statement: FeceMan finds it most amusing when people attempt to justify their obviously erroneous theories with little regard to the evidence weighing against them.

Rhetorical Query: Dumbledore was actually Wormtail? Was the writer of this blog entry perhaps under the influence of intoxicating and illicit substances at the time of the formulation of this idea?

Why do you talk in this language, oh great FeceMan? Is it true that you are made out of Fece? I agree with your Rhetorical Query.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Why do you talk in this language, oh great FeceMan?
Declaration: Because FeceMan has chosen to do so.

Statement: FeceMan is merely a man of flesh and blood, though he would that he were something more.

~LunaLoveG~
It is merely so they can entertain themselves. that is why stupid theories like these exist

Council#13

Statement:

The whole thing was probably done as a joke. And it isn't funny. It's just plain moronic.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Council#13
The whole thing was probably done as a joke. And it isn't funny. It's just plain moronic.
Statement: FeceMan believes that it was done with the utmost seriousness.

Council#13
Statement: FeceMan believes that it was done with the utmost seriousness.

What makes you think that?

exanda kane
Anyone else imagine FeceMan being the real life counterpart of Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons?

Nightingale14
Um..Feceman you were warned before..

FeceMan
What makes you think that?
Statement: The time and effort put into creating this "theory" and the way it is written. He has another post on it, and it seems to FeceMan that it is written so that he seriously believes that Dumbledore was actually Wormtail.
Originally posted by Nightingale14
Um..Feceman you were warned before..
Statement, Colloquial: kthx

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, Nightingale, he was warned against baiting the members of KMC. Not against discussing the moronic theories of some random fan big grin

siriuswriter
Originally posted by exanda kane
Anyone else imagine FeceMan being the real life counterpart of Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons?

Statement: This mental image fits.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, Nightingale, he was warned against baiting the members of KMC. Not against discussing the moronic theories of some random fan big grin
Statement: Syren has put it aptly.
Originally posted by exanda kane
Statement: Were FeceMan a whiny pissant, he would report exanda kane for trolling and baiting.

Council#13
Statement: The time and effort put into creating this "theory" and the way it is written. He has another post on it, and it seems to FeceMan that it is written so that he seriously believes that Dumbledore was actually Wormtail.

You'd be surprised what some people would do for a laugh. And from what I've seen of the blog, he doesn't have much proof supporting his theory that Dumbledore is actually Wormtail.

FeceMan
And from what I've seen of the blog, he doesn't have much proof supporting his theory that Dumbledore is actually Wormtail.
Statement: This is precisely the reason why it is so humorous.

Spidervlad
Statement: HK-47 Will always be remembered.

Statement: The author of the Essay was fully serious, using vivid and mature definition and copying the book without a single misspell. The author also expresses his ideas with pride and confidence in his theory.

Hypthesis: The author has either had mental injuries to his cerebrum or as was already mentioned, intoxication.

H. S. 6
Suggestion: The author of this rather excessive and yet entertaining article/blog post is merely joking.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Statement: HK-47 Will always be remembered.

Statement: The author of the Essay was fully serious, using vivid and mature definition and copying the book without a single misspell. The author also expresses his ideas with pride and confidence in his theory.

Hypthesis: The author has either had mental injuries to his cerebrum or as was already mentioned, intoxication.
Statement: Agreed.

Nightingale14
Agh..I feel so dumb no expression

DanZeke25
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Suggestion: The author of this rather excessive and yet entertaining article/blog post is merely joking.

Winner.

FeceMan is hilarious.

Council#13
Statement: This is precisely the reason why it is so humorous.

Mmm, I don't find it that funny, but apparently you do. Oh well, everyone has their own opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.