Xena vs. Buffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
no weapons.

xmarksthespot
They both have comics but neither is/was primarily a comic book character.

Zebedee
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They both have comics but neither is/was primarily a comic book character.

Both are primarily comics characteers now as both have had their respective series cancelled for sometime.

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Both are primarily comics characteers now as both have had their respective series cancelled for sometime.

Doesn't matter.

No one's making more star wars films, but they're still primarily film characters.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'd say Xena

celestialdemon
I'll go with Xena.

SevenShackles
Xena. no doubt.

derrick666
Buffy no doubt

Soljer
Xena.

King_Cold
Whats up with big muscular girls with clefts in their chin and fanboys.

I'd say Kara Mynor beats Xena and Wonder Woman because she's actually hot.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by King_Cold
Whats up with big muscular girls with clefts in their chin and fanboys.

I'd say Kara Mynor beats Xena and Wonder Woman because she's actually hot.

Who is Kara Mynor? Where she from?

The Pict
Buffy.

Hercules
Hand to Hand, Buffy is Spiderman strong (stated by Riley in Buffy season 4 I think it was) so she has the strength edge on Xena imo.

Hand to hand I would say they were very close and I would give the durabilty edge to Buffy too although Xena has a huge damage soak.

All in all without weapons I would give Buffy 6/10 with weapons it would swing to Xena imo.

The Pict
Originally posted by Hercules
Hand to Hand, Buffy is Spiderman strong (stated by Riley in Buffy season 4 I think it was) so she has the strength edge on Xena imo.

Hand to hand I would say they were very close and I would give the durabilty edge to Buffy too although Xena has a huge damage soak.

All in all without weapons I would give Buffy 6/10 with weapons it would swing to Xena imo.

Buffy isn't Spiderman strong, Riley said it in surprise to her amazing strength. It's not like he measured her strength in a lab or something. Still she's much, much stronger than a normal person.

Hercules
Originally posted by The Pict
Buffy isn't Spiderman strong, Riley said it in surprise to her amazing strength. It's not like he measured her strength in a lab or something. Still she's much, much stronger than a normal person.

Well she has punched through metal lockers and she and Spike destroyed a building fighting.

I would say she is close to Spidey strength wise when he first gained his powers, not current, she still has a strength edge on Xena who I haven't seen come close to Buffy's strength feats.

The Pict
Originally posted by Hercules
Well she has punched through metal lockers and she and Spike destroyed a building fighting.

I would say she is close to Spidey strength wise when he first gained his powers, not current, she still has a strength edge on Xena who I haven't seen come close to Buffy's strength feats.

yes Yeah, Buffy is much stronger than Xena.

Also more durable, she got up seconds after being hit by a car.

Hercules
Originally posted by The Pict
yes Yeah, Buffy is much stronger than Xena.

Also more durable, she got up seconds after being hit by a car.

Buffy definetly is more durable, Xena does have one hell of a damage soak though, she can take a beating.

Which is useful cause hand to hand against Buffy, shes taking one! big grin

pr1983
xena fought hercules... and fought gods...

anyways, not a comic battle, closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.