Nariko vs War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
This is an all out fight between these two relative unknowns in the action genre. Nariko, the protagonist of Heavenly Sword is a shunned woman of her village and is gifted and cursed with the Heavenly Sword which grants her inhuman strength and abilities but is slowly being killed by it. War is the protagaonist of Darksiders,Wrath of War and is one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, with the other three horsemen he helped bring about the destruction of the modern world and is now on a quest of vengence. He is capable of lifting cars and buses and pushing trains and wears a large protective armor.

Nariko is given the Heavenly Sword and all it's three stance, speed, range and power and is also given her ancient bazooka. War is given his blade and his chaingun to counter Nariko's bazooka.

Battle is set in a ravaged city, with no people around, so there is alot of debris and stuff to use as weapons or cover.

Sidenote: Nariko's deathclock isn't in use here, so she won't die while wielding the HS.

So which of these warriors survives this encounter?

Here are some vids of Nariko and War, to form a general understanding of their abilities, enemies they fight and their skill, just select which ones you'd like to watch.

Nariko's Vids here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1679.html

War's vids here: (there aren't many for him, as he was unveiled recently)
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5153.html

FortressXRuler
Very good fight. But Nariko has this.

Repost this after the games come out. We'll have a much better debate. Not to be mean

Longinus
Oh no, it's cool. I knew there was a lack of info but I myself thought'd it'd be a good fight and didn't want to see anyone else post it. But personally, I think War will take this.

EDIT: I don't know if you know this but War fights Angels who are very technologically advanced but I guessed that really doesn't matter considering Nariko in the final battle fights a Bohan that is possessed by a God/Apparition/Demon.

Longinus
*People remeber to vote and also please give some sort of explanation as to why you voted for who you did.*

FortressXRuler
So are you going to repost this when the games come out and we have more info.

Longinus
Uhh...yea lol. I will but I'd like to see people form an opinion now because just because a game is released doesn't mean it's character will suddenly become well known, I think that can apply to War. I mean there aren't any threads here for Zhao Yun for example. But yea I'll repost it when the games drop aka release.

Longinus
bump, this thread is way too good to be passed up. Maybe Fortress was right and I did make this thread too early. Oh well

Sin_Volvagia
Darksiders had a preview back in 07? I never knew.

Normal Nariko gets beat by War since she's not at the level of him and isn't going to survive a Mercy shot which can sever demon limbs.

On the other hand, Goddess Nariko would beat War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.