statesman vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
since sentry is gonna be sitting at home till wwh#5 what would happen if wwh and the warbound took on statesman and the freedom phanlax

lando005
thoughts?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH

lando005
i think states could take him but the fight isnt just between those two

lando005
bump

SevenShackles
if its not between just them you should of put the groups in the title or something. but yeah i actually think statesman would take it. atleast he would take the hulk while his team got bitched around by hulks warbound buddies.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
if its not between just them you should of put the groups in the title or something. but yeah i actually think statesman would take it. atleast he would take the hulk while his team got bitched around by hulks warbound buddies. your right i'm sorry

here are the rosters

Freedom Phanlanx

Statesman
manticore
positron
sister psyche
synapse
citadel

warbound

hulk
hiroim
korg
elloe
miek
no-name

lando005
if its not between just them you should of put the groups in the title or something. but yeah i actually think statesman would take it. atleast he would take the hulk while his team got bitched around by hulks warbound buddies. honestly i think that since this is a COH thread people just ignore it. Which is weird seeing how big a comic book fans we have here people should really take a liking to that game

SevenShackles
Originally posted by lando005
honestly i think that since this is a COH thread people just ignore it. Which is weird seeing how big a comic book fans we have here people should really take a liking to that game

i was thinking something like that myself. it even has its own comic which i gatta say isnt as bad as some comics i have read. its sorta sad something like COH COV and its characters are just overlooked but other less related to comics if at all get attention for pages upon pages.
sad.

statesman kicks ass, i wonder how he would do against some heavy hitters. but then again the thread would be ignored and in turn become a waste of effort.

lando005
i was thinking something like that myself. it even has its own comic which i gatta say isnt as bad as some comics i have read. its sorta sad something like COH COV and its characters are just overlooked but other less related to comics if at all get attention for pages upon pages.
sad.

statesman kicks ass, i wonder how he would do against some heavy hitters. but then again the thread would be ignored and in turn become a waste of effort. thank you man for showing some interest you give me hope to keep this fight alive. Instead of just reading comics you can actually make your own character and carve out your own comic history they are even starting to do player made comics and news reports now. I gotta tell ya i got some pretty cool adventures with my character

statesman was designed to be a superman type heavy hitter so i think he would do quite well. I wonder if i can talk to a mod about making a subgroup for coh

SevenShackles
thank you man for showing some interest you give me hope to keep this fight alive. Instead of just reading comics you can actually make your own character and carve out your own comic history they are even starting to do player made comics and news reports now. I gotta tell ya i got some pretty cool adventures with my character

statesman was designed to be a superman type heavy hitter so i think he would do quite well. I wonder if i can talk to a mod about making a subgroup for coh

no need to thank me man! yeah COH is pretty cool and has more to it than you would think. really? i didnt know about the player made comics and news reports. i only played it when it first came out but my comp crashed and i just never got back to it. shame really.
cool adventures? im actually interested on who your character is.

that sounds like a good idea but as it is not many people here are interested enough to enter a thread do you think it would be any better in the subgroup? dont mean to shoot down your idea or anything.
i actually would like to see it happen.

lando005
no need to thank me man! yeah COH is pretty cool and has more to it than you would think. really? i didnt know about the player made comics and news reports. i only played it when it first came out but my comp crashed and i just never got back to it. shame really.
cool adventures? im actually interested on who your character is.

that sounds like a good idea but as it is not many people here are interested enough to enter a thread do you think it would be any better in the subgroup? dont mean to shoot down your idea or anything.
i actually would like to see it happen. the player made comics has always been an underground thing but it looks to be moving main stream, My character is Static Amp i'm lv 50 now. You should get back on the game the Rikti have started another war infact i'm gonna make a thread on it. I know the subgroup wont happen but i'm gonna keep fighting to get COH some respect here

SevenShackles
the player made comics has always been an underground thing but it looks to be moving main stream, My character is Static Amp i'm lv 50 now. You should get back on the game the Rikti have started another war infact i'm gonna make a thread on it. I know the subgroup wont happen but i'm gonna keep fighting to get COH some respect here
Static amp? sounds cool, wonder what he looks like.
probly one of those guys id poke fun at but would totally own my ass lol.

ill be your loyal general in your fight for COH recognition!
fight the good fight and all that.

lando005
Static amp? sounds cool, wonder what he looks like.
probly one of those guys id poke fun at but would totally own my ass lol.

ill be your loyal general in your fight for COH recognition!
fight the good fight and all that. right on i've been getting a lotta grief about the name cause it sounds like static shock (who i didnt know about at the time) but anyway welcome to the revolution. I'ld actually be willing to put static up in a vs thread to see how he would stack up against some comic characters

SevenShackles
right on i've been getting a lotta grief about the name cause it sounds like static shock (who i didnt know about at the time) but anyway welcome to the revolution. I'ld actually be willing to put static up in a vs thread to see how he would stack up against some comic characters

Wow he looks cooler than i thought, iv seen some lame COH characters lol. humm id actually be interested to see how he stacks up aswell, who would you match him against?

considering on how many times one company will rip off another with characters the static shock - Static amp thing isnt a big deal. atleast not to me lol. i imagin his power set is about the same aswell if they are compaired to one another.

lando005
Wow he looks cooler than i thought, iv seen some lame COH characters lol. humm id actually be interested to see how he stacks up aswell, who would you match him against?

considering on how many times one company will rip off another with characters the static shock - Static amp thing isnt a big deal. atleast not to me lol. i imagin his power set is about the same aswell if they are compaired to one another. Thanks i take pride and time putting his costumes together that's a very good question i know he's street level how about i make a thread and list his stats and we'll see what happens

by the way do you know of a way to compress photos? i wanna make that screen shot my sig pic but it's too big

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.