bishop vs storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tiakocom
can bishop absorb storm lighting or all of her elemental base attacks? debate

Soljer
My apologies, friend, but Storm threads = the lose.

erm.

Symmetric Chaos
I say Storm personally.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer

erm.

It's completely stupid to put an embargo on a character for the vs. forum though.

nimbus006
She doesnt have to strike him with lightning. Although she could possibly overload him with it as Cyclops did. All she would need to do is send 3 or 4 F5 Tornadoes at him, or possibly some spear shaped hail spikes at 200 plus mph.

Storm 9/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by nimbus006
Although she could possibly overload him with it as Cyclops did.

That was PIS though.

Meh.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer

erm.
Sad to see this kind of racism still runs rampant.

nimbus006
Originally posted by batdude123
That was PIS though.

Meh.

You think so? I thought it was a pretty fair argument. Their is a limit to how much he can absorb. Somone who wields a significant amount of energy should be able to overload him. He's no Surfer he should have a limit to his power.

Soljer
It's completely stupid to put an embargo on a character for the vs. forum though.

Agreed.

But with Storm? I don't mind so much.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Sad to see this kind of racism still runs rampant.

Fo 'sho. What's up with that?

Black + Woman = Sexist racism.

Word, dawgs. I'm out.

batdude123
You think so? I thought it was a pretty fair argument. Their is a limit to how much he can absorb. Somone who wields a significant amount of energy should be able to overload him. He's no Surfer he should have a limit to his power.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he absorbed the entire energies of the X-Men once.

nimbus006
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he absorbed the entire energies of the X-Men once.

In that case... you have an argument. Inconsistency in power levels seems to be a common theme among comics.

Do you remember what book that was in?

celestialdemon
He can absorb her lightning but he won't win this fight.

batdude123
In that case... you have an argument. Inconsistency in power levels seems to be a common theme among comics.

Do you remember what book that was in?

Uncanny X-Men #304 iirc.

He absorbed the combined energies of Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Polaris, Havok, and Jubilee.

2damnloud
One inadvertent bolt from a Storm created by Emma who was in Storm's body nearly killed Sebastian Shaw, and it took all Magneto could muster to overload Shaw.

Storm could easily overload him.

nimbus006
Uncanny X-Men #304 iirc.

He absorbed the combined energies of Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Polaris, Havok, and Jubilee.

Thanx... Yea thats a whole lot of energy... Like i said, she doesn't have to strike him with lightning. A 500 mph gust of wind could do the trick, or she could freeze him by dropping the temp to below freezing temperatures.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
One inadvertent bolt from a Storm created by Emma who was in Storm's body nearly killed Sebastian Shaw, and it took all Magneto could muster to overload Shaw.

Uncanny X-Men #304 iirc.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

But, if Storm didn't drop the multiverse on his domepiece, clearly, she was jobbing.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by 2damnloud

Second lightning to have hit him that day if I remember correctly. Shaw had previously asked her to hit him with one to supercharge himself.

2damnloud
You're not remembering correctly.

Blair Wind
http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrpage138oo0.jpg ermm

Admittedly I didnt get a chance to see the scan after that, but Im guessing she hit him with lightning erm

pr1983
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.